Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan (68305 Views)

Sen Kalu Congratulates Ikpeazu Over Commissioning Of Osisioma Flyover (Photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Bola Tinubu / Ahmed Lawan, My Former Roommate - Orji Kalu Congratulates Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by TheCrusader14: 7:59pm On Jun 06, 2022
PDP has won all the Ibo states in every presidential election since 1999.

Igbojew:
You the issues Igbos have with you treacherous Yorubas.Oh now PDP is Igbo party but it was same PDP Olusegun Obansanjo,your Yoruba man attained to his presidential carrier ehhh? Igbos have same stake if not more in APC than you treacherous Yorubas such as people like Ogbonnaya Onu,Rochas Okorocha,Chibuike Amaechi,etc but ofcourse you will mischievously will not know that because of you people betrayal, backstabbing and treacherous behavior against Igbos.........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by ufotunang: 7:59pm On Jun 06, 2022
Congratulate lawan....you want tinubu to cry
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by Agugbadin: 8:02pm On Jun 06, 2022
Shame to Kalu Orji I Uzor betrayal of his people.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by Image123(m): 8:03pm On Jun 06, 2022
an0daGuy:

Nor be today we start dey collect the 5% treatment and we have always been alright cool

Do your worst but you can’t do nothing because no presidency for you afonja tongue

Alright and doing everything possible to have another country, why lie to your own self? Do you want an Igbo man to be president or no?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by SupremeSpecimen: 8:05pm On Jun 06, 2022
Corporate2020:

Tinubu is beyond heart break. He and his stooges have won more election than any other politician alive. He is not afraid of losing. He knows that is part of the game. He has fought a good fight. He looked at Buhari eye ball to eye ball and told him "Aboki, na me make you President, I be your godfather". He did not chicken out like Orji Uzor Kalu, never ever.

If he loses today, he will restrategize against tomorrow.

Tinubu was the topic yesterday, Tinubu is the topic today, Tinubu will be the topic tomorrow.

I'm not a Tinubu hater or supporter
But why can't the shit talking on nairaland be more like this.

This was actually enjoyable reading sir.
N you did it all without castigating a whole region. But still made your point

You guys can learn from this man. But majority of you na coconut dey on top

Shit talking banter is fun when done with no malice

Much respect to you for being a grown up
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by Igbojew: 8:06pm On Jun 06, 2022
an0daGuy:

Thank you for this post.

That guy is an afonja skull miner Muslim fanatic bmc

He’s already crying and he will die before you in Jesus name
We the great Igbos from South East and South South don't care if they drink sniper or fall inside lagoon.So many occasions in this Nairaland forum I read how tihs treacherous people insult,mock and humiliate Igbos because of Nigeria politics and I keep on laughing at them because they don't know what is coming for them.They also mocked Igbos in all the killing going on in South East by State actors which is Nigeria Army,DSS,Police in collaboration with Fulani Herdsmen and when IPOB keep saying they have no hand in all the killing in South East they keep on accusing IPOB/ESN just to instigate Igbos against IPOB/ESN little did they know that what they always wishes to Igbos will definitely befall on them and it has started in Ondo and so shall it spread in the whole of their South West region and we will be here making fun of them.........I am that Igbojew
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by Igbojew: 8:08pm On Jun 06, 2022
TheCrusader14:
PDP has won all the Ibo states in every presidential election since 1999.

Boy go and play with your fellow kids with sand and leave Nairaland forum for men like me cos you talk like a kid,bye.........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by an0daGuy: 8:14pm On Jun 06, 2022
Image123:

Alright and doing everything possible to have another country, why lie to your own self? Do you want an Igbo man to be president or no?

See bro the truth is that igbos know the country with its current constitution isn’t workable anymore and want their own country or outright restructuring.

But the issue is that the yoruba still believes the country is working or can be better because of the crumbs they receive from politics and the notherners.

So in order for the yoruba to open their eyes and say ‘enough is enough’ we igbos are ready to drag everyone into the same suffering we are accustomed to even if it’s for another 8 years.

