Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Buhari Told Us He Has No Preferred Candidate - Northern APC Governors - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Told Us He Has No Preferred Candidate - Northern APC Governors (17635 Views)

I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu / UK Has No Preferred Candidate In Nigeria's Election - British HC / Obasanjo: I Have No Preferred Candidate in 2023 Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Told Us He Has No Preferred Candidate - Northern APC Governors by Lacash: 5:08pm On Jun 06, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/06/06/apc-primary-buhari-has-no-preferred-candidate-northern-governors-reveal/
It’s either the South or the cowntry should be ready to split into pieces…No retreat, No surrender. lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari Told Us He Has No Preferred Candidate - Northern APC Governors by arantess: 5:09pm On Jun 06, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see Southern Nigeria breaking away, I see Atiku ruling northern Nigeria. I see peace and prosperity returning to Southern Nigeria.

This I have seen.
Who leads the south in your visions??
Re: Buhari Told Us He Has No Preferred Candidate - Northern APC Governors by Proudlyomonna: 5:10pm On Jun 06, 2022
LegendHero:

Yes brother.

We are going to vote in that primaries. Adamu is jittery that his consensus plan failed and he is now running wild decalring Lawan as his candidate lol.

He should meet us at the primary poll and we will relegate him and his small cabal once and forever in APC. Omo atoko wa bale je.

Either way that will be a blessing to well meaning Nigerians who have earnestly been praying for this evil party that has shown Nigerians suffering unimaginable and unthinkable to crash once and forever grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Told Us He Has No Preferred Candidate - Northern APC Governors by DeleTaller: 5:10pm On Jun 06, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/06/06/apc-primary-buhari-has-no-preferred-candidate-northern-governors-reveal/

What are you waiting for? Let's go to the battle ground. Tinubu is ready. Lagos is ready..Kano is ready.. Katsina is ready.. Osun is ready.. Ondo is ready.. Borno is ready.. Oyo is ready.. Jigawa is ready.. and hundreds of delegates are ready too.

May God bless Asiwaju
Re: Buhari Told Us He Has No Preferred Candidate - Northern APC Governors by LegendHero(m): 5:13pm On Jun 06, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Either way that will be a blessing to well meaning Nigerians who have earnestly been praying for this evil party that has shown Nigerians suffering unimaginable and unthinkable to crash once and forever grin

Lol calm down.

Na southern candidate go get APC ticket.
Re: Buhari Told Us He Has No Preferred Candidate - Northern APC Governors by PeterObi4LP: 5:16pm On Jun 06, 2022
Those that mean PMB is not a man of his word? He openly said he have a preferred candidate in love brocast, that he won't mention his name so that his choice won't be eliminated before then. How come he's denying it?
Re: Buhari Told Us He Has No Preferred Candidate - Northern APC Governors by GreatrAnalyst: 5:16pm On Jun 06, 2022
Mr Cluelessness himself.

Does he still even remember his own name?

This eventually will likely fall on someone who isn't expecting it
Re: Buhari Told Us He Has No Preferred Candidate - Northern APC Governors by muykem: 5:17pm On Jun 06, 2022
Adam Chairmanship will come to an end tomorrow.
Re: Buhari Told Us He Has No Preferred Candidate - Northern APC Governors by Proudlyomonna: 5:17pm On Jun 06, 2022
LegendHero:

Lol calm down.

Na southern candidate go get APC ticket.

No if the greedy Southern politiftians no fit do the right thing champion SE presidency, make e remain up North.
My vote is for Peter Obi,but if he doesn't gets it then the rubber stamp thief or the Cameroonian thief can as well just take it.
Re: Buhari Told Us He Has No Preferred Candidate - Northern APC Governors by dheilaw1(m): 5:18pm On Jun 06, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Believe anything Buhari tells you at your own peril

The Buhari I know is a snake

I knew he was up to something when he called for only northern APC members meetings this morning

Tinubu is a disgrace to the south and a failure ..
Tinubu greed is about to cost the south APC ticket
wipe your tears and get a life
Re: Buhari Told Us He Has No Preferred Candidate - Northern APC Governors by GreatrAnalyst: 5:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
bestman09:
sad
Ordinary primary election, APC can't organize well.

Association of political crooks

Exactly!
These are the people expected to change a country?
See the way they keep postponing date, yet at the end of it Bubu doesn't even have bearing at all, yet Femi kept saying he has a preferred candidate.
Re: Buhari Told Us He Has No Preferred Candidate - Northern APC Governors by Indispensable85(m): 5:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Fergie001 I told you lawan is Adamu Abdulahi candidate not Buhari. He's on his own. Lawan go collect wotowoto. Remember I told you too that Adamu Abdulahi will not last long in office.
Re: Buhari Told Us He Has No Preferred Candidate - Northern APC Governors by SarkinYarki: 5:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I knew he was up to something when he called for only northern APC members meetings this morning

A very wicked Snake

1 Like

Re: Buhari Told Us He Has No Preferred Candidate - Northern APC Governors by Simeonjoe1: 5:23pm On Jun 06, 2022
barbstee:
Whichever way
I know Adamu can't say that by himself.

