Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,762 members, 7,955,905 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:12 PM

My Fiancé Just Lost His Job - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Fiancé Just Lost His Job (43288 Views)

Just Lost My Job / An Accountant Lost His Job, See Why? / I Just Lost My Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancé Just Lost His Job by olusovic10: 9:43pm On Jun 10, 2022
Pious101:
like I said I have nothing to prove cos I owe no one that. U see it as a boast,I however see it as an attempt to convince someone. It's quite an irony when u try to tell people d truth they tend to have a different opinion. I have nothing to loose or gain by telling people there is a constant reliable source of income working as a freelancer. Y not join d group up there and ask people how much they earn in a month. U will be shock to Ur bone marrow.

Please, the link! Thanks.
Re: My Fiancé Just Lost His Job by Pious101: 11:29pm On Jun 10, 2022
olusovic10:

Please, the link! Thanks.
Zero to $5k in a month

Search for it on telegram

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Just Lost His Job by Rubyjade: 4:50am On Jun 12, 2022
goody1shoe73:

Can he relocate to the East? He can apply for a fast food job as an Accountant
Good morning, I have discussed with him, he wouldn't mind but the problem would be accomodation.

Happy Sunday.
Re: My Fiancé Just Lost His Job by IyaTola: 4:59pm On Jun 12, 2022
undecided
bmdmix10:
yh to soon serve another guy, noni.
Your mumu don ripe.
Re: My Fiancé Just Lost His Job by bmdmix10: 5:00pm On Jun 12, 2022
IyaTola:
undecidedYour mumu don ripe.
pluck am
Re: My Fiancé Just Lost His Job by IyaTola: 5:01pm On Jun 12, 2022
bmdmix10:
pluck am
I don't need it.
Re: My Fiancé Just Lost His Job by bmdmix10: 5:03pm On Jun 12, 2022
IyaTola:
I don't need it.
ehya
Re: My Fiancé Just Lost His Job by Okeyadah: 11:21am On Jun 13, 2022
Please can someone guide me on what to do? I tried to apply Last week and created my profile online after imputing my NIN and it showed me that a link has been sent to my email address, that i should click on it in my mail to continue the application process, but i never saw any link in my inbox or spam folder. And i can't register again,it keeps saying that my NIN is already in the system that i should verify but no link was sent to my email. And there's no number to call to complain to. Please did anyone else experience this issue?
Re: My Fiancé Just Lost His Job by Okeyadah: 11:24am On Jun 13, 2022
I'm talking about the NERC recruitment
Re: My Fiancé Just Lost His Job by Plugsk(m): 8:31am On Jun 15, 2022
Very true
AllBlack:
A niggar just lost his job & love is about to jump out of the window. Breakfast is loading if another source of MONEY does not show up quickly.
As a man, please pray NEVER to be in a relationship without money. Even the relationship between you and your family will get twisted if you are not bringing money to the table. Your mama & papa favorite child will become the child that brings money for everything. Not to talk of girlfriend, You will suffer the highest SEE FINISH.

Because you don't agree with this doesn't make it any less than what many men go through when the financial tap switches OFF.

Good Luck to your boyfriend and I hope he gets a better job if not....
Re: My Fiancé Just Lost His Job by QuinModah(f): 9:55am On Jun 15, 2022
angry
Plugsk:
Very true
Re: My Fiancé Just Lost His Job by SMJay: 2:27pm On Jun 16, 2022
Stay strong
Re: My Fiancé Just Lost His Job by SMJay: 2:31pm On Jun 16, 2022
Stay strong.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Just Lost His Job by dahmie2013: 1:37am On Jun 17, 2022
Rubyjade:
Please help my man, he got retrenched today and it been heartbreaking for him.

His a graduate of accountancy with 4yrs experience in accounting. He can use excel, Ms word and Sage 50 and QuickBooks very well.

Has a very good understanding of LIRS, FIRS, ITF, NSTIF

Please help him, his a good man

Thank you in anticipation

Please send his CV to dammysusie@gmail.com. I need it before 3pm tomorrow.

