Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. - Jobs/Vacancies (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. (518304 Views)

Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) Recruitment 2022/2023 / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test / NERC Recruitment: Please Who Is Setting These Unrealistic Minimum Requirements? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (143) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Ifex93(m): 2:12pm On Dec 02, 2022
Bros Abeg check your profile fess... I want to confirm sth sad sad
Ultimatejay:
I don't know where all of you are getting the info from... You don't know may be they are working on the site. Any small thing you see on the site, before a beep of eye you will have tag it to your relative working with Nerc give you the info.
The info that majority of Nerc staff don't even know much on it.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Ifex93(m): 2:22pm On Dec 02, 2022
please, who else is experiencing this?
MomtwinzA:

@ultimatejay It is clearly stated, check top right corner of the picture I attached . This is not an assumption. Stop being in denial. Goodluck
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by nikola(m): 2:33pm On Dec 02, 2022
Ifex93:
Bros Abeg check your profile fess... I want to confirm sth sad sad
Una too like vawulence Sha.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by ozuzukizito: 2:55pm On Dec 02, 2022
Lol, something that’s very obvious and self explanatory
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by OcheAlexander(m): 3:11pm On Dec 02, 2022
You guys should relax, those who couldn't login info their profiles could be network issue. Nothing from the commission yet, so let's give ourselves rest of mind.If there is any message from NERC you will get it via your phone number or Email.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by OcheAlexander(m): 3:16pm On Dec 02, 2022
For those who are finding it difficult to login Can request for a change of password, and create a new one. Your profile will open. It's a network issue.
Every one should be calm and wait for messages from NERC
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by OcheAlexander(m): 3:24pm On Dec 02, 2022
My advice just leave your password the way it is, it is a network issue. Except if you doubt you can go for change of password.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Kolabajo: 3:28pm On Dec 02, 2022
Even after changing password, it's still saying you cant have access at the point of changing password
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by enoks(m): 3:47pm On Dec 02, 2022
NERC has scheduled test for 10th December. Check your profiles.

3 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by kkkp: 3:48pm On Dec 02, 2022
THERE IS PHYSICAL EXAMS ON THE 10TH WITH LOGIN DETAILS AND SEAT NUMBER.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by kkkp: 3:51pm On Dec 02, 2022
MomtwinzA:
Around 4k tha got 45 n above people to be contacted to write industry based exams from today only 150 to be recruited. Alot failed. Unfortunately I got 42 and won’t be considered. Out of 14 of us tha someone checked our scores for us only 1 got 51, then another 47, then me with 42. All others were below 30. I wish everyone good luck but pls don’t put too much hope because chances are very very small. Even if you will be called for next stage. Most people that have connections failed and something might be done to accommodate them later on (I think). good luck guys. If u are still seeing ur profile good, but keep logging in and out to be sure.
ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THE 150? I DONT WANT TO STRESS MYSELF O AND BE WRITING ANOTHER TEST.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Hessian: 3:52pm On Dec 02, 2022
Shortlisted for the CBT at my location on the 10th of December. Time is 7am.

Does going for the test worth it when nearly all the slots have been shared among themselves?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Anfieldboss: 3:55pm On Dec 02, 2022
Yeah...it's confirmed Dec 10 it is. Thank God, no travel needed smiley

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by kkkp: 3:57pm On Dec 02, 2022
Hessian:
Shortlisted for the CBT at my location on the 10th of December. Time is 7am.

Does going for the test worth it when nearly all the slots have been shared among themselves?
Thats it. I dont trust Nigerians when it comes to recruitments of such.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Anfieldboss: 3:59pm On Dec 02, 2022
kkkp:
Thats it. I dont trust Nigerians when it comes to recruitments of such.

Bro do your part first and leave the rest to God.....Thankfully the test is being conducted in your location, so you don't need to travel.

Some people are definitely going to be taken in this recruitment on merit, and I believe I am going to be one of them smiley.

8 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Hopeful0291: 4:03pm On Dec 02, 2022
Please log in, a physical venue has been updated for the 10th of December
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Salemed002: 4:22pm On Dec 02, 2022
Yes as previously mentioned. The next stage is now confirmed to be 10th Dec..next Sat 7am for those who were successful at the first virtual CBT. Congratulations. At the completion of this next stage which is strictly based on the experiences in individual positions applied for, there will be physical panel interviews at the FCT which will signal th completion of the recruitment exercise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Seyipeace: 4:23pm On Dec 02, 2022
Anfieldboss:
Yeah...it's confirmed Dec 10 it is. Thank God, no travel needed smiley
where is ur location
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Ustec: 4:25pm On Dec 02, 2022
Hopeful0291:
Please log in, a physical venue has been updated for the 10th of December
Congratulations to everyone selected for the next stage

3 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Seyipeace: 4:25pm On Dec 02, 2022
Salemed002:
Yes as previously mentioned. The next stage is now confirmed to be 10th Dec..next Sat 7am for those who were successful at the first virtual CBT. Congratulations. At the completion of this next stage which is strictly based on the experiences in individual positions applied for, there will be physical panel interviews at the FCT which will signal th completion of the recruitment exercise.
but this stage is for physical exam abi
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Salemed002: 4:26pm On Dec 02, 2022
Yes physical test
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Omihanifa: 4:27pm On Dec 02, 2022
Salemed002:
Yes physical test

But majority can't login into their portals
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Salemed002: 4:28pm On Dec 02, 2022
Seyipeace:
but this stage is for physical exam abi

Strictly according to your disciplines..so you may not find as many in your discipline at your location. Location is simply the area you indicated during application
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Ustec: 4:28pm On Dec 02, 2022
Salemed002:
Congratulations to everyone,
And for those wey overhyped their CV and hired machinery during test (I), may thy lord be with you all too.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by nikola(m): 4:43pm On Dec 02, 2022
Ustec:

Congratulations to everyone,
And for those wey overhyped their CV and hired machinery during test (I), may thy lord be with you all too.
Omo!
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Ezyfai: 4:46pm On Dec 02, 2022
Please how can I log in again?
What's the website?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Mlayidi: 4:49pm On Dec 02, 2022
Please, how can I change my Exam venue(State)?

How comes they choose exam venue for us!!!
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by nikola(m): 4:56pm On Dec 02, 2022
Mlayidi:
Please, how can I change my Exam venue(State)?

How comes they choose exam venue for us!!!
I think we chose it ourselves.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by RealAbba: 4:57pm On Dec 02, 2022
[i guess you are writing your own in kd right?quote author=Hessian post=118849250]Shortlisted for the CBT at my location on the 10th of December. Time is 7am.

Does going for the test worth it when nearly all the slots have been shared among themselves?[/quote]
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by ProIT: 5:03pm On Dec 02, 2022
Mails already being sent. Check mailbox.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Neyozak: 5:10pm On Dec 02, 2022
For some of us who applied for test re-schedule the other time. Kindly share the mail address I want to apply for change of venue.
Pls guys!
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Hopeful0291: 5:13pm On Dec 02, 2022
RealAbba:
[i guess you are writing your own in kd right?quote author=Hessian post=118849250]Shortlisted for the CBT at my location on the 10th of December. Time is 7am.

You have nothing to lose just go you never know some people will make it through merit you could be one of the blessed ones but if you never try you will always have that regret saying maybe i should maybe the outcome would be different but at least you know you did everything you should have done and in your power

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (143) (Reply)

Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.