Who the hell is he to picks candidate for the party.
Where was he when the party was been formed?

APC may be set for implosion

Few hours to go

I don't blame them but the Judas
What structure does he think he has to be used against his master?
Just to fulfill a prophecy perhaps

It's time to show them who the master is

Few hours to pull the trigger

I hereby officially declare that

I stand with Tinubu during these times

Guy even me self shock. How come? Which kind power Adamu get. Even buhari self dey careful to announce him candidate Adamu just open mouth wa grin. Omo be like buhari fit dey use am dey taste water Sha. But for real if buhari get sense and really want consensus he should implore all northern delegate to vote for his candidate instead of imposing someone

But I no stand with anybody. All I know na say Nigeria no fit better irrespective of who rules
Re: Buhari Told Us He Has No Preferred Candidate - Northern APC Governors by fergie001: 5:24pm On Jun 06, 2022
Indispensable85:
I told you lawan is Adamu Abdulahi candidate not Buhari. He's on his own. Lawan go collect wotowoto. Remember I told you too that Adamu Abdulahi will not last long in office.
So he lied it was after Consultations with Buhari and you still believe Buhari will leave an open election that he has no Candidate.

Let's see what Buhari will do to Adamu for lying with his name.
Expect retractions soon.
Re: Buhari Told Us He Has No Preferred Candidate - Northern APC Governors by DownChelsea(f): 5:34pm On Jun 06, 2022
CONFUSED GREEDY POWER HUNGRY FOOLS.

APC! CHANGE!!

PDP! POWER!!!

YOUTHS OF NIGERIA, YOU KNOW THE RIGHT THING. DO IT.

Re: Buhari Told Us He Has No Preferred Candidate - Northern APC Governors by christistruth01: 5:38pm On Jun 06, 2022

Re: Buhari Told Us He Has No Preferred Candidate - Northern APC Governors by Laredojohn(m): 5:50pm On Jun 06, 2022
Who appointed Adamu?
How did Adamu emerge?
Is Adamu speaking for himself?
Definitely there's is alot going to happen within the next 24hrs, many may not be happy about it,it may lead to divisions,but definitely it will still go as it is....I see a repetition of the way PDP convention ended in 2015
Re: Buhari Told Us He Has No Preferred Candidate - Northern APC Governors by papapchi(m): 5:53pm On Jun 06, 2022
What any reasonable person with human thinking will be championing now in the zoo, should be the dissolve of the marriage called Nigeria. Nigeria have expired since 2014, anyone who still believes that things will change in the zoo, is nothing less than a pig, because pigs are worthless. End Nigeria now to save lives and destinies. We all should go our separate ways in peace, because we are not one people and can never be. This rain that is about to fall will be very very deadly, and for those of you fools who think that this is 1967-1970 should think again, because this time all hell will let loose.
Re: Buhari Told Us He Has No Preferred Candidate - Northern APC Governors by lionofafrica12: 5:57pm On Jun 06, 2022
BAT is paying the ultimate price of not surrounding himself with young brilliant and politically savvy people like myself. From Time immemorial I have maintained that Buhari was the wrong candidate to support in 2015( Atiku would have won that election if he were to have been nominated as the country then was clamoring for a change) but he supported the man that Killed Adekunle Ajasin, Prof. Ali( Bendel state Governor) and had other western and south-south governors in Prison while their northern counterparts like Barkin Suwo were having parties and having conjugal relationships with their wives and concubines etc.
Atiku would have surrender power to BAT and kept to agreement. He also allowed Adamu Abdullahi to become the chairman( may be BAT has forgotten the power of a chairman in a political party )
Re: Buhari Told Us He Has No Preferred Candidate - Northern APC Governors by Tunji50: 6:01pm On Jun 06, 2022
Nigerians in 2023 election should vote for someone that love and care for humanity
We are blessed with lots of parties and candidates
Lets employ high mental capacity to choose wisely
Lets be an advocate of peace and betterment through our vote
Re: Buhari Told Us He Has No Preferred Candidate - Northern APC Governors by justparamount(m): 6:43pm On Jun 06, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Where this mumu know Buhari?
Re: Buhari Told Us He Has No Preferred Candidate - Northern APC Governors by Invitationn: 6:57pm On Jun 06, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I heard his preferred candidate is Lawan, he shouldn't do such an expensive mistake because Lawan is going to fail woefully and shamefully.

It's high time southerners drop their differences and rally around peter Obi and deliver the young man, let's put the north in shame, let's disgrace Buhari. The north don't owned Nigeria, that's a false and Idiotic statement. Who are they? They're nothing but backward ridden folks.

North have population, north have population, population my foot. Population that majority are stark illiterates and almajiris littered everywhere.

Stark illiterate and Almajiris is the key advantage you seem not to be considering.