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Just Lost His Job by SMJay: 4:08pm On Jun 17, 2022
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Account / Credit Officer

Locations: Lagos (Ebute-Metta; Ikeja; Ogba; Agege; Surulere; Oyingbo; Lagos Island; Ojota; Mile 12 and Maryland), Abuja (Garki, Mpape and Kabusa Kubua), Delta (Asaba - Ibusa), Abia (Umuahia - Orieugba Market, Umuahia Ultralmodern Market - Ubani-Ibeku); Aba - Afule Market, Ekeoha Market, Cemetery Market, Cameroon Market, Ngwa Road-Ahia Ohu Market, Arirara International Market), Ebonyi (Abakaliki International Market, New Kpiri Kpiri Market, Rice Mill and Eke Afikpo Market) and Oyo (Ibadan, Bodija Market, Oyo Town and Akesan Market).

Responsibilities

Opening accounts for customers
Managing customers account
Document verification
Assessment of goods
Marketing
Daily and weekly loan disbursement
Daily and weekly repayment collection
Use of Bank One app to manage customer's account
Sending of the report.
Qualifications / Skills

The candidate must be a resident of the listed areas and with a minimum of HND / BSc Degree.
Good communication skill
Good customer relations skills
Assertive
Smart
Good calculation skill
Trustworthy.
Salary

N60,000 - N90,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: bisrael@entourageloans.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.

Note

Kindly note that it's compulsory to send your CV to the above email address, only CV received via email will be considered for an interview.
For further enquiry, call or send a WhatsApp message to 08055106844
Re: My Fiancé Just Lost His Job by Rubyjade: 4:09pm On Jun 17, 2022
dahmie2013:

Please send his CV to dammysusie@gmail.com. I need it before 3pm tomorrow.
Done.
Re: My Fiancé Just Lost His Job by Emitheo74: 3:54pm On Jun 18, 2022
Life is up and down...him losing his job now isn't the end of life. He will bounce right back. This is the time he needs you the most.
Don't fail him now... because you'll be part of his success story las Las.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Just Lost His Job by Rubyjade: 7:52am On Jun 19, 2022
wink
Emitheo74:
Life is up and down...him losing his job now isn't the end of life. He will bounce right back. This is the time he needs you the most.
Don't fail him now... because you'll be part of his success story las Las.
Re: My Fiancé Just Lost His Job by Rubyjade: 8:08am On Jun 20, 2022
Rubyjade:
Update

Thank you ALL, I really appreciate your efforts, time, patience and concerns. We have not had power supply for sometime now hence my absence

2 interview has been scheduled for him this week, he attended one yesterday.

Please, those sending PM/DM, I cannot get access to my email because the password to the mail I used in opening this forum account, I have forgotten it.

Thank you immensely.

Modified
My number is on my profile
Re: My Fiancé Just Lost His Job by Hamachi(f): 6:54pm On Jun 20, 2022
IyaTola:
I don't need it.
You should not have responded to him, his a known troll on this forum.
Re: My Fiancé Just Lost His Job by IyaTola: 5:49am On Jun 21, 2022
Hamachi:
You should not have responded to him, his a known troll on this forum.
Thank you
Re: My Fiancé Just Lost His Job by IyaTola: 12:04am On Jun 22, 2022
camri:
are you two still together?
Aproko?
Re: My Fiancé Just Lost His Job by IyaTola: 1:52am On Jun 22, 2022
kiss
edwardaigb:
Not all women run away, my girlfriend married me during her nysc and my business was doing very badly, 14 years after, to the glory of God, we are good and blessed. not all girl runs.
Re: My Fiancé Just Lost His Job by IyaTola: 1:53am On Jun 22, 2022
undecided
abobote:
He will soon lose you too
Re: My Fiancé Just Lost His Job by IMO01: 11:26am On Jun 22, 2022
Pious101:
lol ... I'm a full time freelancer and I know exactly what comes out of it. What I earn in a month would take some persons 10 months to earn it. Seek for light....I will advise u to join this group "Zero to $5k in a month" on telegram. Don't ask me to prove anything because I got nothing to prove to u. It's left for you to believe. Several other persons have talked about how they rake at least a million from freelancing here on nairaland....they can't all be wrong.... An example is the below link https://www.nairaland.com/3548962/academic-writing-goldmine-fiverr-learn
I was a beneficiary of that thread on nairaland since 2017 till date. Funny enough some persons never took that thread seriously. It is also d same way someone made a video of how he sold an old man photograph through NFT and made almost a million, thousands of youth saw that video but would never Google what is NFT but would rather prefer to earn 50-100k in a month.... Some persons come here for tribal war, some for business, some for news, some to waste their time, some to discuss IPOB, and some to learn. Since I came across that platform my life has never been d same. I was earning 40k as at when I came across that thread in 2017, but trust me I don't think that amount can even cover my expenses in a month currently. For u to earn as a freelancer, u must have something to offer. There are several ways u could earn through freelancing. If u are not earning then u re not getting something right. Don't ask me to show u d way because I simply don't have d time cos of series of work to attend to, there are tons of thread on that already on nairaland, YouTube, couple with d group I have ask u to join on telegram where u could get free materials and mentorship. I rest my case. dboY1123

