Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. - Jobs/Vacancies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. (518882 Views)

Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) Recruitment 2022/2023 / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test / NERC Recruitment: Please Who Is Setting These Unrealistic Minimum Requirements? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (143) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Ocool: 11:29am On Sep 16, 2022
qanda:
Get NERC job test past study pack from the job test section (government subcategory) of Q and A App.

Install the App on Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
They are asking for 1k payment. Kindly help others by sharing the one you bought with us. The rest of us can the 1k each if one person has bought and share it with us.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by onyiokoye: 11:38am On Sep 16, 2022
You are fighting yourself because no one is fighting with you.
Ocool:

They are giving everybody that meet their minimum requirements the opportunity to write the test so that they can reduce the number based on the test performance, you are there complaining and saying it is a joke.

If they didn't invite you when you know that you are qualified, you will still be complaining and be saying the Nigerian government is bad. Omo naija, what exactly do you want?

Did you expect them to shortlist only you with few others so that your chance will increase? Don't be selfish.

Note that the number of people shortlisted does not matter if God has destined that you will get this job.

Drop that selfish thinking. Focus on preparing for your test so that you can perform excellently well to proceed to the next round.

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by onyiokoye: 11:42am On Sep 16, 2022
I only asked a question to measure my chances. I'm not complaining.
Idrismusty97:
I am pretty certain they still trim down that number to 14,000. Army recruitment was about same time and they got 30,000 applicants talk more of NERC that ran for about a month plus and more people preferred it than Army. They are some people in the Whatapps group complaining they can't login, a prompt will come up that they weren't shortlisted. So let's assumed 50k+ applied and they cut it down to 14k. Now they will use exam to further cut it down to an acceptable number for interviews that will still further cut it down again. If you hadn't get shortlisted even in this 14k people you will still complain.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by onyiokoye: 11:42am On Sep 16, 2022
There's something called clarification.
Ocool:

This comment is childish. Someone just gave you a simple explanation and still asking this kind of question.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by GVTAsiwaju(m): 11:49am On Sep 16, 2022
Gloryglow:
Please I need NERC past question.
�����
I sent you a mail already

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Refinedbyfire: 11:55am On Sep 16, 2022
please send to me too ug.refined@gmail.com
Thank you.
GVTAsiwaju:

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by abdulrafiuimam(f): 11:58am On Sep 16, 2022
Nerc didn't shortlisted 14,000 candidates no one knows number of people they shortlisted and they know by themselves number of people to employ....14,000 issue is fake disregard
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Augusto20(m): 12:00pm On Sep 16, 2022
Please send to me also ikpeaugustine@yahoo.com
Refinedbyfire:
Thank you.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by GStarr: 12:21pm On Sep 16, 2022
For testmi past question and answer,

Send a mail to impeccablegee@gmail.com
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 16, 2022
Kindly send the past question to me too @ fcrm20222022@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Mayo4real12345: 12:39pm On Sep 16, 2022
Oluvan:
Kindly send the past question to me too @ fcrm20222022@gmail.com

Thanks

For Graduate Entry past questions on testmi.

Contact me on WhatsApp.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by SouthSultan(m): 12:49pm On Sep 16, 2022
Gloryglow:
Please I need NERC past question.
�����

Please do help with the test questions too.
Thanks
davisgrey33@gmail.com
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Maxdiamond(m): 12:50pm On Sep 16, 2022
Please I need the past question as well.

Anyone with it should please send it to my email.

maxwellotoibhili@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Abassali: 12:51pm On Sep 16, 2022
Please kindly add me to the WhatsApp group I have been shortlisted as well 08166885466
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by onyiokoye: 1:01pm On Sep 16, 2022
Noted.
abdulrafiuimam:
Nerc didn't shortlisted 14,000 candidates no one knows number of people they shortlisted and they know by themselves number of people to employ....14,000 issue is fake disregard
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by GoldenDee: 1:27pm On Sep 16, 2022
For recently conducted testmi past questions and answers,

Send a mail to goldengee9@gmail.com
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by nikola(m): 2:35pm On Sep 16, 2022
CrateofBeer:

"doubting Thomas" cheesy
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by HeavenVGate: 2:37pm On Sep 16, 2022
qanda:

OCool, access to the material is restricted to inApp access only to checkmate authorised distribution. The material is accessible on the App and can be accessed when you are offline.

I don't think a valuable material is expensive for N1000.

To provide some context:
1. The server fees to host the App on Playstore is about N27,000 monthly. Which is about 324,000 Naira yearly.

2. The App owners are employers of labour. They have obligation to their staff.

3. Finally and most importantly, the materials on the App are put there by the App users. For paid materials, the App owners share revenue with the material seller at a 60:40 percent ratio. 60% to the material seller. The App administrators ensure only useful materials get on the App.

The material sellers also decide if their materials should be downloadable or not.

There are a lot of free materials on the App if you take time to explore. There are over 10,000+ materials on the App.

Consider distributing useful materials on the App - either for Free or at a Fee.
STORY!!!! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by temmyblaze001: 2:40pm On Sep 16, 2022
Refinedbyfire:
Thank you.

Pls send to me too temitopeadenigba001@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by qanda: 2:44pm On Sep 16, 2022
HeavenVGate:

STORY!!!! grin grin grin

I hear you.

People who are not problem solvers, not entrepreneurial and up-to-date with ICT development will definitely not understand.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by sony01: 2:50pm On Sep 16, 2022
Please send the pass questions here sundayojerinde@gmail.com thanks
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by sony01: 2:51pm On Sep 16, 2022
Add me to the WhatsApp group 08102377326
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by ajisola1: 3:44pm On Sep 16, 2022
temmyblaze001:

Pls send to me too temitopeadenigba001@gmail.com
pls send to me too ajisolahellen@gmail.com
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Idbaba01: 4:38pm On Sep 16, 2022
ajisola1:
pls send to me too ajisolahellen@gmail.com

Idbabaandomonla@gmail.com pls send to this mail
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by smghamid(m): 4:56pm On Sep 16, 2022
GVTAsiwaju:

I need it too pls. Thanks
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by honestivo(m): 5:02pm On Sep 16, 2022
GVTAsiwaju:

Pls can you send it to me aleeges@gmail.com thank you.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Dubetex96(m): 5:09pm On Sep 16, 2022
Please add me to the whatsapp group 08162496897
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by ukbiss: 5:11pm On Sep 16, 2022
IyaTola:
Follow this link to join NERC WhatsApp group 2: https://chat(.)whatsapp(.)com/KpluHWi5lh17IjMUzAaTUi
add me 08022937000
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Isek2: 5:29pm On Sep 16, 2022
Pls. Send to me @ bengabrielisek@gmail.com
Thanks

GVTAsiwaju:

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (143) (Reply)

Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.