Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. - Jobs/Vacancies (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. (517602 Views)

Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) Recruitment 2022/2023 / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test / NERC Recruitment: Please Who Is Setting These Unrealistic Minimum Requirements? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (143) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by ChiamakaO93(f): 2:35pm On Sep 27, 2022
In my own case i can login, but i can't start. Same issue i had last week. Its just so frustrating abeg. Just raised our hopes for nothing

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Ronnie2203: 3:04pm On Sep 27, 2022
I logged in but was unable to select any option
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Exboy181: 3:04pm On Sep 27, 2022
I was unable to attempt the test last week and I thought it was network issues (both mtn mobile data and airtel mifi) but I was able to attempt this batch with ease. So I think anyone having a stable network connection isn't at fault. I used Chrome mobile (web mode).

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Nonychinonso(m): 3:04pm On Sep 27, 2022
ChiamakaO93:
In my own case i can login, but i can't start. Same issue i had last week. Its just so frustrating abeg. Just raised our hopes for nothing
I just finish the exam but the web application is not friendly so many errors even my answer don't get highlighted when click upon it just show a cursor sign beside it
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by chiegwu(m): 3:16pm On Sep 27, 2022
Omo who set these questions... Wetin be thier plan i just finished and no be small hunger i just ordered for one chilled coke like this... I wish us success but me for my mind i no say e get as e be

8 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by xtaneche: 3:20pm On Sep 27, 2022
I tried logging in by 1, I couldn't and I left the environment I was and went to another place, as at 1:30, I never log in, I wan cry oo, I kept trying as I was trying with my Laptop I was also trying with my phone and I was able to login through phone and I stayed until 2 and I started the test with phone while my Laptop didn't login till I finished.

I'm grateful to God that I was able to write today.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by papijoe1(m): 3:41pm On Sep 27, 2022
The mistake most of us did in the first place we forgot to change our browser to desktop from the setting, if you are using fone.

ChiamakaO93:
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by papijoe1(m): 3:42pm On Sep 27, 2022
I did same mistake the first time

But I learnt the hard way
papijoe1:
The mistake most of us did in the first place we forgot to change our browser to desktop from the setting, if you are using fone.

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by ProIT: 4:00pm On Sep 27, 2022
Notes:

Test site doesn't work so well on Apple Mac OS
Navigating by clicking "next section" did not work in my own case.
I had to manually select the sections from the top and do the same for each question thereby wasting more time.
Which means I had to be sure my answer was entered.

Camera light goes off once you start test, but if you check browser address window, it shows "site is using camera" which may imply the camera was still on through the test.

As to the exam itself! Testmi changed the questions (understandably). It's not logical to expect anyone to answer 100 questions in 60mins.
Time was certainly an issue.

That is an average of 36 seconds per question!
I also think they intentionally hid the scores from us. So we don't feel entitled to any next assessment or interviews.

All the best.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by ALFADOS(m): 4:59pm On Sep 27, 2022
Ronnie2203:
I logged in but was unable to select any option
so bad can't get it
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by ALFADOS(m): 5:10pm On Sep 27, 2022
Neyozak:
Leks4sure is now the Oracle to consult! Baba what next after tomorrow retake?
@leks4sure kindly pass the message to the boards of recruitment official that's the portal is so boring can't select an answer in the options given, please help if there's another way out
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by xtaneche: 5:25pm On Sep 27, 2022
ProIT:
Notes:

Test site doesn't work so well on Apple Mac OS
Navigating by clicking "next section" did not work in my own case.
I had to manually select the sections from the top and do the same for each question thereby wasting more time.
Which means I had to be sure my answer was entered.

Camera light goes off once you start test, but if you check browser address window, it shows "site is using camera" which may imply the camera was still on through the test.

As to the exam itself! Testmi changed the questions (understandably). It's not logical to expect anyone to answer 100 questions in 60mins.
Time was certainly an issue.

That is an average of 36 seconds per question!
I also think they intentionally hid the scores from us. So we don't feel entitled to any next assessment or interviews.

All the best.