Yoruba need to open their eyes and make up their minds by themselves but we will help them there in any way we can
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 06, 2022
redcliff:

you are crazy for calling Igbos in your statement. What was Igbos stand in 2015 and 2019? even when they were called 5%ers? most people in the SE already know the kind of person a Buhari is, a tribal, ethnic islamic fanatic hiding under the pretext of being repackaged as a democrat by Bola Tinubu himself. How can someone who left power in 1985 not have any known business to man or his contribution to the development of society? One thing you people should know about Igbo people is that they actually do not care who wins or not, anybody that has[b] Igbo interest and interest of development[/b] has the thumbs from the SE. that is why an Atiku, will always do better than a Buhari in the SE anyday anytime.

11 year old beef? That is why I tell you people here that most of you do not know your history and that is why you keep making the same mistakes again and again. whatever the Yoruba folks have against the Igbos is way past 11years old except you just started to know about tribal affairs starting from 11years ago which makes you basically a kid.

Congratulations to you and your yoruba pals.

You guys cost us the presidency because of yer mutual bitterness.

Have fun.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by an0daGuy: 8:18pm On Jun 06, 2022
Igbojew:
We the great Igbos from South East and South South don't care if they drink sniper or fall inside lagoon.So many occasions in this Nairaland forum I read how tihs treacherous people insult,mock and humiliate Igbos because of Nigeria politics and I keep on laughing at them because they don't know what is coming for them.They also mocked Igbos in all the killing going on in South East by State actors which is Nigeria Army,DSS,Police in collaboration with Fulani Herdsmen and when IPOB keep saying they have no hand in all the killing in South East they keep on accusing IPOB/ESN just to instigate Igbos against IPOB/ESN little did they know that what they always wishes to Igbos will definitely befall on them and it has started in Ondo and so shall it spread in the whole of their South West region and we will be here making fun of them.........I am that Igbojew

Baba you see that Catholic Church shooting? It’s too outrageous and barbaric as a first time terrorism attempt by the same people terrorizing the south east.

They left security personnel and jumped directly into churches to massacre children : and they are only just beginning oh lipsrsealed

Now they would be wishing they never chased away igboho. They will soon be bombing markets and offices or even going to their homes in the south western states. I really pity them. They have become benue 2.0

Thank God for ipob and ESN
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by Hegi41(m): 8:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
Xup with OUK and supporting lawan?.. I think he's eyeing dat senate president seat
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by CORRECTMAN78(m): 8:21pm On Jun 06, 2022
TheCrusader14:
Accursed snake. Curse is already following you. You live in a people's land, you make your living there, they don't hurt yet, the only way to pay them back for their kindness is hatred and seeking for their downfall.

Pained swine! Karma served you your favorite, Ewedu and Amala. Enjoy it!

And like you did before, you have just laid curse on yourself, your present generation, and your generation unborn.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by SupremeSpecimen: 8:26pm On Jun 06, 2022
When OUK point blank said he can match Tinubu dollar for dollar I shuddered.
That's when the man got my attention.

Money is sweeter than pussy

Big Man Fight dey sweet me. From the time I was a little boy going to Church Bazaar

I knew I had to touch this paper
All I ever wanted to be was a proper Onitsha guy man like Dad

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by TheCrusader14: 8:30pm On Jun 06, 2022
For hating a land that gives you a means of survival. You shall return back to your accursed land in body bags before the end of the year.

CORRECTMAN78:

Pained swine! Karma served you your favorite, Ewedu and Amala. Enjoy it!

And like you did before, you have just laid curse on yourself, your present generation, and your generation unborn.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by ibinaboonline: 8:40pm On Jun 06, 2022
By now it’s getting clear to those people that OUK is a silent jagaban, a constrictor to be feared. He’s on track to becoming Lawan’s vp but Igbos May still prefer PO.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by Swissgoldenpro(m): 8:56pm On Jun 06, 2022
What does this mean ?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by Charly68: 9:23pm On Jun 06, 2022
Crazy business man, may be he has promised him contract after winning the presidency ... You always behave to type.. ABN (Nzeribe disciple )

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 06, 2022
I think a southerner will gets Apc's ticket. I will bet on Tinubu
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by ogwumgbe: 10:27pm On Jun 06, 2022
TheCrusader14:
Ibo snake like Kalu is the most idiotic being ever.

