Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. - Jobs/Vacancies (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. (518745 Views)

Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) Recruitment 2022/2023 / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test / NERC Recruitment: Please Who Is Setting These Unrealistic Minimum Requirements? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (143) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 03, 2023
charlesu49:
If you’re Emeka and you interviewed yesterday(02-02-2022) for Research Analyst, please hit me up.

Sorry please, did they interview analyst 2 yesterday?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by charlesu49(m): 8:14pm On Feb 03, 2023
Noseme:

Sorry please, did they interview analyst 2 yesterday?

Don’t really know.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 03, 2023
charlesu49:

Don’t really know.

Okay sir/ma.... thanks
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Makavelli001: 12:33pm On Feb 04, 2023
Waitooooooooooo

Does it mean that no body in abuja was invited for the ongoing interview
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Shukusheka(m): 3:33pm On Feb 04, 2023
Makavelli001:
Waitooooooooooo

Does it mean that no body in abuja was invited for the ongoing interview

Abuja peeps were invited .
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by ozuzukizito: 3:40pm On Feb 04, 2023
Abuja people plenty but most are not in this platform
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by rikatrina: 4:03pm On Feb 04, 2023
Please has anyone who attended the interview receive their transport reimbursement?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Makavelli001: 5:13pm On Feb 04, 2023
ozuzukizito:
Abuja people plenty but most are not in this platform

Do u have any idea the date when the interview will finish.??
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by acctantd(m): 6:21pm On Feb 04, 2023
Makavelli001:

Do u have any idea the date when the interview will finish.??
30 people daily for 10 days
30th Jan to 3rd Feb
6th Feb to 10th Feb

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by nairalanderfan: 6:29pm On Feb 04, 2023
But I learnt it's 19people that were invited today 🤔. I mean there was interview today being 6th day of the week i.e 4th of Feb
acctantd:

30 people daily for 10 days
30th Jan to 3rd Feb
6th Feb to 10th Feb
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Makavelli001: 6:54pm On Feb 04, 2023
nairalanderfan:
But I learnt it's 19people that were invited today 🤔. I mean there was interview today being 6th day of the week i.e 4th of Feb

Is there any probability that they will send mail again next week?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by ProIT: 7:48pm On Feb 04, 2023
The entire NERC process is weird to say the least. But we can hold on to some hope.

It's commendable that persons here and on whatsapp groups we belong to are getting mails, (means we can say there's merit in the process...for now). However we'd wait for the outcome of interviews and APL issuance to give them (NERC) kudos.

It's still suspicious that scores from the Testmi tests were not visible, I also think an invitation of so many persons, when the aim is to recruit a small number (150) as already speculated is unfair (especially to persons who have to travel a distance to Abuja for this "final test"

Again: the end would justify if the process was an entirely transparent and fair process.

Fingers crossed, new week in a bit, more interviews...hopefully more mails for those of you who did not get mails.
Also hope the wrap the process up before elections.

All the best ya'll

3 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by nairalanderfan: 7:50pm On Feb 04, 2023
I can't say oh! But this upcoming week mails schedule have dropped I guess, mayb by next week Thursday or Friday u shud expect mail if they still intends to make interview schedules 🤷
Makavelli001:

Is there any probability that they will send mail again next week?

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Makavelli001: 10:17pm On Feb 04, 2023
nairalanderfan:
I can't say oh! But this upcoming week mails schedule have dropped I guess, mayb by next week Thursday or Friday u shud expect mail if they still intends to make interview schedules 🤷

Is it true that the interview will extend till 17th Feb?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Gfan(m): 1:26pm On Feb 05, 2023
> Any position below Manager that haven't received mail should move on. The only mail that will roll in is for Senior manager and above
>The series of the interview is according to positions.
> Token will be give to cover some of transportation expenses
>The recruitment process is expected to finish by the end of March 2023.

4 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by lawal012000: 1:26pm On Feb 05, 2023
Anyone invited from Jigawa State?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Darn9: 2:45pm On Feb 05, 2023
Gfan:
> Any position below Manager that haven't received mail should move on. The only mail that will roll in is for Senior manager and above
>The series of the interview is according to positions.
> Token will be give to cover some of transportation expenses
>The recruitment process is expected to finish by the end of March 2023.

