Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,644 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. - Jobs/Vacancies (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. (518011 Views)

Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) Recruitment 2022/2023 / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test / NERC Recruitment: Please Who Is Setting These Unrealistic Minimum Requirements? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by purehustle101(m): 4:04am On May 17, 2023
Want to use these opportunity to congratulate everyone, being here alone makes you a winner not withstanding your situation. Wish all the successful ones a Great carrer at the commission.

3 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by charlesu49(m): 10:31am On May 17, 2023
purehustle101:
is there any Whatsapp group created for successful candidate. Or better still let's create a group thanks. 2023 nerc employees. Someone should create a Whatsapp group and drop a link it will help us all .

Piece the link below together,

htt
ps://chat.
whatsapp.
com/Eg6rzmywvQx1DHYm5ZvB1B
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by purehustle101(m): 11:11am On May 17, 2023
charlesu49:

Piece the link below together,

htt
ps://chat.
whatsapp.
com/Eg6rzmywvQx1DHYm5ZvB1B

Couldn't log in bro.. can I drop my no with you
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 17, 2023
I learnt nerc sent out reject mails
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by yshassan: 4:29pm On May 17, 2023
It's true they started sending rejection email this afternoon. May God save us. Ameen
Unstoppable100:
I nerc sent out reject mails
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by BetterKola: 4:57pm On May 17, 2023
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by ZeekMuaz(m): 10:26pm On May 17, 2023
Oh my God. What does that mean ?
yshassan:
It's true they started sending rejection email this afternoon. May God save us. Ameen
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by ZeekMuaz(m): 10:28pm On May 17, 2023
Pls is it true that NERC have started sending rejection email to the successful candidates ?
What does that mean ?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by yshassan: 4:37am On May 18, 2023
No please. Email was sent to those that were not called
ZeekMuaz:
Pls is it true that NERC have started sending rejection email to the successful candidates ?
What does that mean ?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by BetterKola: 9:46am On May 18, 2023
yshassan:
No please. Email was sent to those that were not called

It seems regrets mail was sent to only those that did interview. Some people that did the test have not gotten any feedback from NERC
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by yshassan: 12:22pm On May 18, 2023
It is only those that did the interview got the regret email feedback from NERC. I got mine this morning and many other guys in our group. I think with this they have come to the end of the recruitment exercise while the successful ones are to resume latest by 1st June 2023.
BetterKola:

It seems regrets mail was sent to only those that did interview. Some people that did the test have not gotten any feedback from NERC
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by BetterKola: 12:29pm On May 18, 2023
yshassan:
It is only those that did the interview got the regret email feedback from NERC. I got mine this morning and many other guys in our group. I think with this they have come to the end of the recruitment exercise while the successful ones are to resume latest by 1st June 2023.

Thank you for the prompt response.... wishing the new intakes the very best.

I am also wishing you the very best in your future endeavours.

4 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by leVipere(m): 4:18pm On May 19, 2023
BetterKola:

i was interviewed, i wasnt called for APL, I'm yet to recieve regret letter. any idea why the anomaly?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by IMOHS(m): 7:37pm On May 19, 2023
leVipere:

i was interviewed, i wasnt called for APL, I'm yet to recieve regret letter. any idea why the anomaly?
If I were you I would go to their hq to ascertain that my name is not among those appointed,instead of guesswork. I am talking from experience,the current job I am doing, text messages were sent for apl but I didn't get,it was someone who went to the hq to recieve his appointment letter that informed me that my name was among. So if I were you I would go to their hq or send someone to help you ascertain .

3 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by BetterKola: 8:14pm On May 19, 2023
leVipere:

Sincerely....I cannot categorically say what could be the reason for the omission.

Maybe there is a second batch, if there is someone in the situation like this, then there might be hope for second batch.

I think @ IMOHS opinion of paying a visit at the HQ is a good one too.

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by hayzhed: 5:49pm On May 27, 2023
hayzhed:

Whatever may be the outcome at the end, I also want to commend them for the work done so far. Going through what some persons have negatively predicted about the recruitment, they (the management) have proven to do things differently from the normal. We hope other MDAs can follow same path.

Congratulations to all who will eventually make it at the end. Nigeria shall be great again, Amen.

For future reference purpose, please, go for what you want with the belief that you will succeed. Based on reliable observation as obtained from some successful applicants, over 90% got this appointment without knowing anyone at NERC nor knowing any high ranking politician. The leadership of NERC has done very well to change the narrative and they should be well commended. I see hope for Nigeria if this trend continues with other MDAs and other private establishments.

Congratulations to all successful candidates and best of luck next time to those who didn't make it in. We are all winners regardless. Good luck to all.

Signing out... Hayzhed.

5 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by surajbb: 7:23am On Jun 02, 2023
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by freddybonz(m): 8:18am On Jun 02, 2023
surajbb:
Hello house! Can someone please help tell me wether all the 123 candidates that collected APL are regular applicants that were able to get to the final stage or they includes the connected ones.
It's very important and urgent please. I just want to know if I'm still hopeful otherwise. Thanks as you help.
You are still hoping to be called? Ur connect still gives you hope?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by surajbb: 9:36am On Jun 03, 2023
freddybonz:

You are still hoping to be called? Ur connect still gives you hope?

Yes bro! I'm trying to confirm the positivity
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by freddybonz(m): 10:04am On Jun 03, 2023
surajbb:

Yes bro! I'm trying to confirm the positivity
What exactly did your connect tell you?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by hayzhed: 6:37am On Jun 04, 2023
surajbb:
Hello house! Can someone please help tell me wether all the 123 candidates that collected APL are regular applicants that were able to get to the final stage or they includes the connected ones.
It's very important and urgent please. I just want to know if I'm still hopeful or otherwise. Thanks as you help.

No one will tell you that he or she got the job through connection. It is safe to accept fate that you didn't make it to the Commission if you were not contacted/selected. Like what someone has earlier suggested here, you can as well visit the Human Resource unit to confirm if you are one of those selected.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by hausawa1: 9:02pm On Jun 10, 2023
hayzhed:

No one will tell you that he or she got the job through connection. It is safe to accept fate that you didn't make it to the Commission if you were not contacted/selected. Like what someone has earlier suggested here, you can as well visit the Human Resource unit to confirm if you are one of those selected.
This is true.

I enjoyed my time on this forum. Among the things I learnt is that, there are objective people out there.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by freddybonz(m): 8:47am On Jun 13, 2023
Has the new NERC intakes resumed?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by hausawa1: 10:13am On Jun 13, 2023
freddybonz:
Has the new NERC intakes resumed?

Do you believe those employed will ever visit this page again?

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by freddybonz(m): 10:14am On Jun 13, 2023
hausawa1:

Lol
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by de1de1SnrAd: 8:16pm On Jun 13, 2023
How true is this job openings?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by freddybonz(m): 2:14am On Jun 14, 2023
de1de1SnrAd:
How true is this job openings?
What job openings?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by 1lovetruth: 8:15am On Jun 14, 2023
hausawa1:

Ha! We dey oo. NL na our base. To some of us it all started here.

3 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by freddybonz(m): 8:39am On Jun 14, 2023
1lovetruth:

Una don resume work?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by hausawa1: 1:24pm On Jun 14, 2023
Good to hear that. How is the environment at the Commission?

1lovetruth:

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by MBAleeyu583(m): 6:45pm On Jun 14, 2023
1lovetruth:

That's nice to hear from you guys but are you done with the induction sir?

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (Reply)

Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.