Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,849 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. - Jobs/Vacancies (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. (517828 Views)

Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) Recruitment 2022/2023 / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test / NERC Recruitment: Please Who Is Setting These Unrealistic Minimum Requirements? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (143) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by nonireel(m): 8:34am On Dec 02, 2022
Edonnaa:

You are excited for a 70 slots open for more than probably 50,000 successful applicants so far?

My brother, go to NCDMB thread and see what was done to us... Mind you almost 1k people was recruited in that one ooo, not to talk of this one that won't even be up to 100 people...

What I will suggest for you now is to be finding strong connections that would give you an edge, cause as for me that's what I intend doing

bro, knock yourself out.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by nonireel(m): 8:37am On Dec 02, 2022
bolshine:
Hello house, please where do i check on my profile to view the position I applied for?

scroll down you'll see it.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by nikola(m): 8:40am On Dec 02, 2022
nonireel:

authority ke. that's what's displayed on my profile. I won't screenshot it. doesn't matter if you doubt it. why else am I excited? some other persons would've seen the update as well.
Bro, I never asked for a screenshot, I was only worried that you are using strong words for something that you are not sure of. Well, to each his own. Wishing you the very best.
Cheers

4 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Cirochukade: 8:42am On Dec 02, 2022
Edonnaa:

You are excited for a 70 slots open for more than probably 50,000 successful applicants so far?

My brother, go to NCDMB thread and see what was done to us... Mind you almost 1k people was recruited in that one ooo, not to talk of this one that won't even be up to 100 people...

What I will suggest for you now is to be finding strong connections that would give you an edge, cause as for me that's what I intend doing
grin grin NCDMB don show guys S
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by bolshine(m): 8:44am On Dec 02, 2022
nonireel:

scroll down you'll see it.

Nawa o, I’ve scrolled down to the very end and noticed nothing. Kindly share yours abeg
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Seeck: 9:12am On Dec 02, 2022
ozuzukizito:
Do you not have access to yours?

Yes sir
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by ozuzukizito: 9:14am On Dec 02, 2022
It’s well
Seeck:

Yes sir
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Monzze: 9:34am On Dec 02, 2022
Does it mean People who have "profile" attached to their site page has been selected for the next stage?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Taheera: 9:50am On Dec 02, 2022
Monzze:
Does it mean People who have "profile" attached to their site page has been selected for the next stage?
please someone should answer this. What is next pls
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by nikola(m): 9:54am On Dec 02, 2022
Monzze:

Truthfully? No one knows. Just be easy. It's all gonna come to light in no time.
Cheers

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Edonnaa: 9:56am On Dec 02, 2022
Cirochukade:
grin grin NCDMB don show guys S

Guy my score for both test ehh...

I suppose be among those them go call if they were honest... Omo guy I no dey put my mind for anything wey be government job process...

If I get am, then I get am

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Edonnaa: 9:56am On Dec 02, 2022
nonireel:

bro, knock yourself out.

Seems like you are a newbie abi
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by eddie7: 10:07am On Dec 02, 2022
nikola:

Is this coming from a place of authority or just an opinion? If it's the former, then that's fine. However, if it's the latter, kindly add "IMHO". This is a public forum, give out what you can defend.
Cheers to a lovely day.
He's correct, it displays all your details, academic qualifications, employment history, biodata etc
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Monzze: 10:11am On Dec 02, 2022
nikola:

Truthfully? No one knows. Just be easy. It's all gonna come to light in no time.
Cheers

Alright! Thanks.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by nikola(m): 10:11am On Dec 02, 2022
eddie7:

He's correct, it displays all your details, academic qualifications, employment history, biodata etc

I agree, he is correct however, his use of words is wrong IMHO. He thumbed "should show". This isn't coming from any source, just his observation. Those that have issues with their profile may begin to panic and that's not fair.
Anyways, wishing us all the very best.
Cheers

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by eddie7: 10:18am On Dec 02, 2022
nikola:

I agree, he is correct however, his use of words is wrong IMHO. He thumbed "should show". This isn't coming from any source, just his observation. Those that have issues with their profile may begin to panic and that's not fair.
Cheers
Ooh, I get your point. Imho, you're right. This will definitely give the reader a sense of direction. We move

