Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. - Jobs/Vacancies (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. (517591 Views)

Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) Recruitment 2022/2023 / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test / NERC Recruitment: Please Who Is Setting These Unrealistic Minimum Requirements? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (143) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by xtaneche: 10:21am On Sep 22, 2022
Please has anyone gone through it, please let us know, I'm still here
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by dave00733(m): 10:21am On Sep 22, 2022
I'm switching of my gen @ 11am by God's grace. This is total waste of fuel.

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Notimeisano: 10:21am On Sep 22, 2022
odoyichuks:
why will they schedule alot of people in the same Time (10am), and they will be using low bandwidth. video streaming using the webcam requires high bandwidth. 9ja tins always dey be like this
omo I tire o. We can't log in and it's 20mins into the exam.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by cojack: 10:21am On Sep 22, 2022
I chatted them, but yet to get response
cojack:
Same here. I thought am alone on this.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by pharydzid: 10:21am On Sep 22, 2022
Na wa o what is all this?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by R9rex(m): 10:22am On Sep 22, 2022
This is really bad. Ordinary test they can't organize.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by kolarov93(m): 10:22am On Sep 22, 2022
HenriB:

Same issue and I even made it worse by logging out now trying to login again but it is not working.
Happy that I did not bother to read for this.

Me self didn’t bother myself to read.
I didn’t loose much, just my precious data I used to connect to the system wey dy suck data anyhow
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Control7: 10:22am On Sep 22, 2022
finally grin
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Notimeisano: 10:22am On Sep 22, 2022
Omo make I go dry watch alchemy of soul jare. This people no serious. I will keep trying on my laptop tho while watching movie on my phone
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by jayflex: 10:23am On Sep 22, 2022
onyiokoye:
I clicked on 'Record and start exam' but it is not starting

Me too. Nonsense people
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by akanbiaa(m): 10:23am On Sep 22, 2022
Ejb061286:
Has anyone been able to start? Giving me one useless "slow connectivity" error message since. Even switched to Hotspot no headway! Hmmm!! Hope it's not about what am thinking? Fingers crossed!!!
The problem is not your network , I logged in with speed of light like 30 minutes before exam and when it was 3 minutes to exam i am unable to login, probably they did not expand their bandwith to accommodate the number of people writing the test and also the video capturing.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Bomgirl(f): 10:23am On Sep 22, 2022
Control7:
finally grin

What happened? Your laptop don finally off?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Notimeisano: 10:25am On Sep 22, 2022
Omo see as people full her ������ 221 guests
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by 5Loaves2Fishes: 10:25am On Sep 22, 2022
Unable to login after 25 minutes. The same people handled the NCDMB Test.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Control7: 10:25am On Sep 22, 2022
Bomgirl:

I am done with the test, just 20 mins. Useless testmi, they refused learning from NCDMB.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Adelowo007: 10:25am On Sep 22, 2022
This is rubbish... I have not been able to log in again
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Cirochukade: 10:26am On Sep 22, 2022
Let me go for my meeting, good luck guys.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by jayflex: 10:26am On Sep 22, 2022
This is probably a tactic to take those they already want to take. Naija eh...
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Bekeey: 10:26am On Sep 22, 2022
Just got this message from Belz .

Who else??

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Abdul4trust1(m): 10:26am On Sep 22, 2022
Bomgirl:

lol
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Bomgirl(f): 10:27am On Sep 22, 2022
Control7:

I am done with the test, just 20 mins. Useless testmi, they refused learning from NCDMB.

How did you write?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by temmyblaze001: 10:27am On Sep 22, 2022
Since this people no wan do normal, mwr I go chop my beans in peace, I can't starve myself because of this trash. grin
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Isek2: 10:28am On Sep 22, 2022
Same here

quote author=HenriB post=116902487]
Same issue and I even made it worse by logging out now trying to login again but it is not working.
Happy that I did not bother to read for this.[/quote]
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by charlesu49(m): 10:28am On Sep 22, 2022
Bekeey:

Who else??

I chatted but did not get a response, I guess we have to wait, I need to nap a bit ,let them send a mail o.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by onyiokoye: 10:28am On Sep 22, 2022
Why is your time showing 2:05 ?
Bekeey:

Who else??
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 22, 2022
Bekeey:

Who else??
Thanks for this update, please let's try and be patient. Everybody would surely write.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Elsueno: 10:29am On Sep 22, 2022
grin grin grin

U people should just relax, d test is already being taken by maximum number of people thier bandwidth can handle, try again in an hour or so, when some have completed..Stop una dey bombard d side, all of u go write
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by alamercy: 10:29am On Sep 22, 2022
Hmmm! This is serious
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Control7: 10:29am On Sep 22, 2022
Bomgirl:

How did you write?

I logged in since 12 am and refused logging out. no mind me, just joking. Everybody dey the same page. They will soon send mail for reschedule, unserious set of people
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by sammirano: 10:30am On Sep 22, 2022
dave00733:
I'm switching of my gen @ 11am by God's grace. This is total waste of fuel.

waste of fuel biti bawo grin
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Notimeisano: 10:30am On Sep 22, 2022
Finally logged in... Phew
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by xtaneche: 10:30am On Sep 22, 2022
Bekeey:

Who else??

Okay, still waiting

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (143) (Reply)

Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.