Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. - Jobs/Vacancies (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. (517518 Views)

Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) Recruitment 2022/2023 / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test / NERC Recruitment: Please Who Is Setting These Unrealistic Minimum Requirements? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (143) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by pharydzid: 8:08am On Sep 16, 2022
[quote author=Seeck post=116712094]

Log out and log in again, it'll change.[/quote

It has changed. Thank you
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Alienist: 8:18am On Sep 16, 2022
Ocool:
These NERC people are very funny. They sent me 2 emails for September 22, 2022. But the first one is for 2pm while the second one is for 12 noon.
Same. I don't even understand. They sent me 3 mails

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Ujunwaa12(f): 8:32am On Sep 16, 2022
Farouq04:

Meaning 76 slots only? If I get u right DAT means they will only employ less than 100 applicants
They will employ more than 200 , remember they have offices in different states.

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by GStarr: 8:53am On Sep 16, 2022
For recently conducted testmi past question and answer,

Send a mail to impeccablegee@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by onyiokoye: 9:34am On Sep 16, 2022
I think a lot of people are getting the invite to take the aptitude test. I don't know if I should be happy or sad. Because I don't know why they would shortlist 14,000 people for just 70 vacancies if that's truly the number of vacancies.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by ziyyah: 9:36am On Sep 16, 2022
Desdee101:
This was on my dashboard some days ago, I screenshot and save o before d thing disappear

Please did anyone else get the exam card? I only received the email stating exam date and time as well as instructions on my application portal.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by ziyyah: 9:44am On Sep 16, 2022
Please anyone here who applied for the legal position(senior manager?) Do we expect questions related to the job role or what for experienced hire?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Gloryglow(f): 9:47am On Sep 16, 2022
Please I need NERC past question.
�����
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by monerozi5590: 9:53am On Sep 16, 2022
Is like everyone that applied got the test invite. Nice one i must say.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by onyiokoye: 9:55am On Sep 16, 2022
I don't know if that is really nice though. It makes it look like a joke.
monerozi5590:
Is like everyone that applied got the test invite. Nice one i must say.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by ajisola1: 9:56am On Sep 16, 2022
Pls I need past question. ajisolahellen@gmail.com. thanks
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by CrateofBeer: 9:56am On Sep 16, 2022
nikola:

I find this post so funny.
Dear Thomas,
The mail is very real.
Cheers

"doubting Thomas" cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by CrateofBeer: 9:58am On Sep 16, 2022
But why will they spend such huge resources to contract test out just to employ 70 people.
70 is not more than what they should use for common internal replacement.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Isek2: 9:59am On Sep 16, 2022
I can't login with my details
Invalid username or password keep displaying on Nerc career site.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by monerozi5590: 10:03am On Sep 16, 2022
onyiokoye:

Lol. Atleast everyone is given a chance to see what they can do in the test. Fair enough. The test and other things(NIGERIA) will be the deciding factors. Don't you think so?

3 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by IyaTola: 10:18am On Sep 16, 2022
monerozi5590:

Lol. Atleast everyone is given a chance to see what they can do in the test. Fair enough. The test and other things(NIGERIA) will be the deciding factors. Don't you think so?
Follow this link to join NERC WhatsApp group 2: https://chat(.)whatsapp(.)com/KpluHWi5lh17IjMUzAaTUi
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by onyiokoye: 10:23am On Sep 16, 2022
I guess so.
monerozi5590:

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by onyiokoye: 10:23am On Sep 16, 2022
Exactly.
CrateofBeer:
But why will they didn't such huge resources l, contract test out just to employ 70 people.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by arnoldey: 10:31am On Sep 16, 2022
I need the link to join the WhatsApp group
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Idrismusty97(m): 10:36am On Sep 16, 2022
CrateofBeer:
But why will they didn't such huge resources l, contract test out just to employ 70 people.
If they didn't do so una go still talk. Every open government job always have thousands of applicants including even Army that they will later trim down to 100+ or 200. When they start trimming down people that's when you will know 14k is even small.

All they have to do is choose the highest scorer from each states or the highest scorers in each roles from different Geopolitical Zone. Before you know it one exam have cut down 14k people to 200.

