Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,715 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. - Jobs/Vacancies (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. (518097 Views)

Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) Recruitment 2022/2023 / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test / NERC Recruitment: Please Who Is Setting These Unrealistic Minimum Requirements? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by charlesu49(m): 7:37am On May 12, 2023
Mostaf:
Hello guys, is like only customer complaint analyst were invite??

Nah... Other units were called too.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by MBAleeyu583(m): 7:37am On May 12, 2023
Congratulations guys, wish you all a successful journey through your new career and for those that could not make it, may we also get something better in our future endeavours

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Nobody: 7:59am On May 12, 2023
charlesu49:

Nah... Other units were called too.
Has Assistant manager been called

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Shukusheka(m): 9:04am On May 12, 2023
Told you guys in February that by May/June they will get back to us. Congratulations to those us that were contacted. We shall meet at NERC. πŸ˜‚

4 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Light100: 9:30am On May 12, 2023
Please has any Manager or Assistant Manager been contacted?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Taheera: 9:39am On May 12, 2023
Congratulations to those contacted. May it be of benefits to u all. For those of us that weren't contacted,may the denial be for a better opportunity. Best of wishes to everyone

5 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by nairalanderfan: 10:00am On May 12, 2023
Congratulations to the successful ones, we move!

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Adadiadii: 11:11am On May 12, 2023
I was called yesterday night around 8pm and I will be picking my letter soon. Congratulations to everyone.

4 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by flowwolf09: 12:06pm On May 12, 2023
Adadiadii:
I was called yesterday night around 8pm and I will be picking my letter soon. Congratulations to everyone.

Yes and this morning as well.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by charlesu49(m): 2:30pm On May 12, 2023
Shukusheka:
Told you guys in February that by May/June they will get back to us. Congratulations to those us that were contacted. We shall meet at NERC. πŸ˜‚

Hello bro, can you join up here and leave a hello?

htt
ps://chat.
whatsapp.
com/Eg6rzmywvQx1DHYm5ZvB1B

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by nairalanderfan: 3:08pm On May 12, 2023

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Crazeworld(m): 3:20pm On May 12, 2023
nairalanderfan:
Wahala wahala wahala 😳😳😳

https://twitter.com/PatriotikGuy/status/1657022617746829314?t=3tocfbNuRrcUbwaElTW_Dw&s=19
Instead of this tweet you put up which the agency will not respond to, how about you show up at the agency acting as if you were called? You should have asked those successful for details like venue for collection, what to be brought along, etc. If your name no dey, you go back home.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by nairalanderfan: 3:38pm On May 12, 2023
Uncle no b my tweet o! Na see I see am too for twitter Sir
Crazeworld:
Instead of this tweet you put up which the agency will not respond to, how about you show up at the agency acting as if you were called? You should have asked those successful for details like venue for collection, what to be brought along, etc. If your name no dey, you go back home.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Crazeworld(m): 4:32pm On May 12, 2023
nairalanderfan:
Uncle no b my tweet o! Na see I see am too for twitter Sir
Oh, I thought you were the author since I saw "Add another Tweet" at the end.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by charlesu49(m): 6:03pm On May 12, 2023
Unstoppable100:

Has Assistant manager been called

I don’t know bro, can anyone confirm this?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Gfan(m): 6:07pm On May 12, 2023
Light100:
Please has any Manager or Assistant Manager been contacted?

All positions were called including PM and SM..

But what one don't know is, if they have called all the Division/Unit.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by flowwolf09: 6:16pm On May 12, 2023
Gfan:

All positions were called including PM and SM..

But what one don't know is, if they have called all the Division/Unit.

Yes, only 1 per role were selected.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by charlesu49(m): 10:02pm On May 12, 2023
flowwolf09:

Yes, only 1 per role were selected.

Nahhh... Got someone same role and cadre, we interviewed together, he got the call too.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Kolabajo: 11:25pm On May 12, 2023
charlesu49:

Nahhh... Got someone same role and cadre, we interviewed together, he got the call too.
I got an info that there was someone who didnt write the test but was called for interview ..he was even begged to go for the interview ..
You can imagine
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by nairalanderfan: 3:57am On May 13, 2023
Did u get mail to upload ur documents after the Interview?

Kolabajo:
I got an info that there was someone who didnt write the test but was called for interview ..he was even begged to go for the interview ..
You can imagine
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by flowwolf09: 9:42am On May 13, 2023
charlesu49:

That's for consumer complaints that has more than 1 selected because they are spread across the country.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by bigboyonline: 2:48pm On May 13, 2023
flowwolf09:

That's for consumer complaints that has more than 1 selected because they are spread across the country.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by freddybonz(m): 2:59pm On May 13, 2023
[quote author=bigboyonline post=123112097][/quote]
Has everybody been called?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by yshassan: 5:06pm On May 13, 2023
I got the email to upload documents after the interview, but I've not been called up till now I just don't understand what is going on
nairalanderfan:
Did u get mail to upload ur documents after the Interview?

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by yshassan: 5:08pm On May 13, 2023
I've not been called, I don't know if they are done with calling successful candidates
freddybonz:

Has everybody been called?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by 19Bayonets: 7:11pm On May 13, 2023
Abeg which number dey call una?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by bigboyonline: 9:05pm On May 13, 2023
yshassan:
I've not been called, I don't know if they are done with calling successful candidates
They are already sharing employment letters, some did not even apply but they will get
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by ZeekMuaz(m): 9:16pm On May 13, 2023
Congratulations.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by ZeekMuaz(m): 9:20pm On May 13, 2023
How do have an idea about the package
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by freddybonz(m): 9:30pm On May 13, 2023
bigboyonline:

They are already sharing employment letters, some did not even apply but they will get
They will get, u talk am in future tense...they haven't given them yet?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by bigboyonline: 9:40pm On May 13, 2023
freddybonz:

They will get, u talk am in future tense...they haven't given them yet?
de play

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by bigboyonline: 9:41pm On May 13, 2023
ZeekMuaz:
Congratulations.
no be myown

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (Reply)

Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.