Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Northern APC Governors Kick Against Choice Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern APC Governors Kick Against Choice Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate (39041 Views)

Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday / APC NWC Did Not Ratify Decision Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate / 2023: PDP Governors Kick As Atiku Plans To Retain Peter Obi As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern APC Governors Kick Against Choice Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by kayjay69(m): 6:33pm On Jun 06, 2022
SWAGAlicious SWAGA 3032

Support restructuring una no gree.

I can only laugh.
Re: Northern APC Governors Kick Against Choice Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by MidasKinki: 6:36pm On Jun 06, 2022
JosephXavier:
When we told them, they didn't agree

They thought the problem is Igbo

Igbos have lived in Lagos and SW peacefully for years and you'll never hear that they slaughtered or raped their host communities, yet Igbos are the problem

Awolowo was killed and yet they believe that Igbos are the problem

Igbos supported Abiola and he won the most free and fair election which was later annuled, yet they believe Igbos are their problem

Igboho didn't come about as a reason of Igbos causing violence, yet they think and believe that Igbos are their problem

Lagos State during endsars havoc was later aimed and labeled against igbos, meanwhile their sons where murdered by military acting on a command, yet Igbos are their problem

Someone once said that if Igbos don't vote for APC,they should be thrown into the lagoon, yet Igbos were quiet, yet Igbos are the problem

Nigeria hasn't gone forward since Independence and they believe Igbos are the problem

Tinubu is now disgraced and they will still believe that the Igbos are the problem

It is catastrophic when you don't know who your real enemies are

LOL

1 Like

Re: Northern APC Governors Kick Against Choice Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by donb06: 6:38pm On Jun 06, 2022
Gbagura:
How did ibo supported MKO? Dem don use lies swear for you and no wonder your shape of head dey flat for back. See '93 election results below, oh yea aboki slaves
Abiola got nothing less than 40% of Igbo votes in 1993. Like imo was the least with 42%... We igbos have tried for you guys.mk una help us na
Re: Northern APC Governors Kick Against Choice Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by Maobichek: 6:41pm On Jun 06, 2022
Theyoungmaster:
A PC just willingly lost the elections.

Lost election to who? I'm not in support of PMB but all the governors choose their successors, PMB will definitely have the upper hand in who becomes APC flagbearer.

What is good for the goose is good for the gander.
Re: Northern APC Governors Kick Against Choice Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by walozanga(m): 6:43pm On Jun 06, 2022
Obyangel:
E shock me, but e shock you?

Southern politicians are stupid, wicked and greedy, North saw disunity and strike. South Western politicians are the real problem of this country and na dem mumu pass.

Congratulations to the Northerners, especially North East. grin

Selfish people that think they are wise. Even if they win the primary they will still loose the general election.

1 Like

Re: Northern APC Governors Kick Against Choice Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by Aliou007(m): 6:43pm On Jun 06, 2022
Try dey lower your voice comrade grin
Fuckyoumod:
We once had a Southern President 2015, the Yorubas, the self acclaimed most educated, sophisticated and learned people. In their sophistry and wisdom decided that Jonathan was not fit to be President. Spare headed by the Yorubas.

They did not align with their fellow southern brothers. They decided to align with the Fulani's.

Lol...... This is just the beginning! They have started killing them in their churches.

I am from the south-south and I can't give a Yoruba man my vote.
Let power remain in the North..... I will vote Atiku.
Obi miscalculated and left the PDP, Obi can not win under LP.
Re: Northern APC Governors Kick Against Choice Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by Aliou007(m): 6:45pm On Jun 06, 2022
Wake up bros .
Success900:
Last Las, peter obi will still emerge as Nigerians president
Re: Northern APC Governors Kick Against Choice Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by gwanggaeto(m): 6:49pm On Jun 06, 2022
Sowiki:
If not for how much Igbos hate the rest of us southerners, I would suggest we make a history by rallying round Obi

But Boko Haram you love, Really Love Nigeria, which is why you will Rally around a northerner....Use your head sometimes...it is not about tribe but how we can grow the nation...
Re: Northern APC Governors Kick Against Choice Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by Aliou007(m): 6:49pm On Jun 06, 2022
Speak for yourself.
PeterObi4LP:
Peter the Rock be rest assured all Nigerians stand with your mandate. We are watching as events unfold.
Re: Northern APC Governors Kick Against Choice Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by gwanggaeto(m): 6:50pm On Jun 06, 2022
Aliou007:
Wake up bros .