You have not seen anything yet, Fulani will rule till eternity since it's what you idiots want. You spoiled the chance of Southern consolidation in Nigeria and hope to be president, idiot stinking things, come and win and let us see, this is just the beginning, the Fulanis prefer igbos to you snakes, we will play this politics to where it hurts, Arthur Nzeribe part 2 loading, and rat poison follows soon
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by ogwumgbe: 10:40pm On Jun 06, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

We know that you people are not that sophisticated. You are just ensuring that Tinubu or Southwest does not produce the next president.

But the truth is that South East will still vote massively for PDP.

So no one really cares. You people are very predictable.

Vote PDP when Peter Obi is contesting? Well I prefer Atiku to ewedu eaters
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by ogwumgbe: 10:42pm On Jun 06, 2022
arantess:

The Igbo masses are voting obi

We are not scared of Jihad brother, we are well prepared for it.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by TheCrusader14: 11:35pm On Jun 06, 2022
Can you handle the resentment that will follow from Fulani enemies? Without the Presidency, Fulani can't be killing people across the country especially in the middle belt. Vote Fulani again and see how we shall your fact to stir up hatred against you like never seen before. Thank God our people in your space and very small when compared with you snakes in our space. We've already drafted series of sanctions that will be imposed in you snakes. And if it comes to the worst, we shall dismantle this accursed British cage and leave your Fulani partners to eat your Nigeria. Ibos!!!!! Don't dare the Great Yoruba race.

ogwumgbe:

You have not seen anything yet, Fulani will rule till eternity since it's what you idiots want. You spoiled the chance of Southern consolidation in Nigeria and hope to be president, idiot stinking things, come and win and let us see, this is just the beginning, the Fulanis prefer igbos to you snakes, we will play this politics to where it hurts, Arthur Nzeribe part 2 loading, and rat poison follows soon
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by ogwumgbe: 12:06am On Jun 07, 2022
TheCrusader14:
Can you handle the resentment that will follow from Fulani enemies? Without the Presidency, Fulani can't be killing people across the country especially in the middle belt. Vote Fulani again and see how we shall your fact to stir up hatred against you like never seen before. Thank God our people in your space and very small when compared with you snakes in our space. We've already drafted series of sanctions that will be imposed in you snakes. And if it comes to the worst, we shall dismantle this accursed British cage and leave your Fulani partners to eat your Nigeria. Ibos!!!!! Don't dare the Great Yoruba race.

Cry me a river, you are rats, Fulanis shiver for us not to talk of you Vegetables, Shoot a Policeman in your region and let's test your bravery, not to talk of Shooting an Army Officer, useless cowards, common go and sit down
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by TheCrusader14: 12:24am On Jun 07, 2022
Ode... So violence is the only form of warfare? You snakes are to daft. Also remember, thuggery is very different from all out armed conflict. You bravery that couldn't led you to victory during the Civil War. Ibo snakes are the biggest propagandists of all time.

ogwumgbe:

Cry me a river, you are rats, Fulanis shiver for us not to talk of you Vegetables, Shoot a Policeman in your region and let's test your bravery, not to talk of Shooting an Army Officer, useless cowards, common go and sit down
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by ogwumgbe: 12:33am On Jun 07, 2022
TheCrusader14:
Ode... So violence is the only form of warfare? You snakes are to daft. Also remember, thuggery is very different from all out armed conflict. You bravery that couldn't led you to victory during the Civil War. Ibo snakes are the biggest propagandists of all time.

At least we fought the whole country and the Western world : Britain, USA and Russia for three years, attempt a common coup in Nigeria and let's see how far, common get out you are all vegetable and dafts, I have no time for you, I respect the minority tribes in Nigeria more than you idiots. Niger Delta as small as they are shook the nation through NDA, but what have you done? common Bleep off and just relocate to Benin, you are subhumans gutless pussy cats
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by TheCrusader14: 6:13am On Jun 07, 2022
Your cheap bravery hasn't led you to the top except death and sorrow. Stop your cheap propaganda, you only fought with Nigerians and not any oyinbos, they only sold weapons to Nigeria and you also have your own supporters too. If you couldn't attract powerful allies, it means your war objective was of no value to the power that be. Thank God, Olusegun Obasanjo, a Yorubaman from the Egba clan conquered your homeland and received your surrender.