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by onyiokoye: 10:40am On Sep 16, 2022
But how will they trim down 14k tho? Imagine if 10,000 score really high, are they going to keep making them take test after test until they get the best 100?
Idrismusty97:
If they didn't do so una go still talk. Every open government job always have thousands of applicants including even Army that they will later trim down to 100+ or 200. When they start trimming down people that's when you will know 14k is even small.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Idrismusty97(m): 10:43am On Sep 16, 2022
onyiokoye:
But how will they trim down 14k tho? Imagine if 10,000 score really high, are they going to keep making them take test after test until they get the best 100?
All they have to do is choose the highest scorer from each states or the highest scorers in each roles from different Geopolitical Zone. Before you know it one exam have cut down 14k people to 200. The first batch of Customs recruitments in 2019 over 800,000 people applied. This army DSSC that just pass over 30,000 applied and they still pick barely 200.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by onyiokoye: 10:47am On Sep 16, 2022
Hmmm okay
Idrismusty97:
All they have to do is choose the highest scorer from each states or the highest scorers in each roles from different Geopolitical Zone. Before you know it one exam have cut down 14k people to 200. The first batch of Customs recruitments in 2019 over 800,000 people applied. This army DSSC that just pass over 30,000 applied and they still pick barely 200.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by onyiokoye: 10:50am On Sep 16, 2022
So is it possible that the whole 14,000 people that applied got shortlisted?
Idrismusty97:
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Ocool: 10:58am On Sep 16, 2022
onyiokoye:

They are giving everybody that meet their minimum requirements the opportunity to write the test so that they can reduce the number based on the test performance, you are there complaining and saying it is a joke.

If they didn't invite you when you know that you are qualified, you will still be complaining and be saying the Nigerian government is bad. Omo naija, what exactly do you want?

Did you expect them to shortlist only you with few others so that your chance will increase? Don't be selfish.

Note that the number of people shortlisted does not matter if God has destined that you will get this job.

Drop that selfish thinking. Focus on preparing for your test so that you can perform excellently well to proceed to the next round.

10 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Idrismusty97(m): 10:59am On Sep 16, 2022
onyiokoye:
So is it possible that the whole 14,000 people that applied got shortlisted?
I am pretty certain they still trim down that number to 14,000. Army recruitment was about same time and they got 30,000 applicants talk more of NERC that ran for about a month plus and more people preferred it than Army. They are some people in the Whatapps group complaining they can't login, a prompt will come up that they weren't shortlisted. So let's assumed 50k+ applied and they cut it down to 14k. Now they will use exam to further cut it down to an acceptable number for interviews that will still further cut it down again. If you hadn't get shortlisted even in this 14k people you will still complain.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Ocool: 11:02am On Sep 16, 2022
onyiokoye:

This comment is childish. Someone just gave you a simple explanation and still asking this kind of question.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Ocool: 11:08am On Sep 16, 2022
Idrismusty97:
I am pretty certain they still trim down that number to 14,000. Army recruitment was about same time and they got 30,000 applicants talk more of NERC that ran for about a month plus and more people preferred it than Army. They are some people in the Whatapps group complaining they can't login, a prompt will come up that they weren't shortlisted. So let's assumed 50k+ applied and they cut it down to 14k. Now they will use exam to further cut it down to an acceptable number for interviews that will still further cut it down again. If you hadn't get shortlisted even in this 14k people you will still complain.

Chairman, did you finish from UI Economics in 2011? Your name looks familiar.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Ocool: 11:14am On Sep 16, 2022
Alienist:
Same. I don't even understand. They sent me 3 mails
Me I don decide to do the one with the earlier time. If it doesn't work, I will try the later one.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by qanda: 11:16am On Sep 16, 2022
Get NERC job test past study pack from the job test section (government subcategory) of Q and A App.

Install the App on Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Idrismusty97(m): 11:23am On Sep 16, 2022
Ocool:

Chairman, did you finish from UI Economics in 2011? Your name looks familiar.
Lol no. The name is popular.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Iphee07(f): 11:24am On Sep 16, 2022
IyaTola:
Follow this link to join NERC WhatsApp group 2: https://chat(.)whatsapp(.)com/KpluHWi5lh17IjMUzAaTUi

Pls, add me to the WhatsApp group 07065889322

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (143) (Reply)

Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.