Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,895 members, 7,814,024 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. - Jobs/Vacancies (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. (517418 Views)

Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) Recruitment 2022/2023 / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test / NERC Recruitment: Please Who Is Setting These Unrealistic Minimum Requirements? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (143) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Hausa(m): 3:17pm On Sep 21, 2022
PRman:
As regards the webcam.
Can Android front camera be used instead if one does ones test on phone?

Any opinion?
It'll do.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by CrateofBeer: 4:04pm On Sep 21, 2022
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1s1RWjY1a_UDU81zRGBAl39z1fk1lJEbs/view?usp=drivesdk

Here is a Google drive link to the past questions. Click and access the PDF

6 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by PrinceFola(m): 4:33pm On Sep 21, 2022
Hello mate, sorry for not being able to reply or quote here, i got banned on Sunday after i sent the past questions to some people here FREE OF CHARGE via Mail. Nairaland just free me few hours ago that's why I'm able to type this. I think those have sent to should help too.... I'm very busy also that's why I am unable to reach others too by picking their emai addresses. We pray for a successful exam tomorrow! One Love guys

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by iminabo(m): 4:49pm On Sep 21, 2022
Please send the past questions to speaktosylvester@gmail.com
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Ermm: 5:03pm On Sep 21, 2022
Hmmmm not here to discourage anyone but to encourage us all to put in our best, what that guy said about recruiting only 70 is true,(I too doubt it at first) though yesterday the board increased it to 100, that is additional of 30, the 70 will be on merit, and 30 base on......if things goes as they planned there will be another test after this one,

About the package Nerc is 100% an A agency, best of luck

6 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by ussy09(m): 5:45pm On Sep 21, 2022
msay:
Will they be monitoring us via our camera? i am just curious
I don't think they will be that close monitoring but just to be on a safe side get a conducive environment where no much distraction before writing.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by ussy09(m): 5:48pm On Sep 21, 2022
Luckygal22:

Thanks bro. But how do one go about using a mobile phone to write d exam...Do I need to install any app?
No, all you have to do is click on the link on the invite message they sent to your mail and questions will pop out, best of luck.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Nwachiizu(m): 5:56pm On Sep 21, 2022
Please those that wrote today should hint us on the kind of questions asked
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Superboss: 6:17pm On Sep 21, 2022
SiltonV:
65 to 70k start and not up to 150k salsalary after 10 years of active salary, na em all our able youths dey hustle like this ooo...God have mercy Upon us

Abeg o o.
Is this authentic, I mean the figure u dropped now as their salary?
I really need to know how much is their pay make I no stress myi if it is lower than my expectation.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Idrismusty97(m): 6:21pm On Sep 21, 2022
SiltonV:
65 to 70k start and not up to 150k salsalary after 10 years of active salary, na em all our able youths dey hustle like this ooo...God have mercy Upon us
This is boldly false sha lol but that's a topic for another day, let's focus on test now.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by ayobase(m): 6:23pm On Sep 21, 2022
ussy09:

I don't think they will be that close monitoring but just to be on a safe side get a conducive environment where no much distraction before writing.

Please ensure that any device (Laptop, Desktop or Mobile phone) you use has a working WebCam.

Disclaimer: Please ensure you get a stable and reliable internet connection for the exam as we will not be held responsible for issues arising from slow internet connectivity or any other internet related challenges.

For any enquiries or complaints, please send an email to:

careers@nerc.gov.ng or go to testmi.ng to chat with any of our support team members.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Superboss: 6:26pm On Sep 21, 2022
Ermm:
Hmmmm not here to discourage anyone but to encourage us all to put in our best, what that guy said about recruiting only 70 is true,(I too doubt it at first) though yesterday the board increased it to 100, that is additional of 30, the 70 will be on merit, and 30 base on......if things goes as they planned there will be another test after this one,