You said Niger Delta shook the country with NDA, it's normal. That region is of significant value to the country but your crowded jungle isn't. You've been killing yourselves since January and it hasn't affected the economy at all because your region is of no value.

ogwumgbe:

At least we fought the whole country and the Western world : Britain, USA and Russia for three years, attempt a common coup in Nigeria and let's see how far, common get out you are all vegetable and dafts, I have no time for you, I respect the minority tribes in Nigeria more than you idiots. Niger Delta as small as they are shook the nation through NDA, but what have you done? common Bleep off and just relocate to Benin, you are subhumans gutless pussy cats
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by ogwumgbe: 6:34am On Jun 07, 2022
TheCrusader14:
All your cheap bravery has led you to the top except death and sorrow. Stop your cheap propaganda, you only fought with Nigerians and not any oyinbos, they only sold weapons to Nigeria and you also have your own supporters too. If you couldn't attract powerful allies, it means you your war objective was of no value to the power that be. Thank God, Olusegun Obasanjo, a Yorubaman from the Egba conquered your homeland and received your surrender.

You said Niger Delta shook the country with NDA, it's normal. That region is of significant value to the country but your crowded jungle isn't. You've been killing yourselves since January and it hasn't affected the economy at all because your region is of no value.

So you suddenly remember Obasonjo is a Yoruba man? you people can't stop amazing me, what do you expect from Snakes ? idiot
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by ogwumgbe: 6:40am On Jun 07, 2022
TheCrusader14:
All your cheap bravery has led you to the top except death and sorrow. Stop your cheap propaganda, you only fought with Nigerians and not any oyinbos, they only sold weapons to Nigeria and you also have your own supporters too. If you couldn't attract powerful allies, it means you your war objective was of no value to the power that be. Thank God, Olusegun Obasanjo, a Yorubaman from the Egba conquered your homeland and received your surrender.

So you suddenly remember Obasonjo is a Yoruba man? you people can't stop amazing me, what do you expect from Snakes ? idiot Well for your information, the person you claim as an egba man had an igbo father but was forsaken by him, the reason he hatred igbos so much, Who dash you Obasanjo? region of none entities with the most debased DNA straight from Lizard can't produce somone like Obasanjo ok, idiots claiming here and there, soon Benin will reclaim Lagos and send you people back to Benin Republic where you are originally from: see his Father here ok, Igwe Okosi of Onitsha a former Policeman. claimer

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by TheCrusader14: 7:28am On Jun 07, 2022
As at the time he conquered Iboland, he was a Yoruba.

ogwumgbe:

So you suddenly remember Obasonjo is a Yoruba man? you people can't stop amazing me, what do you expect from Snakes ? idiot Well for your information, the person you claim as an egba man had an igbo father but was forsaken by him, the reason he hatred igbos so much, Who dash you Obasanjo? region of none entities with the most debased DNA straight from Lizard can't produce somone like Obasanjo ok, idiots claiming here and there, soon Benin will reclaim Lagos and send you people back to Benin Republic where you are originally from: see his Father here ok, Igwe Okosi of Onitsha a former Policeman. claimer
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by Ihejirikakings(m): 11:20am On Jun 07, 2022
I m sorry for kanu, northerners can never love for whether you like it or not.if I m lying about Richard.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by Nyamuriflathead: 11:44am On Jun 07, 2022
Hegi41:
Xup with OUK and supporting lawan?.. I think he's eyeing dat senate president seat

The guy no go see shishi.
Na sitdon look for ibos in the next 8yrs grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Sexy Nigerian Female Gallant Soldier (photo) / Bemused Osinbajo Watched Helplessly As Buni Refused To Obey Directive - THISDAY / Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.