Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Fayemi’s Legacy In Ekiti And The Possibilities For The Nigeria Agenda - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi’s Legacy In Ekiti And The Possibilities For The Nigeria Agenda (7885 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah: 80% Of Igbo Derive Their Wealth From Tinubu’s Legacy In Lagos / President Buhari Launches Nigeria Agenda For 2050. Presides Over FEC Meeting / FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayemi’s Legacy In Ekiti And The Possibilities For The Nigeria Agenda by iluvdonjazzy: 9:37pm On Jun 06, 2022
Very handsome man.
Re: Fayemi’s Legacy In Ekiti And The Possibilities For The Nigeria Agenda by Integrafamoo: 10:55pm On Jun 06, 2022
Mickykarim:
Fayemi provided the following and according to the writer without any sense of value with responsibility.

Free education
provision of roads
Free medical attention
Security.

ALL THE ABOVE MENTIONS ARE THE CONVENTIONAL NORMAL AND THE ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ELCETED EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR OF ANY DEMOCRATIC DISPENSATION ALL OVER THE WORLD WHERE DEMOCRATIC GOVERNANCE OBTAINS.

It is only in Nigeria and the black world that we CELEBRATE what is expected of any public officer and usual normal public office DELIVERIES.

WHAT DID Fayemi CAMPAIGNED TO DO FOR THE PEOPLE IF NOT THE ENUMERATION ABOVE.

Therefore, Fayemi has neither done anything extraordinary, nor perform beyond the expectations. He has actually done what was expected of him in public office which cannot be verified. It is the people of the Ekiti state, not you PAID AGENT that should sing his praise if he actually delivered dividends of the democracy, he promised the electorate.

Mr. WRITER YOU HAVE NOT ONLY EXPOSED Fayemi FOR SAUNDARY PERFORMANCE, RATHER NON-PERFORMANCE AS GOVERNOR OF Ekiti State.

Clearly, you have no understanding of the duties of the office of the executive governor of a state with, what it entails. Including, the functions expected of any governor of a state.
They are all lies. Ekiti people are groaning under him.
Re: Fayemi’s Legacy In Ekiti And The Possibilities For The Nigeria Agenda by techWriter3: 11:10pm On Jun 06, 2022
Fayemi legacy in Ekiti Fayemi too dey going legacy
Re: Fayemi’s Legacy In Ekiti And The Possibilities For The Nigeria Agenda by karimcarim(m): 11:11pm On Jun 06, 2022
Which legacy, I beg
Re: Fayemi’s Legacy In Ekiti And The Possibilities For The Nigeria Agenda by banty: 1:10am On Jun 07, 2022
FAYEMI NO FIT WIN HIS LGA ELECTION IN A SANE SOCITEY
Re: Fayemi’s Legacy In Ekiti And The Possibilities For The Nigeria Agenda by banty: 1:10am On Jun 07, 2022
FAYEMI NO FIT WIN HIS LGA ELECTION IN A SANE SOCIETY
Re: Fayemi’s Legacy In Ekiti And The Possibilities For The Nigeria Agenda by Hunter12: 2:59am On Jun 07, 2022
A young married man with a wife and a son. I do tutorial and assignment for undergraduate students but I've being struggling financially since the beginning of this ASUU strike. I borrowed from loan app to pay another loan app and I'm in serious debt right now which is making me contemplating suicide. I am not begging for money but give me a rewarding job. I hold a master's degree in Microbiology. Willing to relocate from Kwara state
christianamanzanita@gmail.com
Re: Fayemi’s Legacy In Ekiti And The Possibilities For The Nigeria Agenda by chloride6: 7:50am On Jun 07, 2022
Please step down for Yemi

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘Stop Panic Buying’ — NNPC Assures Nigerians Of 30-Day Petrol Stock / ` I Have Graduated From The University Of Life, Says Bode George / Yoruba Is The Most Sophisticated Ethnic Group In Nigeria- Maduekwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.