Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,717 members, 7,955,693 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:03 PM

Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan (68633 Views)

Sen Kalu Congratulates Ikpeazu Over Commissioning Of Osisioma Flyover (Photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Bola Tinubu / Ahmed Lawan, My Former Roommate - Orji Kalu Congratulates Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by jimyjames(m): 7:12pm On Jun 06, 2022
OkoroBufo:

What did he do to become finance minister, can you educate us?
I'm not aware what he did in prison before he became finance minister.

-Okoro bufo
What took him to prison in the first place?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by LORDKing001: 7:12pm On Jun 06, 2022
That's fake handle
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by MasterKernel: 7:12pm On Jun 06, 2022
BabaO2:
Ibo and fulani have same mentality of displacing and taking over someone else's rights and properties if given little chance, SW leaders/governors are the most stewpid by always playing elitist card, not until yoruba youths revolt against the yoruba leaders/governors, enough of allowing ibos 100% free education, enough of giving them equal chances in possessing anything with the natives.

Baba... Sorry. South South will soon stop giving you Federal allocation, let's see your states.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by Igbojew: 7:13pm On Jun 06, 2022
redcliff:

you are crazy for calling Igbos in your statement. What was Igbos stand in 2015 and 2019? even when they were called 5%ers? most people in the SE already know the kind of person a Buhari is, a tribal, ethnic islamic fanatic hiding under the pretext of being repackaged as a democrat by Bola Tinubu himself. How can someone who left power in 1985 not have any known business to man or his contribution to the development of society? One thing you people should know about Igbo people is that they actually do not care who wins or not, anybody that has[b] Igbo interest and interest of development[/b] has the thumbs from the SE. that is why an Atiku, will always do better than a Buhari in the SE anyday anytime.
Help me tell that one,when their Yoruba people got served with the same food they cook for Igbos they will start playing that their emotional and motivational games hoping they will hoodwink Igbos with that..........I am that Igbojew
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by BabaO2: 7:13pm On Jun 06, 2022
eldoradoxx:

Are u crying already. In 2015, Yorubas played national politics and ousted Jonathan by conspiring with Fulani bandits. In 2023, it seems igbos want to conspire with Fulani bandits to send the West back to opposition. Isn't it called pay back time?
on the structure you were allowed to join? do you have clear conscience at all? so as a tenant in a house, you are always looking for opportunities to kill , displace and takeover the property. No one cares about your politics, but a situation where you always come begging with your pants in hand, and you later turn around and bite the fingers that fed you is the issue for discussion. Kalu's political career was rescued by Tinubu/Apc when he was already comatose in PDP
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by Christistruth00: 7:13pm On Jun 06, 2022

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by Abujason: 7:15pm On Jun 06, 2022
TheCrusader14:
Ibo snake like Kalu is the most idiotic being ever.

Painment grin
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by Igbojew: 7:18pm On Jun 06, 2022
TheCrusader14:
Yeah like your drug Lord Tinubu and Rotimi Akeredolu that hide under Southern governors forum to champion Tinubu Presidency agenda.You think una get sense or play both sophisticated and dirty politics pass great Igbos hahahaha.......I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by Invitationn: 7:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
Whiteangel1234:
Seems finally Ndi Igbo have hijacked APC party grin

In 2015 Ndi Igbo voted for Our South South Brother they accuse us of being emotional and not sophisticated

Fast forward to 2022 we decide to play National politics and adopt Ahmad Lawan , they accuse us of being selfish

Wetin Igbo man do for this 9ja ?

For me, you seem to be celebrating too early.
If he emerges as the party's flag bearer eventually that's a big win for Uzor Kalu and the Igbos, although the best you'd get is still the VP and chances of defeating Atiku is slim. But I must admit it's a great place for the Igbos to be especially when you consider how easy it comes.

