Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,176 members, 7,835,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. - Jobs/Vacancies (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. (519310 Views)

Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) Recruitment 2022/2023 / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test / NERC Recruitment: Please Who Is Setting These Unrealistic Minimum Requirements? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (143) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Achisolo(m): 10:13am On Sep 20, 2022
Someone should kindly help me with the past questions,
christtheking86@gmail.com
Gracias

Past question please.
Teshabb@gmail.com
Thanks[/quote]
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by nikola(m): 10:13am On Sep 20, 2022
Shukusheka:
Most of the NERC positions applied to are forr experience hire, ideally we should be expecting to be tested on technical questions relating to role with a sprinkle of general questions here and there. This is Nigeria sha where all nonsense goes, I won't be surprised if the test is majorly GMAT and current affairs.
I agree with you.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by NanoSec: 10:21am On Sep 20, 2022
For recently conducted NERC study pack,

Send a mail geexclusive4@gmail.com
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by akindots: 10:51am On Sep 20, 2022
Please help with the past questions.

Email is

nellyfelix090@gmail.com

Thank You
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Hessian: 10:58am On Sep 20, 2022
Just received this

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by FkRoyal: 11:10am On Sep 20, 2022
Please I would like help kindly forward NERC past Questions to fikky862000@yahoo.com
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by ALFADOS(m): 11:12am On Sep 20, 2022
Idrismusty97:
Whole thread now is about PQ. PQ that's just regular GMAT questions passed off as NERC PQ. Who has the energy to be sending outdated PQ to 100 of people. Where is that guy that's talking about drive link or whatever? Where is he now? E dey sweet for mouth, saw this coming from miles away.
Current affairs and gmat you are good to go.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by ALFADOS(m): 11:38am On Sep 20, 2022
Elsueno:

No be same testimi dat arranged d so called NCBM whatever a test....Relax, they are d most incompetent when it comes to arranging online test, them go still repeat same questions even after a week to d next batchgrin
guy can you give us some area of concentration so far you have little knowledge of their test please
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by StEugene(m): 11:49am On Sep 20, 2022
GVTAsiwaju:

I sent you a mail already

Please help: ikeonwuma@gmail.com
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Spiderb: 11:49am On Sep 20, 2022
Hessian:
Just received this
I heard some people are writing there exams today?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by StEugene(m): 11:51am On Sep 20, 2022
olusolajames:

Please help with past question
teshabb@gmail.com

Thanks

Please help: ikeonwuma@gmail.com
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Olams4sure: 12:13pm On Sep 20, 2022
Hello guys. Please anyone with NERC past questions should kindly forward it to o.oluwasseyi@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by lawal012000: 12:27pm On Sep 20, 2022
blackmarya:

Pls, do you know if we can access the test through phone or it must be through desktop

From any available device connected to internet with active webcam
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Yunisa001(m): 12:32pm On Sep 20, 2022
lawal012000:

From any available device connected to internet with active webcam
can phone front camera be use as wecam?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Elsueno: 1:05pm On Sep 20, 2022
ALFADOS:
guy can you give us some area of concentration so far you have little knowledge of their test please

I don't remember woh..just wait a bit on d day, some mugu go snap d question & post it here out of 'kindness' or depending on how disorganized testimi is on dat day, just give one guru to write 4 U. cause they don't give a shyt who cheated or not, they would just set a high cut off
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Dappa123: 1:22pm On Sep 20, 2022
Elsueno:

I don't remember woh..just wait a bit on d day, some mugu go snap d question & post it here out of 'kindness' or depending on how disorganized testimi is on dat day, just give one guru to write 4 U. cause they don't give a shyt who cheated or not, they would just set a high cut off
Webcam is just another unnecessary way of wasting their time, my laptop doesn’t have webcam I should go purchase 1? They will be ready to disqualify thousands of. applicants because of webcam. We’ll all write without webcam.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Daresmart: 1:39pm On Sep 20, 2022
please help me with pass question pleas bamigboyedare2016@gmail.com

God Bless you
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Noble2019: 2:01pm On Sep 20, 2022
Please assist with past questions for NERC. mosesnoble12@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by sanyababa(m): 2:16pm On Sep 20, 2022
Dappa123:

Webcam is just another unnecessary way of wasting their time, my laptop doesn’t have webcam I should go purchase 1? They will be ready to disqualify thousands of. applicants because of webcam. We’ll all write without webcam.

Just follow their rules, they will look for any means to cut down the crowd

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Dblaiz(f): 2:54pm On Sep 20, 2022
Achisolo:
Someone should kindly help me with the past questions,
christtheking86@gmail.com
Gracias

Past question please.
Teshabb@gmail.com
Thanks

You can check this site out for your free past questions, I believe you will find it really helpful.
https://studygurru.com/free-nerc-aptitude-test-past-questions-free-copy/
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Dblaiz(f): 2:56pm On Sep 20, 2022
Anthonyfor12345:
Guys please add me to the group 08084334882

I need past questions too ekwuemeanthony04@gmail.com

Thanks

Just go to this site, you will find some free past questions there.

https://studygurru.com/free-nerc-aptitude-test-past-questions-free-copy/
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Dblaiz(f): 3:00pm On Sep 20, 2022
Surefire1:
Please help me with NERC papst questions are i have a test with them. Urgent. Please send to martinsowie1@gmail.com.

Go to the last page of this post, you will see a site where you can access free NERC past questions.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by msay: 3:11pm On Sep 20, 2022
Please assist with past questions for NERC mansuryaroahmad@gmail.com Thanks
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Elsueno: 3:17pm On Sep 20, 2022
Dappa123:

probably, afterall, I heard they need less than 100 people...and almost 14k where short listed..Just do ur best in whatever way possiblegrin
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by xenoo(m): 3:34pm On Sep 20, 2022
Please guys abeg I also need the past question �... God bless

Tunnyexpress@gmail.com
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Kheney89: 3:54pm On Sep 20, 2022
Mehn! I just hope it won't be like that of WAEC o....
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by ALFADOS(m): 4:11pm On Sep 20, 2022
Elsueno:

OK thanks
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by NanoSec: 4:40pm On Sep 20, 2022
For NERC study pack,... Send a mail to geexclusive4@gmail.com
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by imam07: 5:43pm On Sep 20, 2022
Shukusheka:
Most of the NERC positions applied to are for experience hire, ideally we should be expecting to be tested on technical questions relating to the role, with a sprinkle of general questions here and there. This is Nigeria sha where all nonsense goes, I won't be surprised if the test is majorly GMAT and current affairs.
I want to ask if d list of candidates selected for second batch is coming out.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by imam07: 5:45pm On Sep 20, 2022
Is there anyone who can confirm if second batch list is coming out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (143) (Reply)

Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.