It shall be well with you sir. Everything you touch will progress. Your deepest desires shall come to pass.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Just Lost His Job by Oyindamolah: 12:14pm On Jun 23, 2022
This ❤️ breaking
Re: My Fiancé Just Lost His Job by goody1shoe73(m): 6:00pm On Jun 23, 2022
Rubyjade:
Good morning, I have discussed with him, he wouldn't mind but the problem would be accomodation.
Ok noted. He can send his CV. You can Pm me
Happy Sunday.
Re: My Fiancé Just Lost His Job by Rubyjade: 2:07am On Jul 01, 2022
Goody1shoe73

I can't PM because the email I use in opening this mail I cannot remember the password.
Re: My Fiancé Just Lost His Job by SMJay: 11:55pm On Jul 17, 2022
Elozini Olaniyam

Today I reflect on who I have chosen to be, a woman moulded by circumstances, culture and tradition but completed by grace.

You could say I was 'kind of' a tomboy as a child, with favourite pastimes of tree climbing or showing off my expert bicycle stunts around the neighbourhood. Bruises and sprains were a norm and I would usually have one or two bandaids on my body as a badge of honour. I loved Lego and grew into the Miss fix it for home gadgets- external help was only called when I couldn't figure out the problem. Note- I said 'kind of' a tomboy, because I still loved my princess dolls.

The choice of Engineering or Architecture for University came naturally, but was met with opposition by most adults. For the 1st time in my life, I heard girls couldn't be Engineers .. "it's a man's field", "you'll be all alone", "it will be challenging for you". And I struggled with what lay beyond just maths.

I should mention I went to a girls only high school. We did everything for ourselves; gardenening, cleaning, we played all sports, did all subjects, were Girl Guides, played both female & male roles in dramas. There were no gender rules, we existed in a world that said we could just be what we aspired to be.

Back to the university story, It was a deliberate choice to 'just be' what my heart wanted me to be. So I ignored the world and pitched my hat (pun intended) with the Engineering community.

•Is it a man's field? Yes. But it's a very large field with females owning their own territory one plot at a time.
•Have I been alone? It depends. Numerically, women in STEM courses remains a challenge till this day. I was 1 of 3 females in my Chemical Engineering course and till today I am sometimes the only female in the room. This has only built resilience and tenacity. And where there are no females we find male allies!
•Has it been challenging?. A loud YES. But then, we eat challenges for breakfast!. Getting out of bed every morning is a challenge but up we must. Challenges should never be a reason to abort an ambition.

Why all these ponderings? July is my annual checkpoint review season. While we can't change the past, we can learn from it. I'm grateful for the decision of a 15 year old to swim against the tide of cultural expectations. I'm grateful for the few strong amazing female Engineers that stick together in the universities and in the workplace, I'm grateful for the male allies I have met along the way, I'm grateful for the amazing organisation I work with that lets my spread my wings and I'm super grateful for my spouse (fellow Engineer) who lets me fly.

A last word, if you are ever in a position to coach or mentor a young female, don't distract her with the myths and expectations of the world, rather equip her and support her in achieving her ambitions in spite of it. Teach her to leverage her strengths and help her focus on achieving the small wins, they all add up.

JULY102022 REFLECTIONS

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Just Lost His Job by Rubyjade: 1:49pm On Jul 25, 2022
wink
SMJay:
Elozini Olaniyam

Today I reflect on who I have chosen to be, a woman moulded by circumstances, culture and tradition but completed by grace.