However, the Yorubas have the right to call Uzor Kalu selfish and call the Igbos hypocrites because they haven't forgiven the Yorubas till date for supporting Buhari against GEJ who totally marginalized the Yorubas.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by Munzy14(m): 7:21pm On Jun 06, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

In 2015 Ndi Igbo voted for Our South South Brother they accuse us of being emotional and not sophisticated

Fast forward to 2022 we decide to play National politics and adopt Ahmad Lawan , they accuse us of being selfish

Wetin Igbo man do for this 9ja ?

grin grin grin
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by Munzy14(m): 7:22pm On Jun 06, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

We have decide to play National politics just like in 2015 nah
Lmao...you are not nice.. grin grin grin
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by TheCrusader14: 7:25pm On Jun 06, 2022
Lemme ask you a question and I want an honest answer. Do you really believe a Northern Presidency is better than a Yoruba presidency?

Igbojew:
Yeah like your drug Lord Tinubu and Rotimi Akeredolu that hide under Southern governors forum to champion Tinubu Presidency agenda.You think una get sense or play both sophisticated and dirty politics pass great Igbos hahahaha.......I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by Igbojew: 7:25pm On Jun 06, 2022
BabaO2:
on the structure you were allowed to join? do you have clear conscience at all? so as a tenant in a house, you are always looking for opportunities to kill , displace and takeover the property. No one cares about your politics, but a situation where you always come begging with your pants in hand, and you later turn around and bite the fingers that fed you is the issue for discussion. Kalu's political career was rescued by Tinubu/Apc when he was already comatose in PDP
Which structure and who elect the structure,who is tenant and landlord in which place? Don't tell me that you Yorubas still believe that you people own APC like Tinubu made you people to believe.Ogbonnaya Onu,Rochas Okorocha,Chibuike Amaechi have same equal stake in APC with Tinubu and even more than him,so you Yorubas should carry that una entitlement mentality your drug Lord Tinubu desplayed in Ogun that got his ass wiped to your South West enclave...........I am that Igbojew the table shaker

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by Igbojew: 7:28pm On Jun 06, 2022
TheCrusader14:
Lemme ask you a question and I want an honest answer. Do you really believe a Northern Presidency is better than a Yoruba presidency?

And let me ask you a question too and I want an honest answer.Do you really believe that a South West Presidency is better than an Igbo Presidency?................I am that Igbojew the table
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by danot1030: 7:28pm On Jun 06, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

Wetin Igbo man do for this 9ja?

Igbos prefers to remain slaves to the Fulani masters than to lead.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by ProudImolite: 7:29pm On Jun 06, 2022
TheCrusader14:
You never start to dey cry like Id*ot wey you be
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by nesphil(m): 7:33pm On Jun 06, 2022
When two brothers fight and kill themselves, it's a stranger that will inherit their father's properties grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by lomprico(m): 7:34pm On Jun 06, 2022
As per campaign GD
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by SupremeSpecimen: 7:36pm On Jun 06, 2022
thesicilian:
Lol. The typical Igbo man is only after his pocket

ALL CHIEFS NO INDIANS
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by TheCrusader14: 7:37pm On Jun 06, 2022
Yoruba isn't stopping you from contesting the Presidency, so what's the fuss? Your party is PDP, why can't you collect your ticket there?

Igbojew:
And let me ask you a question too and I want an honest answer.Do you really believe that a South West Presidency is better than an Igbo Presidency?................I am that Igbojew the table
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by Igbojew: 7:40pm On Jun 06, 2022
Corporate2020:

Tinubu is beyond heart break. He and his stooges have won more election than any other politician alive. He is not afraid of losing. He knows that is part of the game. He has fought a good fight. He looked at Buhari eye ball to eye ball and told him "Aboki, na me make you President, I be your godfather". He did not chicken out like Orji Uzor Kalu, never ever.

If he loses today, he will restrategize against tomorrow.

Tinubu was the topic yesterday, Tinubu is the topic today, Tinubu will be the topic tomorrow.
And same Tinubu you were chest beating that looked at Buhari and told him Aboki made you was thesame Tinubu that it did not took him few hours he said that to beg his master Buhari but Buhari did not send him.You Yoruba will keep on chest beating till you people meet your doom.Igbos are not your mate......I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by CORRECTMAN78(m): 7:42pm On Jun 06, 2022
TheCrusader14:
You're accursed snake and henceforth Yorubaland will no favour you and will eventually become your graveyard.