About the package Nerc is 100% an A agency, best of luck
What is the salary lik for an Assi Manager?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by jacydera(f): 6:29pm On Sep 21, 2022
Good evening all, people that wrote today, how far any heads up for us
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by naijaboylive(m): 7:09pm On Sep 21, 2022
People that wrote today. How did it go?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Notimeisano: 7:41pm On Sep 21, 2022
naijaboylive:
People that wrote today. How did it go?
I don't think anyone wrote today
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by LordVarys1: 7:54pm On Sep 21, 2022
These past questions are tough ooo. Lord have mercy. Last last na guess work go plenty pass
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by LordVarys1: 7:56pm On Sep 21, 2022
Superboss:

Abeg o o.
Is this authentic, I mean the figure u dropped now as their salary?
I really need to know how much is their pay make I no stress myi if it is lower than my expectation.
false. Relocation allowance alone can buy u a very big car. Top miseading people

4 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by EmemObong03: 8:11pm On Sep 21, 2022
LordVarys1:
These past questions are tough ooo. Lord have mercy. Last last na guess work go plenty pass

Abeg no vex drop it for me.
obongemem03@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by EmemObong03: 8:16pm On Sep 21, 2022
PrinceFola:
Hello mate, sorry for not being able to reply or quote here, i got banned on Sunday after i sent the past questions to some people here FREE OF CHARGE via Mail. Nairaland just free me few hours ago that's why I'm able to type this. I think those have sent to should help too.... I'm very busy also that's why I am unable to reach others too by picking their emai addresses. We pray for a successful exam tomorrow! One Love guys

You have done so much already and I have seen your efforts but [b]those that got it are not willing to help.[\b]
Just too bad

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by PrinceFola(m): 8:23pm On Sep 21, 2022
EmemObong03:

obongemem03@gmail.com
Thanks
dropped

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Jen96: 8:27pm On Sep 21, 2022
LordVarys1:
pls help me with past questions. Pls ur Whatsapp
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Jen96: 8:27pm On Sep 21, 2022
[quote author=PrinceFola post=116887794] dropped [/quote
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Jen96: 8:28pm On Sep 21, 2022
EmemObong03:

obongemem03@gmail.com
Thanks
pls se
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Jen96: 8:28pm On Sep 21, 2022
LordVarys1:
pls send t
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Jen96: 8:32pm On Sep 21, 2022
Sommie5:
Please Prince Fola can i get the Nerc past question. Email address ubahsommie@gmail.com
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by AiiJay22: 8:32pm On Sep 21, 2022
PrinceFola:
dropped

Please drop for me too. jonahprincess288@gmail.com. Thank you
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Idrismusty97(m): 8:45pm On Sep 21, 2022
Tomorrow hopefully all these demands for PQ will stop, We will start focusing on real issues.

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by kunleee(m): 8:52pm On Sep 21, 2022
PrinceFola:

So sorry for your experience. i got the PQ from you on sunday, thank you. Though it is was late from me because i have been busy but i have also send to over 10 emails here.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by ngbede1984: 8:57pm On Sep 21, 2022
kunleee:

So sorry for your experience. i got the PQ from you on sunday, thank you. Though it is was late from me because i have been busy but i have also send to over 10 emails here.

Kindly assist;

ngbedeja@gmail.com

Thank you �
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Beansman: 9:09pm On Sep 21, 2022
Please anyone with the past questions should kindly assist kelvinofficial6@gmail.com
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by toozheen(m): 9:40pm On Sep 21, 2022
Please add me @ 07032204552
IyaTola:
Follow this link to join NERC WhatsApp group 2: https://chat(.)whatsapp(.)com/KpluHWi5lh17IjMUzAaTUi
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Kheney89: 10:12pm On Sep 21, 2022
ussy09:
A camera in a laptop, tablet, smartphone or desktop computer monitor that has the lens facing the user on the same side as the screen. Also called a "selfie camera" in a mobile device or a "Webcam" in a laptop, a front-facing camera is required to make video calls.

Something I'm finding difficult to understand. How will i be answering questions and using a selfie cam at the same time? Abi there's an app for that?

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (143) (Reply)

Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.