Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,596 members, 7,955,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:09 PM

Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan (68631 Views)

Sen Kalu Congratulates Ikpeazu Over Commissioning Of Osisioma Flyover (Photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Bola Tinubu / Ahmed Lawan, My Former Roommate - Orji Kalu Congratulates Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by AkpaMgbor(m): 5:14pm On Jun 06, 2022
mrvitalis:

grin grin grin Igbos should build bridges and stop politics of hate grin grin grin
Lol now orji is building bridges and playing politics of love.

23 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by BabaO2: 5:15pm On Jun 06, 2022
Ibo and fulani have same mentality of displacing and taking over someone else's rights and properties if given little chance, SW leaders/governors are the most stewpid by always playing elitist card, not until yoruba youths revolt against the yoruba leaders/governors, enough of allowing ibos 100% free education, enough of giving them equal chances in possessing anything with the natives.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by powerhouse3(m): 5:17pm On Jun 06, 2022
Orji kalu is like ,since the baby is not our

King Solomon let's divide it

Lawan look docile and tactless

Where will he get the political power to curb this present insecurity challenge in our nation

Least we forget,lawan was also at the forefront of RUGA...so think of the insecurity we'll face for another 8years..

Lastly, where's #Isa pantami?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by Makers49: 5:21pm On Jun 06, 2022
We are playing national politics now
like our brothers in South west did in 2015

27 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by agadez007(m): 5:21pm On Jun 06, 2022
mrvitalis:

grin grin grin Igbos should build bridges and stop politics of hate grin grin grin
No it’s
Ibos should build bridge and stop politics of 8 like we suffersticated people

My dear Comrade

15 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by TheCrusader14: 5:21pm On Jun 06, 2022
By voting another right?

Whiteangel1234:

We have decide to play National politics just like in 2015 nah
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by mrvitalis(m): 5:21pm On Jun 06, 2022
agadez007:
No it’s
Ibos should build bridge and stop politics of 8 like we suffersticated people

My dear Comrade
Lol their bridge never still dry ?

9 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by emmanuelbrown26: 5:24pm On Jun 06, 2022
Corporate2020:

Tinubu is beyond heart break. He and his stooges have won more election than any other politician alive. He is not afraid of losing. He knows that is part of the game. He has fought a good fight. He looked at Buhari eye ball to eye ball and told him "Aboki, na me make you President, I be your godfather". He did not chicken out like Orji Uzor Kalu, never ever.

If he loses today, he will restrategize against tomorrow.

Tinubu is was the topic yesterday, Tinubu is the topic today, Tinubu will be the topic tomorrow.
Typical afonjas, always speak with two mouths.
Oga go buy BP medicine keep to avoid heart attack.

21 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by agadez007(m): 5:25pm On Jun 06, 2022
mrvitalis:

Lol their bridge never still dry ?
I hear some Yoruba people clamoring for oduduwa republic already,it’s good they feel what we have been saying all these years

31 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by buckeyemedia: 5:32pm On Jun 06, 2022
Whiteangel1234:
Seems finally Ndi Igbo have hijacked APC party grin

In 2015 Ndi Igbo voted for Our South South Brother they accuse us of being emotional and not sophisticated

Fast forward to 2022 we decide to play National politics and adopt Ahmad Lawan , they accuse us of being selfish

Wetin Igbo man do for this 9ja ?

5% beggars hijacked what?

Follow follow.

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by an0daGuy: 5:36pm On Jun 06, 2022
BabaO2:
Ibo and fulani have same mentality of displacing and taking over someone else's rights and properties if given little chance, SW leaders/governors are the most stewpid by always playing elitist card, not until yoruba youths revolt against the yoruba leaders/governors, enough of allowing ibos 100% free education, enough of giving them equal chances in possessing anything with the natives.

Your pain is only just beginning and you’re already crying like this? grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by an0daGuy: 5:38pm On Jun 06, 2022
agadez007:
I hear some Yoruba people clamoring for oduduwa republic,it’s good they feel what we have been saying all these years
But no oduduwa for them, igboho has been exiled and so they must sit their nyash down and be governed for another 8 years then we go to the polls again to battle it out since they have single-handedly jettisoned the zoning agreement of yore grin

20 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by uthlaw: 5:38pm On Jun 06, 2022
UrPapa:
Igbo kwenu
We are the best in politics
best in politics with PDP presidential ticket!