No weapon formed against me shall prosper. And any tongue raise against me shall be condemn. This is the word of God over my life.

You just lay curse on yourself, your present generation and generation unborn.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by Igbojew: 7:45pm On Jun 06, 2022
TheCrusader14:
Yoruba isn't stopping you from contesting the Presidency, so what's the fuss? Your party is PDP, why can't you collect your ticket there?

You the issues Igbos have with you treacherous Yorubas.Oh now PDP is Igbo party but it was same PDP Olusegun Obansanjo,your Yoruba man attained to his presidential carrier ehhh? Igbos have same stake if not more in APC than you treacherous Yorubas such as people like Ogbonnaya Onu,Rochas Okorocha,Chibuike Amaechi,etc but ofcourse you will mischievously will not know that because of you people betrayal, backstabbing and treacherous behavior against Igbos.........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by Image123(m): 7:47pm On Jun 06, 2022
Imagine if the SW wins and decides to give the SE the 5% treatment? There's a wise saying that you don't put your eggs in one basket or you don't cut your nose to spite your face. Igbos, wake up from this poor calculation.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by oguns222: 7:49pm On Jun 06, 2022
thesicilian:
Lol. The typical Igbo man is only after his pocket

And what is Tinubu after? He is after his bloated ego and pocket.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by an0daGuy: 7:50pm On Jun 06, 2022
TheCrusader14:

You answer this question honestly too

do you really believe a South Western presidency is better than a South Eastern presidency?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by an0daGuy: 7:51pm On Jun 06, 2022
Image123:
Imagine if the SW wins and decides to give the SE the 5% treatment? There's a wise saying that you don't put your eggs in one basket or you don't cut your nose to spite your face. Igbos, wake up from this poor calculation.

Nor be today we start dey collect the 5% treatment and we have always been alright cool

Do your worst but you can’t do nothing because no presidency for you afonja tongue
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by an0daGuy: 7:54pm On Jun 06, 2022
Igbojew:

Thank you for this post.

That guy is an afonja skull miner Muslim fanatic bmc

He’s already crying and he will die before you in Jesus name
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by TheCrusader14: 7:56pm On Jun 06, 2022
Accursed snake. Curse is already following you. You live in a people's land, you make your living there, they don't hurt yet, the only way to pay them back for their kindness is hatred and seeking for their downfall.

CORRECTMAN78:

No weapon formed against me shall prosper. And any tongue raise against me shall be condemn. This is the word of God over my life.

You just lay curse on yourself, your present generation and generation unborn.

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by Igbojew: 7:58pm On Jun 06, 2022
alsudan:
The Igbo’s and Yoruba’s are the problem of the South.

the politically naive Yoruba’s offered themselves to be Fuc.ked by the Caliphate, with the promise of handing over power to them.

Now, the Igbo’s are falling for a simple Divide and rule tactics. In PDP Igbo Governors supported Atiku and in APC, Igbo Governors and Leaders are supporting Lawan.

The North will be laughing at the Clowns while expanding their jihad.
Oga don't you ever in your life mention great Igbos in anywhere you mentioned your treacherous Yoruba name because you people are the definition of devil on Earth.You Yoruba people have ruled Nigeria 8 solid good years under Olusegun Obansanjo as President and now about to complete 8 solid years as VP under Osibanjo but because of greediness in you people's bloid you still want to take Igbo turn and as if that is not enough you treacherous Yorubas keep mocking Igbos such as President is not giving but taking,Igbos are 5%,Igbos vote is worthless,etc but Igbos endured all those abuses from you Yorubas and at same time restrategising and you are here playing that una emotional blackmail you people are known for but it will never work for Igbos..........I am that Igbojew the table shaker

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Osun Is Second Wealthiest State In Nigeria - Financial Derivatives Company / Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death / Meet The Explosive Device Expert Who Is Ready 2 Die In Fighting Boko Haram(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.