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Naruto87(m): 10:40am On Dec 02, 2022
Hello please can someone show me the link I can use to check to know my scores or if I made it through.. thanks
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by nikola(m): 10:41am On Dec 02, 2022
Naruto87:
Hello please can someone show me the link I can use to check to know my scores or if I made it through.. thanks

There's no link to check that. It's just the normal profile that they had up when we uploaded.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by MomtwinzA: 10:49am On Dec 02, 2022
Around 4k tha got 45 n above people to be contacted to write industry based exams from today only 150 to be recruited. Alot failed. Unfortunately I got 42 and won’t be considered. Out of 14 of us tha someone checked our scores for us only 1 got 51, then another 47, then me with 42. All others were below 30. I wish everyone good luck but pls don’t put too much hope because chances are very very small. Even if you will be called for next stage. Most people that have connections failed and something might be done to accommodate them later on (I think). good luck guys. If u are still seeing ur profile good, but keep logging in and out to be sure.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by ruhu: 10:50am On Dec 02, 2022
Some people dont even have access to log in again...nawa

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by nikola(m): 10:53am On Dec 02, 2022
MomtwinzA:
Around 4k tha got 45 n above people to be contacted to write industry based exams from today only 150 to be recruited. Alot failed. Unfortunately I got 42 and won’t be considered. Out of 14 of us tha someone checked our scores for us only 1 got 51, then another 47, then me with 42. All others were below 30. I wish everyone good luck but pls don’t put too much hope because chances are very very small. Even if you will be called for next stage. Most people that have connections failed and something might be done to accommodate them later on (I think). good luck guys. If u are still seeing ur profile good, but keep logging in and out to be sure.
Thanks MomtwinzA for the update.
Wishing you a lovely day ahead.
Cheers

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Taheera: 10:58am On Dec 02, 2022
MomtwinzA:
thank u for the update. May goodness locate us all,if we dont get the NERC, may we be granted a more favourable job. The strsss in dis process is just much

7 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by MomtwinzA: 11:07am On Dec 02, 2022
Taheera:
thank u for the update. May goodness locate us all,if we dont get the NERC, may we be granted a more favourable job. The strsss in dis process is just much

Amin! May we get jobs that are even better than Nerc. Amin!

5 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Othmankt(m): 11:10am On Dec 02, 2022
Thanks for sharing this information. Best wishes.
MomtwinzA:

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by nonireel(m): 11:42am On Dec 02, 2022
nikola:

Cheers

ok, this means u can't tell the difference between should and must.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by nikola(m): 11:58am On Dec 02, 2022
nonireel:

ok, this means u can't tell the difference between should and must.
No need to be rude bro. Run along and be nice.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by eddie7: 12:16pm On Dec 02, 2022
ruhu:
Some people dont even have access to log in again...nawa

I guess it might be network issue cos I had similar experiences but after several attempts, it went through...keep trying
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Ultimatejay: 12:52pm On Dec 02, 2022
I don't know where all of you are getting the info from... You don't know may be they are working on the site. Any small thing you see on the site, before a beep of eye you will have tag it to your relative working with Nerc give you the info.
The info that majority of Nerc staff don't even know much on it.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by MomtwinzA: 1:11pm On Dec 02, 2022
Ultimatejay:
I don't know where all of you are getting the info from... You don't know may be they are working on the site. Any small thing you see on the site, before a beep of eye you will have tag it to your relative working with Nerc give you the info.
The info that majority of Nerc staff don't even know much on it.

@ultimatejay It is clearly stated, check top right corner of the picture I attached . This is not an assumption. Stop being in denial. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Anfieldboss: 1:16pm On Dec 02, 2022
MomtwinzA:

@ultimatejay It is clearly stated, check top right corner of the picture I attached . This is not an assumption. Stop being in denial. Goodluck

Did this person write the first CBT? Because it's possible the person was not shortlisted for the CBT at all
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Taheera: 1:27pm On Dec 02, 2022
Anfieldboss:

Did this person write the first CBT? Because it's possible the person was not shortlisted for the CBT at all
yes saw alot dt wrote d 1st cbt and got no access now when dey tried logging in today
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by MomtwinzA: 1:42pm On Dec 02, 2022
Anfieldboss:

Yes I did

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (143) (Reply)

Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.