Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,699 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan (68303 Views)

Sen Kalu Congratulates Ikpeazu Over Commissioning Of Osisioma Flyover (Photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Bola Tinubu / Ahmed Lawan, My Former Roommate - Orji Kalu Congratulates Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by Timmi: 4:15pm On Jun 10, 2022
Igbojew:
We the great Igbos from South East and South South don't care if they drink sniper or fall inside lagoon.So many occasions in this Nairaland forum I read how tihs treacherous people insult,mock and humiliate Igbos because of Nigeria politics and I keep on laughing at them because they don't know what is coming for them.They also mocked Igbos in all the killing going on in South East by State actors which is Nigeria Army,DSS,Police in collaboration with Fulani Herdsmen and when IPOB keep saying they have no hand in all the killing in South East they keep on accusing IPOB/ESN just to instigate Igbos against IPOB/ESN little did they know that what they always wishes to Igbos will definitely befall on them and it has started in Ondo and so shall it spread in the whole of their South West region and we will be here making fun of them.........I am that Igbojew

Igbojew - you are suffering from conflicting and misplaced identity crisis. Keep shaking the imaginary table in your head to reset your brain.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by Timmi: 4:16pm On Jun 10, 2022
TheCrusader14:
PDP has won all the Ibo states in every presidential election since 1999.

And what has the Igbos/Ibos/Igbos gained from this association with the PDP.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Sexy Nigerian Female Gallant Soldier (photo) / Bemused Osinbajo Watched Helplessly As Buni Refused To Obey Directive - THISDAY / Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.