Exactly, 60mins was so small for 100 questions with plenty paragraph to read and answer questions following it

12 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Amieze: 2:47am On Sep 28, 2022
It seems am the only one that did not get invited for the test ....i applied for Analyst 1- tariff and rate..... or are there people that applied for this role nd did not get any invite
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Toniverrat: 8:53am On Sep 28, 2022
Amieze:
It seems am the only one that did not get invited for the test ....i applied for Analyst 1- tariff and rate..... or are there people that applied for this role nd did not get any invite
I don't even remember the post I applied for
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by chiegwu(m): 9:11am On Sep 28, 2022
Toniverrat:

Me too oh.. I think i applied under office of the chiaman or something grin

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Idrismusty97(m): 9:14am On Sep 28, 2022
Toniverrat:

The role we applied for have even been removed from profile. Doesn't matter what you applied for anymore, if you qualify they will fix you somewhere.

3 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Senatorti24(m): 1:34pm On Sep 28, 2022
May God help us on our yesterday's test.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Kheney89: 1:47pm On Sep 28, 2022
This one I'm hearing that some senators are beginning to have slots.... hope it's not true Sha....
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 28, 2022
Kheney89:
This one I'm hearing that some senators are beginning to have slots.... hope it's not true Sha....

If you know people at the top, start talking to them. No be only by passing oooo....this is Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Kheney89: 4:41pm On Sep 28, 2022
Sweetness4:

If you know people at the top, start talking to them. No be only by passing oooo....this is Nigeria.

The one i know is too dull....him dey claim pastor.

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by onyiokoye: 5:43pm On Sep 28, 2022
grin grin grin
Kheney89:

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 28, 2022
Kheney89:

Lmao���

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Uche1381989: 7:07pm On Sep 28, 2022
Pls I wrote the first test but since then know response, have anyone be contacted after the test.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Control7: 7:33pm On Sep 28, 2022
Uche1381989:
Pls I wrote the first test but since then know response, have anyone be contacted after the test.

Calm down.
Dem never contact anybody.

Recruitment that might go the way of NCDMB, maybe next 2 years we are still talking about it

4 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Sierrasix: 7:45pm On Sep 28, 2022
Control7:

Calm down.
Dem never contact anybody.

Recruitment that might go the way of NCDMB, maybe next 2 years we are still talking about it
look if I will be honest with you content board have been doing replacement it's just fact. NERC will finish this recruitment. NERC recruitment 2013 was never completed uptill today when they advertised. But the funny part is I actually know 2 people in 2013 who got in through the back door they are both senior staffs now.

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Maxdiamond(m): 8:42pm On Sep 28, 2022
[quote author=Sierrasix post=117090838] look if I will be honest with you content board have been doing replacement it's just fact. NERC will finish this recruitment. NERC recruitment 2013 was never completed uptill today when they advertised. But the funny part is I actually know 2 people in 2013 who got in through the back door they are both senior staffs now.

Are u serious?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by darado: 8:48pm On Sep 28, 2022
The screen is showing 189 Questions again
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Sierrasix: 8:51pm On Sep 28, 2022
[quote author=Maxdiamond post=117092447][/quote] I followed the 2013 recruitment throughout, but the recruitment was never completed but I'm 100% sure I know 2 people who got the job ending 2013. If I was told about it by someone I could doubt by I personally knew someone who got the job in 2013. But if you check the thread of 2013 recruitment Uptill 2017 it was never completed.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Maxdiamond(m): 8:58pm On Sep 28, 2022
Sierrasix:
I followed the 2013 recruitment throughout, but the recruitment was never completed but I'm 100% sure I know 2 people who got the job ending 2013. If I was told about it by someone I could doubt by I personally knew someone who got the job in 2013. But if you check the thread of 2013 recruitment Uptill 2017 it was never completed.
Na wa ooo. Nigeria. May God help us.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Stanleygokeke24: 2:51am On Sep 29, 2022
Xboy1993:

Please kindly help me with d documents, my mail is nasirzayyad2019@gmail.com
me too stanleyokeke129@yahoo.com
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by onyiokoye: 10:22am On Sep 29, 2022
My own has never showed that 189 questions
darado:
The screen is showing 189 Questions again
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Ustec: 11:03am On Sep 29, 2022
Sierrasix:
look if I will be honest with you content board have been doing replacement it's just fact. NERC will finish this recruitment. NERC recruitment 2013 was never completed uptill today when they advertised. But the funny part is I actually know 2 people in 2013 who got in through the back door they are both senior staffs now.
Same as inec 2020 and nimc

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (143) (Reply)

Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.