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by 07kjb: 5:39pm On Jun 06, 2022
TheCrusader14:
Ibo snake like Kalu is the most idiotic being ever.

Can you tell us what idiotic being mean,shift grounds to the igbos your brothers u refused,u guys are now the wailer

10 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by agadez007(m): 5:40pm On Jun 06, 2022
an0daGuy:

But no oduduwa for them, igboho has been exiled and so they must sit their nyash down and be governed for another 8 years then we go to the polls again to battle it out since they have single-handedly jettisoned the zoning agreement of yore grin
grin

15 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by jimyjames(m): 5:40pm On Jun 06, 2022
TheCrusader14:
Ibo snake like Kalu is the most idiotic being ever.
How about late awolowo , who betrayed ojukwu for finance minister under Gowon and the entire yoruba's who teamed with the North to eliminate igbos

19 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by PeterObi4LP: 5:42pm On Jun 06, 2022
Corporate2020:

Tinubu is beyond heart break. He and his stooges have won more election than any other politician alive. He is not afraid of losing. He knows that is part of the game. He has fought a good fight. He looked at Buhari eye ball to eye ball and told him "Aboki, na me make you President, I be your godfather". He did not chicken out like Orji Uzor Kalu, never ever.

Tinubu is was the topic yesterday, Tinubu is the topic today, Tinubu will be the topic tomorrow.

Why are you consoling yourself and urchins? Tinubu must context we want to check something

14 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by 07kjb: 5:42pm On Jun 06, 2022
BabaO2:

Your tears never start we told you guys,u always wanted all things to revolve around u

20 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by Suresafe4477(m): 5:43pm On Jun 06, 2022
For your bed bug killer and treatment call us
0704 867 0240
Whiteangel1234:
Big Congratulations to Ahmad Lawan - Orji Uzor Kalu

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=548344363332350&id=100044703721568
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by IgbalodeRaymond: 5:43pm On Jun 06, 2022
chaiiii cheesy
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by IgbalodeRaymond: 5:44pm On Jun 06, 2022
Preview Copy Tweet
[̷s̷]̷[̷q̷u̷o̷t̷e̷ ̷a̷u̷t̷h̷o̷r̷=̷B̷a̷b̷a̷O̷2̷ ̷p̷o̷s̷t̷=̷1̷1̷3̷5̷3̷4̷0̷9̷6̷]̷I̷b̷o̷ ̷a̷n̷d̷ ̷f̷u̷l̷a̷n̷i̷ ̷h̷a̷v̷e̷ ̷s̷a̷m̷e̷ ̷m̷e̷n̷t̷a̷l̷i̷t̷y̷ ̷o̷f̷ ̷d̷i̷s̷p̷l̷a̷c̷i̷n̷g̷ ̷a̷n̷d̷ ̷t̷a̷k̷i̷n̷g̷ ̷o̷v̷e̷r̷ ̷s̷o̷m̷e̷o̷n̷e̷ ̷e̷l̷s̷e̷'̷s̷ ̷r̷i̷g̷h̷t̷s̷ ̷a̷n̷d̷ ̷p̷r̷o̷p̷e̷r̷t̷i̷e̷s̷ ̷i̷f̷ ̷g̷i̷v̷e̷n̷ ̷l̷i̷t̷t̷l̷e̷ ̷c̷h̷a̷n̷c̷e̷,̷ ̷S̷W̷ ̷l̷e̷a̷d̷e̷r̷s̷/̷g̷o̷v̷e̷r̷n̷o̷r̷s̷ ̷a̷r̷e̷ ̷t̷h̷e̷ ̷m̷o̷s̷t̷ ̷s̷t̷e̷w̷p̷i̷d̷ ̷b̷y̷ ̷a̷l̷w̷a̷y̷s̷ ̷p̷l̷a̷y̷i̷n̷g̷ ̷e̷l̷i̷t̷i̷s̷t̷ ̷c̷a̷r̷d̷,̷ ̷n̷o̷t̷ ̷u̷n̷t̷i̷l̷ ̷y̷o̷r̷u̷b̷a̷ ̷y̷o̷u̷t̷h̷s̷ ̷r̷e̷v̷o̷l̷t̷ ̷a̷g̷a̷i̷n̷s̷t̷ ̷t̷h̷e̷ ̷y̷o̷r̷u̷b̷a̷ ̷l̷e̷a̷d̷e̷r̷s̷/̷g̷o̷v̷e̷r̷n̷o̷r̷s̷,̷ ̷e̷n̷o̷u̷g̷h̷ ̷o̷f̷ ̷a̷l̷l̷o̷w̷i̷n̷g̷ ̷i̷b̷o̷s̷ ̷1̷0̷0̷%̷ ̷f̷r̷e̷e̷ ̷e̷d̷u̷c̷a̷t̷i̷o̷n̷,̷ ̷e̷n̷o̷u̷g̷h̷ ̷o̷f̷ ̷g̷i̷v̷i̷n̷g̷ ̷t̷h̷e̷m̷ ̷e̷q̷u̷a̷l̷ ̷c̷h̷a̷n̷c̷e̷s̷ ̷i̷n̷ ̷p̷o̷s̷s̷e̷s̷s̷i̷n̷g̷ ̷a̷n̷y̷t̷h̷i̷n̷g̷ ̷w̷i̷t̷h̷ ̷t̷h̷e̷ ̷n̷a̷t̷i̷v̷e̷s̷.̷ ̷[̷/̷q̷u̷o̷t̷e̷]̷[̷/̷s̷]̷