He is right, Peter Obi will win the presidential Election...mark today
Re: Northern APC Governors Kick Against Choice Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by Aliou007(m): 6:53pm On Jun 06, 2022
grin grin. These guys. All this one wey una dey do. If una jam face2face I sure say una go just laugh tire
Ebubu:

good

that means you are expecting good leadership from Igbo VP
Re: Northern APC Governors Kick Against Choice Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by Aliou007(m): 6:54pm On Jun 06, 2022
I’ll mark it. You sef mark your own. grin
gwanggaeto:

He is right, Peter Obi will win the presidential Election...mark today
Re: Northern APC Governors Kick Against Choice Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by ufuosman(m): 6:59pm On Jun 06, 2022
With lawan Apc will die dis nite... Dumping loading
Re: Northern APC Governors Kick Against Choice Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by Liodins: 7:22pm On Jun 06, 2022
And the president is denying that he never pick anyone
Re: Northern APC Governors Kick Against Choice Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by Freerhyme1(m): 7:26pm On Jun 06, 2022
I'm loving this action film grin
Re: Northern APC Governors Kick Against Choice Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by VERDA: 7:36pm On Jun 06, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
We once had a Southern President 2015, the Yorubas, the self acclaimed most educated, sophisticated and learned people. In their sophistry and wisdom decided that Jonathan was not fit to be President. Spare headed by the Yorubas.

They did not align with their fellow southern brothers. They decided to align with the Fulani's.

Lol...... This is just the beginning! They have started killing them in their churches.

I am from the south-south and I can't give a Yoruba man my vote.
Let power remain in the North..... I will vote Atiku.
Obi miscalculated and left the PDP, Obi can not win under LP.

I don't think there is a difference between you and the Yoruba people you are insulting... You claim they betrayed the south and voted a northerner, and you have decided to also betray a southerner and vote a northerner to spite yoruba people in your words...

The north really get Una mumu button....in the end, all of Una na the same...

Obi would never have won the PDP primaries so I am wondering what basis ur criticising his leaving PDP, he would have never been president there too!!

1 Like

Re: Northern APC Governors Kick Against Choice Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by SoNature(m): 8:08pm On Jun 06, 2022
JosephXavier:
When we told them, they didn't agree

They thought the problem is Igbo

Igbos have lived in Lagos and SW peacefully for years and you'll never hear that they slaughtered or raped their host communities, yet Igbos are the problem

Awolowo was killed and yet they believe that Igbos are the problem

Igbos supported Abiola and he won the most free and fair election which was later annuled, yet they believe Igbos are their problem

Igboho didn't come about as a reason of Igbos causing violence, yet they think and believe that Igbos are their problem

Lagos State during endsars havoc was later aimed and labeled against igbos, meanwhile their sons where murdered by military acting on a command, yet Igbos are their problem

Someone once said that if Igbos don't vote for APC,they should be thrown into the lagoon, yet Igbos were quiet, yet Igbos are the problem

Nigeria hasn't gone forward since Independence and they believe Igbos are the problem

Tinubu is now disgraced and they will still believe that the Igbos are the problem

It is catastrophic when you don't know who your real enemies are

You people should stop rehearsing this madness.

Who is interested in the history of Nigeria when people are more interested in having good governance? undecided
Re: Northern APC Governors Kick Against Choice Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by aimmoney9: 8:10pm On Jun 06, 2022
Abba114:
will be slaughtered by apc northern candidate
Mohammed too will be slaughtered by apc northern candidate....... grin grin
Re: Northern APC Governors Kick Against Choice Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by Fuckyoumod: 8:17pm On Jun 06, 2022
VERDA:

I don't think there is a difference between you and the Yoruba people you are insulting... You claim they betrayed the south and voted a northerner, and you have decided to also betray a southerner and vote a northerner to spite yoruba people in your words...

The north really get Una mumu button....in the end, all of Una na the same...

Obi would never have won the PDP primaries so I am wondering what basis ur criticising his leaving PDP, he would have never been president there too!!
The Mumu button will clear when the Yorubas are ready for a united south.
Re: Northern APC Governors Kick Against Choice Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by Swissgoldenpro(m): 9:00pm On Jun 06, 2022
Wow this is serious
Re: Northern APC Governors Kick Against Choice Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by PeterObi4LP: 9:01pm On Jun 06, 2022
Aliou007:
Speak for yourself.