Being literate is not a requirement to vote.
Matter of fact, these attributes -illiteracy and simple-mindedness is a blessing to the North when it comes to election as against the rather literate South with a mind of their own.
Re: Buhari Told Us He Has No Preferred Candidate - Northern APC Governors by ufuosman(m): 7:03pm On Jun 06, 2022
Una don see small children na... Crazy people
Re: Buhari Told Us He Has No Preferred Candidate - Northern APC Governors by Invitationn: 7:10pm On Jun 06, 2022
emmykk:
The problem of Nigeria is south west,they are too foolish. Support Goodluck Jonathan No they went and support north now see.

APC know that nobody can defeat Atiku so they have to do what they are doing backing Lawan. They are saying 11 Northern Governor bla blab support South west APC as president yet Lawan is still in the race.They want to trick southern APC candidate.

Even Lawan will be defeated hands down but it will not be as terrible as the way Akitu would have defeat Osinbajo and Tinubu.

The yoruba should as a retaliation support peter obi so that they can defeat north and unite in south the cup only slide the content has not pour out.

South South, south west and south east what are we go to tell our future children happen in 2023.

I don't blame Northern APC cabal if Atiku win it will be big problem for them so that plan all these to save their head .
I don't know where you are from but I know you are dumb.

This is what you should tell your kids.
Tell them Zik sold us to the north in the first republic.
Then the Igbos, Uzor Kalu and co, in the APC backed Ahmed Lawan in 2022 against a southern candidate.
Also tell them the Southeast served the PDP for 22years, yet they didn't see any of them worthy to become president and they continue serving the PDP.

You seem happy about this development to spite the Yorubas, but you are celebrating too early.
Wait till the process is done.
Re: Buhari Told Us He Has No Preferred Candidate - Northern APC Governors by sweetjohn(m): 7:16pm On Jun 06, 2022
I am begining to think that the owo Catholic shootings and killings were a planned one by the northerners and the Yoruba Muslims to distract Southerners from concerntrating on the apc primary. Yesterday and today and throughout this week are moody days for the South. A well out orcastrated plan by the northerners
Re: Buhari Told Us He Has No Preferred Candidate - Northern APC Governors by Wwwq: 9:22pm On Jun 06, 2022
Wicked
Re: Buhari Told Us He Has No Preferred Candidate - Northern APC Governors by Jayinyourdreams(m): 9:54pm On Jun 06, 2022
I don suffer

Re: Buhari Told Us He Has No Preferred Candidate - Northern APC Governors by MikeofAfrica: 10:55pm On Jun 06, 2022
Keda25:
Northern Governors insist on Southern Presidential candidate, Adamu should not force Lawan on us, We don't know him
Buhari is the one using Adamu to force Lawan on us.
Re: Buhari Told Us He Has No Preferred Candidate - Northern APC Governors by Thomasankara(m): 8:56am On Jun 07, 2022
emmykk:
The problem of Nigeria is south west,they are too foolish. Support Goodluck Jonathan No they went and support north now see.

APC know that nobody can defeat Atiku so they have to do what they are doing backing Lawan. They are saying 11 Northern Governor bla blab support South west APC as president yet Lawan is still in the race.They want to trick southern APC candidate.

Even Lawan will be defeated hands down but it will not be as terrible as the way Akitu would have defeat Osinbajo and Tinubu.

The yoruba should as a retaliation support peter obi so that they can defeat north and unite in south the cup only slide the content has not pour out.

South South, south west and south east what are we go to tell our future children happen in 2023.

I don't blame Northern APC cabal if Atiku win it will be big problem for them so that plan all these to save their head .
I don't just know yo problem, who even discovered this Jonathan u are shouting? is it not southwest? he was a brainchild of Obasanjo, but since he started showing ineptitude, the west sequestrated from him, tell me one development he brought to South?
What machinery or foundation did he lay to affirm the feet of the nation on the path to greatness, the only yellings was that rice was cheap, fuel was cheap, of which in no distance time, we shall also get to this precarious situation, had it been he was there. Need I say that more than half of the states in the federation already owe backlog of salaries during his tenure.
Re: Buhari Told Us He Has No Preferred Candidate - Northern APC Governors by emmykk(m): 9:07am On Jun 07, 2022
Thomasankara:

I don't just know yo problem, who even discovered this Jonathan u are shouting? is it not southwest? he was a brainchild of Obasanjo, but since he started showing ineptitude, the west sequestrated from him, tell me one development he brought to South?
What machinery or foundation did he lay to affirm the feet of the nation on the path to greatness, the only yellings was that rice was cheap, fuel was cheap, of which in no distance time, we shall also get to this precarious situation, had it been he was there. Need I say that more than half of the states in the federation already owe backlog of salaries during his tenure.

You comment lack wisdom so Obasanjo discovered him for south west not to vote for him.

Is ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Ignores Anenih’s 2015 Advice / Kogi APC Stakeholders Give Conditions For Genuine Reconciliation With Gov. Bello / Power Probe: EFCC Quizzes 50, Traces N1.5b Bribe Cash To NPDHC Chief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.