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by jimyjames(m): 5:45pm On Jun 06, 2022
Corporate2020:

My friend, tinubu is just like awolowo, he will never be President, he is a complete copy cat of awolowo, always talking about his life ambition of becoming Nigerian President , awolowo pleaded to be president even if it's for one day, but never got it, it will repeat with tinubu

25 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by jimyjames(m): 5:47pm On Jun 06, 2022
ManMountain:

You don’t want Igbo President again ?
We want Biafra

5 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by TheCrusader14: 5:55pm On Jun 06, 2022
How about Zik who rejected Primership from Awo and went ahead to sell the south to the north for an inconsequential position of ceremonial head of state? The earlier we forget about the past and join hands together to put these northerners where they truly belong the better for us all.

jimyjames:

How about late awolowo , who betrayed ojukwu for finance minister under Gowon and the entire yoruba's who teamed with the North to eliminate igbos

4 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by Yankee101: 5:56pm On Jun 06, 2022
Congratulations president Atiku
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by TheCrusader14: 5:56pm On Jun 06, 2022
Wailing? Let's wait and see.

07kjb:

Can you tell us what idiotic being mean,shift grounds to the igbos your brothers u refused,u guys are now the wailer
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by SensualMan: 5:56pm On Jun 06, 2022
Congratulations to the Igbos on their vice presidential slot.
OUK is there to protect and cater for the interest of the Igbos.
OUK has the ears of the incoming President, President Ahmed Lawan.

My sympathy goes out to the lost tribe of Yorubas.
Apams has been paid to handle the funeral of the yorubas in Nigeria politics.

4 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by Abujaexpress: 5:56pm On Jun 06, 2022
Whiteangel1234:
Big Congratulations to Ahmad Lawan - Orji Uzor Kalu

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=548344363332350&id=100044703721568
He will come out and deny it as usual
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by BabaO2: 5:56pm On Jun 06, 2022
07kjb:

Your tears never start we told you guys,u always wanted all things to revolve around u
we asked you, or begged you for anything? shameless supplanters.
It is our mindset and idea, it will surely be implemented.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan by bonnyhope: 5:56pm On Jun 06, 2022
Whiteangel1234:
Seems finally Ndi Igbo have hijacked APC party grin

In 2015 Ndi Igbo voted for Our South South Brother they accuse us of being emotional and not sophisticated

Fast forward to 2022 we decide to play National politics and adopt Ahmad Lawan , they accuse us of being selfish

Wetin Igbo man do for this 9ja ?

This must be fake news

South have the ticket

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death / Images: Three Most Backward And Poorly Governed Nigerian States / Meet The Explosive Device Expert Who Is Ready 2 Die In Fighting Boko Haram(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.