I am speaking for all Nigerians including you
Re: Northern APC Governors Kick Against Choice Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by InoGetJoy: 9:14pm On Jun 06, 2022
Theyoungmaster:
A PC just willingly lost the elections.
You guys amuse me. You think the fulanis are doing APC and PDP? If they field a northerner in APC, whether APC or PDP wins the Fulani wins.
Stay there and be doing party
Re: Northern APC Governors Kick Against Choice Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by VaginaMiners: 9:32pm On Jun 06, 2022
JosephXavier:

Afonja respect yourself

I be son of Nri go and verify before Amadioha will strike your scrotum

Do you think you can beat my academic record

Na your generation be tout

Osu pig
You are worse than a tout sef

No , I don't know how to eat human meat . So I can't beat your record . Idiot
Re: Northern APC Governors Kick Against Choice Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by JosephXavier: 9:43pm On Jun 06, 2022
VaginaMiners:

Osu pig
You are worse than a tout sef

No , I don't know how to eat human meat . So I can't beat your record . Idiot

Afonja miscreant

Let us exchange email and test our academic prowess

Do I look like a skull miner or organ harvester
Re: Northern APC Governors Kick Against Choice Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by VaginaMiners: 10:05pm On Jun 06, 2022
JosephXavier:

Afonja miscreant

Let us exchange email and test our academic prowess

Do I look like a skull miner or organ harvester
See this vagina mining vagabond grin grin
Exchange email with you?? grin grin

Even if your skull is flat, should your brain be flat too grin grin

Werey dey find skull and vagina wey e go mine

Re: Northern APC Governors Kick Against Choice Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by JosephXavier: 10:22pm On Jun 06, 2022
VaginaMiners:

See this vagina mining vagabond grin grin
Exchange email with you?? grin grin

Even if your skull is flat, should your brain be flat too grin grin

Werey dey find skull and vagina wey e go mine

Is that not what afonjas are?

Cowards who always chicken out when they face opposition
Re: Northern APC Governors Kick Against Choice Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by VaginaMiners: 10:39pm On Jun 06, 2022
JosephXavier:

Is that not what afonjas are?

Cowards who always chicken out when they face opposition
See this anencephalic osu pig
Opposition on a faceless forum grin grin

You are obviously not the sharpest tool in the box. You probably have a single digit IQ sef grin grin

Goan play with sand abeg and stop doing mpummuri or whatever you guys smoke in that 5 gully ravaged pigsty
Re: Northern APC Governors Kick Against Choice Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 06, 2022
aimmoney9:

Mohammed too will be slaughtered by apc northern candidate....... grin grin
you are nothing but a coward and weak ass man who derive pleasure from being blasphemous. how i wish i can meet you in person and you try saying this to my face u will be dead a painful death. dont bother to mention me again because i wont engage u. u r coward do it in real life and see. if your mother born u well and if you r not a bastard here is my number just give me a call 07031095528 if you dont u r a useless bastard and you will die a useless bastard
Re: Northern APC Governors Kick Against Choice Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by JosephXavier: 12:35am On Jun 07, 2022
VaginaMiners:

See this anencephalic osu pig
Opposition on a faceless forum grin grin

You are obviously not the sharpest tool in the box. You probably have a single digit IQ sef grin grin

Goan play with sand abeg and stop doing mpummuri or whatever you guys smoke in that 5 gully ravaged pigsty

Lol

Do I need to waste my time on a low life schizophrenic shrimp

It is my turn to be president my foot

Goan be president let's see

Maybe na presidenti of oduduwa in exile

Re: Northern APC Governors Kick Against Choice Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by VaginaMiners: 2:23am On Jun 07, 2022
JosephXavier:

Lol

Do I need to waste my time on a low life schizophrenic shrimp

It is my turn to be president my foot

Goan be president let's see

Maybe na presidenti of oduduwa in exile
You don shift goal post sharp sharp grin grin
Who's the coward now ?

You are an empty ochanja market osu lout tongue
Re: Northern APC Governors Kick Against Choice Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by JosephXavier: 2:29am On Jun 07, 2022
VaginaMiners:

You don shift goal post sharp sharp grin grin
Who's the coward now ?

You are an empty ochanja market osu lout tongue

Is shifting goal post not what afonja know best? grin grin

Owo mida miscreant
Re: Northern APC Governors Kick Against Choice Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by VaginaMiners: 3:02am On Jun 07, 2022
JosephXavier:

Is shifting goal post not what afonja know best? grin grin

Owo mida miscreant
See this congo judas a.k.a osu pig ..
Illiterate onitsha head bridge pocket picking tout grin cheesy
Mpummuri gulping, pussy minning cannibal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room / Why Atiku May Lose 2019 Presidential Election – PDP Governor [Premium Times] / Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.