Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Lady Proudly Announces That She Gave Burna Boy Her Bra, Shares Photos Of Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Proudly Announces That She Gave Burna Boy Her Bra, Shares Photos Of Him (3298 Views)

Boobs Alert Lady Proudly Shows Her Off Stretch Marks As She Flaunts Natural Body / Lady Proudly Kissed Her Man Who Is A Waste Disposal, Shares Romantic Photos / Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Stretch Marks As She Flaunts 'natural Body' (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Proudly Announces That She Gave Burna Boy Her Bra, Shares Photos Of Him by Chuks444: 3:17pm On Jun 06, 2022
Only a few days after Nigerian musician Joeboy proudly wore a bra thrown at him by a fan during a concert, Grammy award winner Burna Boy was also gifted a bra while performing last weekend at the Belgravia Sports Club in Harare, Zimbabwe.

Read more>>>https://africamediang.com/lady-proudly-announces-that-she-gave-burna-boy-her-bra-shares-photos-of-him-holding-it-up/

1 Like

Re: Lady Proudly Announces That She Gave Burna Boy Her Bra, Shares Photos Of Him by Mattsilva: 3:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
When will this madness stop? Which one be gifting bra again.

1 Like

Re: Lady Proudly Announces That She Gave Burna Boy Her Bra, Shares Photos Of Him by Nerogaming01(m): 3:20pm On Jun 06, 2022
Re: Lady Proudly Announces That She Gave Burna Boy Her Bra, Shares Photos Of Him by pyyxxaro: 3:24pm On Jun 06, 2022
What CLITOCURRENCY cannot do does not exist cool

2 Likes

Re: Lady Proudly Announces That She Gave Burna Boy Her Bra, Shares Photos Of Him by Chijioke4535(m): 3:26pm On Jun 06, 2022
Which kind wahala be all this one na
Re: Lady Proudly Announces That She Gave Burna Boy Her Bra, Shares Photos Of Him by Cypress042(m): 3:40pm On Jun 06, 2022
I will bet my balls that is a guy that bought that bra she gave to burna for free grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Proudly Announces That She Gave Burna Boy Her Bra, Shares Photos Of Him by OBALOLA55(m): 5:04pm On Jun 06, 2022
MAKE SHE THANK GOD SAY NOR BE OMO OPE SHE GIVE THAT BRA grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Proudly Announces That She Gave Burna Boy Her Bra, Shares Photos Of Him by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 06, 2022
OBALOLA55:
MAKE SHE THANK GOD SAY NOR BE OMO OPE SHE GIVE THAT BRA grin
grin bro you are something else cheesy
Re: Lady Proudly Announces That She Gave Burna Boy Her Bra, Shares Photos Of Him by Gadafii: 9:44pm On Jun 06, 2022
Imagine men throwing boxers to female artists, just imagine grin cheesy

Yeah you know what’s up cheesy
Re: Lady Proudly Announces That She Gave Burna Boy Her Bra, Shares Photos Of Him by Emerald04(m): 10:54pm On Jun 06, 2022
Na lie. I watch the video. As she throw the bra. The odour wey follow am carry 5G, Burna throw an back immediately. Na another girl own Burna come hold. But her own dey smell....

Thank god I watch the video, Na so she for give us cold zobo
Re: Lady Proudly Announces That She Gave Burna Boy Her Bra, Shares Photos Of Him by Bobloco: 11:38pm On Jun 06, 2022
grin
Re: Lady Proudly Announces That She Gave Burna Boy Her Bra, Shares Photos Of Him by TeeGentle(m): 7:50am On Jun 07, 2022
Bra wey Burna boy go throw away
Re: Lady Proudly Announces That She Gave Burna Boy Her Bra, Shares Photos Of Him by Moses86(m): 7:54am On Jun 07, 2022
burnaboy don receive award
Re: Lady Proudly Announces That She Gave Burna Boy Her Bra, Shares Photos Of Him by fijiuba: 8:25am On Jun 07, 2022
One man buys the female bra . another man recieves it . This life!!!
Re: Lady Proudly Announces That She Gave Burna Boy Her Bra, Shares Photos Of Him by NeckingNgulping(m): 8:30am On Jun 07, 2022
So there's no shame again? What does she expect us to do now, clap for her?

See how Burna boy is holding the bra like there's poo on it..
Re: Lady Proudly Announces That She Gave Burna Boy Her Bra, Shares Photos Of Him by TheKrakon: 8:30am On Jun 07, 2022
This one get agric foul brain.
Re: Lady Proudly Announces That She Gave Burna Boy Her Bra, Shares Photos Of Him by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 11:04am On Jun 08, 2022
Emerald04:
Na lie. I watch the video. As she throw the bra. The odour wey follow am carry 5G, Burna throw an back immediately. Na another girl own Burna come hold. But her own dey smell....

Thank god I watch the video, Na so she for give us cold zobo
odogwu u bad ooo
this one too much na
Re: Lady Proudly Announces That She Gave Burna Boy Her Bra, Shares Photos Of Him by paulolee(m): 12:26pm On Jun 08, 2022
na new madness be this.....make una stop before portable go wear fan g-string for stage o
Re: Lady Proudly Announces That She Gave Burna Boy Her Bra, Shares Photos Of Him by Ashotinblow1: 2:00am On Jun 10, 2022
Ok
Re: Lady Proudly Announces That She Gave Burna Boy Her Bra, Shares Photos Of Him by Ashotinblow1: 2:30am On Jun 10, 2022
Oo

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Tell My Beautiful Girlfriend That She Smells / Collection Of Lovable Lines We Use While Talking To A Girloooooooooooooooooooooo / When There Are Six Women Chasing One Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.