Should applicants for position of Manager still expect invites or we should just move on
Thanks
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by surajbb: 3:56pm On Feb 05, 2023
Thank you sir for the beautiful information.
However, I want to know if you have the idea on wether they pay end of year bonus like other revenue generating agencies or not.
I'll appreciate your feedback on this please. Thanks!
Nawteemaxie:

From a reliable source:
Analyst I gets about 420+ every month
Analyst II gets about 380+
Analyst III gets about 320+

And these are like the lowest grades. NERC is almost similar to NPA. One of the best paying MDAs. If you get in, you are a millionaire already. Goodluck to the selected.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Nawteemaxie(m): 4:07pm On Feb 05, 2023
surajbb:
Thank you sir for the beautiful information.
However, I want to know if you have the idea on wether they pay end of year bonus like other revenue generating agencies or not.
I'll appreciate your feedback on this please. Thanks!

Yes! They pay end of year bonus as well as other juicy bonuses. If you got in, I repeat, you are already a millionaire. To buy a slot at NERC is not less than 4mil for a position as small as Analyst III.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by surajbb: 5:26pm On Feb 05, 2023
So NERC is that much? May God see us through. Thank you very much.
Nawteemaxie:

Yes! They pay end of year bonus as well as other juicy bonuses. If you got in, I repeat, you are already a millionaire. To buy a slot at NERC is not less than 4mil for a position as small as Analyst III.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Nawteemaxie(m): 6:34pm On Feb 05, 2023
surajbb:
So NERC is that much? May God see us through. Thank you very much.

You have no idea. It is one of the top A agencies, competing with the likes of NPA, NIMASA, NLNG. I know people who are ready to pay 5mil+ for a slot at NERC. So, congrats to you! Have you done your interview?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by airsaylongcome: 7:46pm On Feb 05, 2023
Nawteemaxie:

You have no idea. It is one of the top A agencies, competing with the likes of NPA, NIMASA, NLNG. I know people who are ready to pay 5mil+ for a slot at NERC. So, congrats to you! Have you done your interview?

NLNG is NOT a Federal Government agency abeg

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Hopeful0291: 8:02pm On Feb 05, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Its a joint venture with 49% share holding by NNPC basically its owned by the government and few IOCs

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Nawteemaxie(m): 8:23pm On Feb 05, 2023
airsaylongcome:

No. But it is partly owned by the NNPC. That doesn't make it any less an A level agency to work with.

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by fredcomsat: 9:37pm On Feb 05, 2023
Just wanted to know if anyone that applied for Analyst one customer service has received mail.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by darado: 11:05pm On Feb 05, 2023
Nawteemaxie:

Pls who dey compare NLNG with NERC? Pls mek u repent now now.
NNPC, NCDMB, DPR staff are applying to get NLNG job and u dey compare the Gas company with NERC.
Though NERC pays but not even comparable to NNPC talkess of NLNG.

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by flowwolf09: 2:39am On Feb 06, 2023
darado:

Pls who dey compare NLNG with NERC? Pls mek u repent now now.
NNPC, NCDMB, DPR staff are applying to get NLNG job and u dey compare the Gas company with NERC.
Though NERC pays but not even comparable to NNPC talkess of NLNG.

What do we make of this statement?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by geodemainguy(m): 8:08am On Feb 06, 2023
Guys, when is the next interview holding?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Tintedglass: 10:55am On Feb 06, 2023
people are currently interviewing
geodemainguy:
Guys, when is the next interview holding?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Hopeful0291: 10:56am On Feb 06, 2023
Tintedglass:
people are currently interviewing
This week, i know senior and principal managers are interviewing on Wednesday

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Shifaa: 11:07am On Feb 06, 2023
I Applied for Assistant manager ; Generation Safety but I haven't gotten an invite for the interview... anyone in this category that has gotten an invite?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by charlesu49(m): 11:08am On Feb 06, 2023
Has anyone interviewed for Software/IT Analyst I? if yes, which day did you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (143) (Reply)

Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.