Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,806 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Your Toto Dey Smell, Man Says And Refused To Pay Sex Worker After No Work - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Toto Dey Smell, Man Says And Refused To Pay Sex Worker After No Work (1304 Views)

Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) / "Every Man Needs A Materialistic Woman In His Life" Man Says And Gets Of Support / "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Toto Dey Smell, Man Says And Refused To Pay Sex Worker After No Work by Starpost: 9:17pm On Jun 06, 2022
In a dramatic turn of events, a lady of easy virtue confronted her client who refused to pay her for no work done.

A video circulating the internet shows the victim asking for her money while the client explained the reason for not paying her. Fielding questions from observers, the client alleged that there was no coitus between the two of them as a result of a smell emanating from the lady’s private parts

The lady in response asked the observers if they could perceive anything and they replied with NO. “You must give my money…if my toto dey smell, other boys dey f#*k am,” she said to her client who maintained his stance for refusing to pay her.The lady gr@bbed

Source/Video; https://www.short.ink/ow9wfgPb86U

Re: Your Toto Dey Smell, Man Says And Refused To Pay Sex Worker After No Work by Chaos14: 9:21pm On Jun 06, 2022
I no fit laff finish
Re: Your Toto Dey Smell, Man Says And Refused To Pay Sex Worker After No Work by wordbank(m): 9:24pm On Jun 06, 2022
If this corntree like make e get 5 presidents at the same time, e no concern dem

1 Like

Re: Your Toto Dey Smell, Man Says And Refused To Pay Sex Worker After No Work by Blunttruth: 9:29pm On Jun 06, 2022
Chaos14:
I no fit laff finish
But he f.cked it all the same. So pay.

1 Like

Re: Your Toto Dey Smell, Man Says And Refused To Pay Sex Worker After No Work by Chaos14: 9:39pm On Jun 06, 2022
Blunttruth:
But he f.cked it all the same. So pay.
He didn't

2 Likes

Re: Your Toto Dey Smell, Man Says And Refused To Pay Sex Worker After No Work by oz4real83(m): 10:04pm On Jun 06, 2022
This is one reason Nigerians "are happy people" grin. Stories like this one act as comic relief whenever the evil activities of this evil govt try to make you lose hope angry grin grin
Re: Your Toto Dey Smell, Man Says And Refused To Pay Sex Worker After No Work by Baitullah: 10:06pm On Jun 06, 2022
We have a hoard of problem in this country. That's their problem.

But why did they cover the lady's face and exposed the man's face? They are in the shit together and should be treated equally as the shameless beings they are.
Re: Your Toto Dey Smell, Man Says And Refused To Pay Sex Worker After No Work by Creamypie(m): 10:09pm On Jun 06, 2022
This na skit. I don see am since. Pussy has natural smell, not offensive though
Re: Your Toto Dey Smell, Man Says And Refused To Pay Sex Worker After No Work by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 06, 2022
Creamypie:
This na skit. I don see am since. Pussy has natural smell, not offensive though
so aisha amaka mama joy tosin tinuke and alhaja own get the same fragrance..... tell them to open their legs make you compare and contrast
Re: Your Toto Dey Smell, Man Says And Refused To Pay Sex Worker After No Work by Aboks(m): 10:21pm On Jun 06, 2022
Which comedy be dis

1 Like

Re: Your Toto Dey Smell, Man Says And Refused To Pay Sex Worker After No Work by essentialone(m): 10:37pm On Jun 06, 2022
wordbank:
If this corntree like make e get 5 presidents at the same time, e no concern dem

*HOW TO KNOW A VIRGIN GIRL FROM HER FACIAL SKIN SIGNATURE...*

A Chinese scientist who is based in the UK has published his claims in London Times magazine and Voice of London magazine too that his six years research has finally come out with an impressive result which has made it possible to recognize a virgin without having sex with her.

According to his claims, during an interview he can recognise a virgin from two poles away and he has publicly revealed the tricks to this awesome discovery on a live TV broadcast.

During a 30-minute live interview on BBC, which also was re-telecasted on CNN and other VIP world TVs like Channels TV, he has this to say through his interpreter:
"Against popular beliefs, sagged breasts don't really imply a lost virginity and torn hymen does not also mean virginity is lost. Pimples on the face is not an expressway of knowing a virgin. The only way to know a virgin is this.
When a girl is coming from about 3 poles away, watch her direction of movement and tactically move to the left, which would by impulse make her move to the right. Quietly walk beside her, then pass and go on your way to the nearest INEC office to collect your PVC.

Her virginity is none of your business. We need you to vote and ensure the right people are voted into power.

GO GET YOUR PVC!

THANK YOU �

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

. / Bbnaija: Trenches Housemates Have Inferiority Complex / See The Test I Began To Get A Wife Among My Very Close Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.