You could say I was 'kind of' a tomboy as a child, with favourite pastimes of tree climbing or showing off my expert bicycle stunts around the neighbourhood. Bruises and sprains were a norm and I would usually have one or two bandaids on my body as a badge of honour. I loved Lego and grew into the Miss fix it for home gadgets- external help was only called when I couldn't figure out the problem. Note- I said 'kind of' a tomboy, because I still loved my princess dolls.

The choice of Engineering or Architecture for University came naturally, but was met with opposition by most adults. For the 1st time in my life, I heard girls couldn't be Engineers .. "it's a man's field", "you'll be all alone", "it will be challenging for you". And I struggled with what lay beyond just maths.

I should mention I went to a girls only high school. We did everything for ourselves; gardenening, cleaning, we played all sports, did all subjects, were Girl Guides, played both female & male roles in dramas. There were no gender rules, we existed in a world that said we could just be what we aspired to be.

Back to the university story, It was a deliberate choice to 'just be' what my heart wanted me to be. So I ignored the world and pitched my hat (pun intended) with the Engineering community.

•Is it a man's field? Yes. But it's a very large field with females owning their own territory one plot at a time.
•Have I been alone? It depends. Numerically, women in STEM courses remains a challenge till this day. I was 1 of 3 females in my Chemical Engineering course and till today I am sometimes the only female in the room. This has only built resilience and tenacity. And where there are no females we find male allies!
•Has it been challenging?. A loud YES. But then, we eat challenges for breakfast!. Getting out of bed every morning is a challenge but up we must. Challenges should never be a reason to abort an ambition.

Why all these ponderings? July is my annual checkpoint review season. While we can't change the past, we can learn from it. I'm grateful for the decision of a 15 year old to swim against the tide of cultural expectations. I'm grateful for the few strong amazing female Engineers that stick together in the universities and in the workplace, I'm grateful for the male allies I have met along the way, I'm grateful for the amazing organisation I work with that lets my spread my wings and I'm super grateful for my spouse (fellow Engineer) who lets me fly.

A last word, if you are ever in a position to coach or mentor a young female, don't distract her with the myths and expectations of the world, rather equip her and support her in achieving her ambitions in spite of it. Teach her to leverage her strengths and help her focus on achieving the small wins, they all add up.

JULY102022 REFLECTIONS
Re: My Fiancé Just Lost His Job by lavylilly: 1:29pm On Aug 08, 2022
Our client, a bookstore that is passionate about books in Ikoyi is looking to hire a well spoken Customer Service Representative/ Sales Associate who would be committed to making sure that all round sales are attended to.

Position: Sales Representative
Gender preference:None
Work days/Hours: Mon- Sat(9am-6pm)

Salary: 70,000- 80,000

*Responsibilities*:

1. Making sure Customers are well attended to
2. Make social media posts to generate sales if necessary
3. Ensure inventory of store is well managed
4. Should be able to convince customers on products in order to generate sales
5. Good knowledge of product sold

*Requirements*
1. SSCE, OND or BSC
2. Social Media Savvy
3. Good verbal and written communication skills
4. Time management skills and Good customer service experience.
5. Previous experience in similar position.

Interested candidates should send their CVs to deborah@waveacademies.org with subject@Sales Representative
Re: My Fiancé Just Lost His Job by Rubyjade: 5:55am On Aug 20, 2022
lavylilly:
Our client, a bookstore that is passionate about books in Ikoyi is looking to hire a well spoken Customer Service Representative/ Sales Associate who would be committed to making sure that all round sales are attended to.

Position: Sales Representative
Gender preference:None
Work days/Hours: Mon- Sat(9am-6pm)

Salary: 70,000- 80,000

*Responsibilities*:

1. Making sure Customers are well attended to
2. Make social media posts to generate sales if necessary
3. Ensure inventory of store is well managed
4. Should be able to convince customers on products in order to generate sales
5. Good knowledge of product sold

*Requirements*
1. SSCE, OND or BSC
2. Social Media Savvy
3. Good verbal and written communication skills
4. Time management skills and Good customer service experience.
5. Previous experience in similar position.

Interested candidates should send their CVs to deborah@waveacademies.org with subject@Sales Representative
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Unilorin Best Graduating Student Jobless After 6years / What Are The Consequences Of Working With Fake Certificates? / Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.