Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu (51428 Views)

Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu / Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts / PHOTOS: Fayose Writes EFCC Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by InoGetJoy: 7:18am On Jun 07, 2022
Softmirror:

Tinubu can't do Tambuwal for Osinbanjo. Tinubu is the man the whole of the Northern Governors are supporting. Infact they will NEVER FORGIVE him if he does so. On both moral and common sense grounds a Tambuwal for Osinbanjo is a crime against democracy.
Lolzz....so you don't realise the North are just playing to the gallery? They'll support Tinubu in front and work against him at the back.
The North will always support the North.
Shame on the south West for betraying the South East in the name of politics
Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 07, 2022
plaindealer:

The way I see it, Osinbajo lost already even if at the end of the day he is the nominee simply because he intentionally created this mess and effectively created unnecessary division.

How do you even live with yourself knowing the kind of mess you created and who in particular you just sidelined and stepped on your way to the presidency? Is it really worth it?

Obviously, this is not 100% Osinbajo himself going against Tinubu, other forces are pushing and using him to achieve their own sinister objectives.

I really don't know how Osinbajo sleeps at night.

You have not been reading my posting. Osinbajo can never be nominated.

Osinbajo was used by forces who see Tinubu as a political colossus and institution that need to be crumbled before they can have a say. Unfortunately, a group of Yorubas in the Presidency who have made money and felt they can now survive without Tinubu formed a clique to join the forces to push Osinbajo to contest. One of them is a journalist from Ekiti. This yoruba clique believe if Osinbajo becomes President, they would be king makers and power brokers creating identity for themselves outside Tinubu.

They killed APC.

A professor of Law who happens to be his mentee was discussing with another Professor of Law on phone two weeks ago, I was sitting beside the Prof somewhere in Ogun State. They discussed this issue of betrayal bitterly. The Prof was almost weeping.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by DonMekino(m): 7:24am On Jun 07, 2022
There's a reason I don't trust north....they may be against the consensus candidate because of the announcement but then when voting starts they will go back to vote him so that the entire process will look democratic. These ppl are so mean
Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by shegz24(m): 7:27am On Jun 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
It's crystal clear that Tinubu is not the choice of Yoruba , he just wanna force himself on the people as the greedy man he's always been

And who is the choice of Yoruba? And how do you know this?
Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by Softmirror: 7:28am On Jun 07, 2022
InoGetJoy:

Lolzz....so you don't realise the North are just playing to the gallery? They'll support Tinubu in front and work against him at the back.
The North will always support the North.
Shame on the south West for betraying the South East in the name of politics

Playing to the gallery lol. Well is it statisfies your imagination it's cool. The result of the primary will speak for itself. grin

By the way, the North supported Obasanjo and Jonathan HARD FACTS not imagination. Infact Buhari lost in Borno state for example in 2011. If not for the gift given to Tinubu by God as a MASTER POLITICAL STRATEGIST Buhari would have still cry like a little baby on TV in 2015 for failing over again. grin

Meet us at eagle square.
Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by Smoke55: 7:29am On Jun 07, 2022
Afonjaz will soon tag fayose hater or ipob...
Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by shegz24(m): 7:30am On Jun 07, 2022
Opeyemic01:
Fayose made sense, if Tinubu is wise, he should do Tambuwal for Osinbanjo tomorrow. Too much wisdom and strategy of Tinubu is taking the ticket away from him. Abeokuta outburst killed his lifetime ambition

Assuming Osinbanjo wins, do you think he is radical enough to beat Atiku.

Assuming he wins and becomes the next president, do you think he has what it takes to challenge the cabals ; part of whom control the terrorists in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by plaindealer: 7:30am On Jun 07, 2022
babaolofin:

You have not been reading my posting. Osinbajo can never be nominated.

Osinbajo was used by forces who see Tinubu as a political colossus and institution that need to be crumbled before they can have a say. Unfortunately, a group of Yorubas in the Presidency who have made money and felt they can now survive without Tinubu formed a clique to join the forces to push Osinbajo to contest. One of them is a journalist from Ekiti. This yoruba clique believe if Osinbajo becomes President, they would be king makers and power brokers creating identity for themselves outside Tinubu.

They killed APC.

A professor of Law who happens to be his mentee was discussing with another Professor of Law on phone two weeks ago, I was sitting beside the Prof somewhere in Ogun State. They discussed this issue of betrayal bitterly. The Prof was almost weeping.

I agree with you 100%.

I really think Osinbajo himself at this point is regretting his poor and unconscionable decision. I mean, how do you live with yourself after.
Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by shegz24(m): 7:33am On Jun 07, 2022
perez100:

He who comes to equity must come with clean hands. Fair play is when you allow equity and fairness to rule. Ogbonaya Onu won APP Presidential ticket in 1999 - a national party for that matter but he stepped down for Olu Falae of AD but today your people ganged up against Igbos and vowed Igbo man cannot rule Nigeria and you called it smart politics.

Let me see the idiot that will blame Orji Uzoh Kalu. South East and North East have not ruled, particularly South East has not even become VP. Where is the fairness?

You called us 5% but you may become 2% if care is not taken. But I don't want anybody to be 2%. I just want equity and fairness to every region.

Did anyone force Nnamanni or Orji Kalu to step down or what nonsense are you saying?

Obi that was in PDP, was it the SWners in the party that forced him out?
Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by donb06: 7:37am On Jun 07, 2022
Gozac:

But North voted OBJ and GEJ. I don't like the way some Southerners paint Northerners as power greedy, tribalistic people.The injustice and greed for power in the South is giving them impetus to foist a northern candidate in APC
Unless South unites against injustice and go for equity and fair play within the units making up South, we will be at the mercy of the North
Some unit are working towards a supremacy agenda while the other is working against political extinction
These are issues fueling feud in APC right now
The sentiment in the North is NORTH EAST hasn't ruled. And the game has been systematically played. See how the whole North has queued behind the NORTH EAST. this is what SOUTH would have done. But as you rightly said GREED didn't allow us.

