Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Northern APC Governors Kick Against Choice Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern APC Governors Kick Against Choice Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate (39045 Views)

Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday / APC NWC Did Not Ratify Decision Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate / 2023: PDP Governors Kick As Atiku Plans To Retain Peter Obi As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern APC Governors Kick Against Choice Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by Aliou007(m): 6:07am On Jun 07, 2022
Wahala grin . Okay sir
PeterObi4LP:

I am speaking for all Nigerians including you
Re: Northern APC Governors Kick Against Choice Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by aimmoney9: 9:36am On Jun 07, 2022
Abba114:
you are nothing but a coward and weak ass man who derive pleasure from being blasphemous. how i wish i can meet you in person and you try saying this to my face u will be dead a painful death. dont bother to mention me again because i wont engage u. u r coward do it in real life and see. if your mother born u well and if you r not a bastard here is my number just give me a call 07031095528 if you dont u r a useless bastard and you will die a useless bastard
Banca....... grin grin grin
Re: Northern APC Governors Kick Against Choice Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by Kriely(m): 12:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
Amozever12:

Stop dreaming bro, Law an will not withdraw for anybody..
Qoute me.
A Northern is drunk with power any day, any time.

I don quote you o. He didn’t withdraw but he’s losing like a bastard. Una go just hold una phone dey type rubbish. Northern that is drunk in power is being beaten mercilessly at the primaries.

Na you know politics pass.
Re: Northern APC Governors Kick Against Choice Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by Kriely(m): 12:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
Simeonjoe1:

The most worst permutation ever for here

How e come be now? Una go just dey house with una phone dey type rubbish. Lmao
Re: Northern APC Governors Kick Against Choice Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by Kriely(m): 12:47pm On Jun 08, 2022
tishbite41:

Lol
I really hope you believed what you typed

Days after. I’m here to answer you. Yes I believe so much cause Tinubu is winning now. Lmao

Una go just dey type rubbish with una phone. Try to understand some certain things below your level.
Re: Northern APC Governors Kick Against Choice Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by Amozever12: 5:39pm On Jun 08, 2022
Kriely:

I don quote you o. He didn’t withdraw but he’s losing like a bastard. Una go just hold una phone dey type rubbish. Northern that is drunk in power is being beaten mercilessly at the primaries.

Na you know politics pass.
See this guy, I now know you don't know politics. Who told you Tinubu will win general elections? The permutation is to allow him face disgrace on that day of general elections because those Northern governors are doing eye service.
Mark my words..
Atiku will still beat him hands down!
Re: Northern APC Governors Kick Against Choice Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by tishbite41(m): 7:51pm On Jun 08, 2022
Kriely:

Days after. I’m here to answer you. Yes I believe so much cause Tinubu is winning now. Lmao

Una go just dey type rubbish with una phone. Try to understand some certain things below your level.
by GOD'S grace quote me in 2023
abiola 30th anniversary

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why There Are Doubts That A REAL Chibok Girl Was Found - Cramjones / Buhari And AbdulRahman Abdulrazaq During Their CPC Days (Throwback Photo) / How APC Governors Backed Obaseki's Move To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.