We will learn in a hard way if we don't rid GREED in out in SOUTHERN POLITICS.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by Kuruptnigga: 7:38am On Jun 07, 2022
redcliff:
grin
Shayoooo grin
Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by donb06: 7:43am On Jun 07, 2022
shegz24:

Did anyone force Nnamanni or Orji Kalu to step down or what nonsense are you saying?

Obi that was in PDP, was it the SWners in the party that forced him out?

Deep down you know the right thing to be done. Keep playing the ostrich. You see how the whole North queued behind the NORTH EAST because that's the current sentiment in the North right now. Tambuwal showed it, Badaru of Jigawa stepped down Yerima has also stepped down, all for North East candidates. Here down south we allowed greed for power to control our emotions.
Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by Starz825(m): 7:51am On Jun 07, 2022
Assetinvestor:
Will he listen? That's the question!

Tinubu's ego is so much that he believes his personal ambition is greater than the future and well-being of 200 million Nigerians.

Why is he so desperate to rule Nigeria when he knows he is not capable and neither is he fit?!

An old man that ought to apply wisdom is behaving like a toddler whose lollipop was taken away.

What a big shame!!!
So who told you we are 200m in this country to start with....
We pass 1billion for this country... including the foreigners coming in Nigeria everyday parading themselves to be citizens
Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by TenQ: 8:00am On Jun 07, 2022
Softmirror:

Tinubu can't do Tambuwal for Osinbanjo. Tinubu is the man the whole of the Northern Governors are supporting. Infact they will NEVER FORGIVE him if he does so. On both moral and common sense grounds a Tambuwal for Osinbanjo is a crime against democracy.
It seems you don't know Northern politics. They hate Tinubu like a plague. If he doesn't withdraw from the race by this evening, he would be humiliated in defeat. The handwriting had been clear sin 2015: anyone but Tinubu.
Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by donb06: 8:00am On Jun 07, 2022
Newton2024:

I now understand why the southwest doesn't align with the southeast politically.

The southeast are a political baggage.
The southeast is dead weight.

Imagine the statements of if presidency doesn't come to southeast it should remain in the north.

That is the most FOOLISH statement I have heard all my life.

Why wasn't that statement imposed in PDP.
There was hardly a southwest challenger only a south southerner who is in some form Igbo.

Why did the igbos not coerce WIKE to step down for an Igbo candidate.
Why did no Igbo governor run on the platform of PDP.

Uhami would have been a good bet but he ran to the APC,Peter obi chickened out.

Now the igbos want to reap were they didn't sow in APC.

I tell u,I used to align with the igbos now I see they are the real slaves to the Fulani.

The Igbo will never ever be President of Nigeria.

Did you see TINUBU'S outburst in Abeokuta. That's exactly how an igbo man feels seeing the other two regions whom they've giving votes fighting tooth and nail to tarnish Igbo chance of presidency. Imagine wike igbos stood for against Amaechi. Igbos are the hardest hit by Jonathan's loss of 2015 because we came all out for him. Yet this same region decided that in our turn they will scuttle it and you think karma won't play out??

Think deep forget the present emotions. Why did the whole NORTH WESTERN CANDIDATES Tambuwal, to Badaru to Yarima step down for NORTH EASTERN CANDIDATES Atiku and Lawan. This is because the current sentiment in the North is NORTH EAST hasn't ruled in this dispensation. And these people haved played it out using our disunity and greed for power. No Igbo man is happy it is going back to the North. But the sentiment WHY MUST IT ALWAYS BE THE IGBOS SACRIFICING. when will the other southern regions sacrifice for the SOUTH EAST.

THINK DEEP
Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by berrystunn(m): 8:07am On Jun 07, 2022
Yoruba Muslim don't understand what is going on...
No Yoruba Muslim will rule Nigeria...
You want to know why?
Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by shegz24(m): 8:09am On Jun 07, 2022
donb06:

Deep down you know the right thing to be done. Keep playing the ostrich. You see how the whole North queued behind the NORTH EAST because that's the current sentiment in the North right now. Tambuwal showed it, Badaru of Jigawa stepped down Yerima has also stepped down, all for North East candidates. Here down south we allowed greed for power to control our emotions.

Tambuwal didnt queue behind Atiku because he is from NE, he did so because Atiku is the most powerful and famous aspirant from the North.

The most famous and powerful aspirant from the South in Tinubu.

Also even if SW and SS wanted to queue behind a SE... the most famous SE candidates in APC are Nnamanni and Kalu; they have both stepped down for a NorthEasterner.
Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by donb06: 8:18am On Jun 07, 2022
shegz24:

Tambuwal didnt queue behind Atiku because he is from NE, he did so because Atiku is the most powerful and famous aspirant from the North.

The most famous and powerful aspirant from the South in Tinubu.

Also even if SW and SS wanted to queue behind a SE... the most famous SE candidates in APC are Nnamanni and Kalu; they have both stepped down for a NorthEasterner.

Your first statement is why the North will keep on doing us Maradona in Politics. Smell the coffee bro. The sentiment towards North East in the North is strong oo.

In 2015 they used the west to play a spoiler role in the south. 8 years later they're now using the east to do the hatchet job. While they remain United..

SMELL THE COFFEE forget the what media is saying

1 Like

Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by Oracleforce: 8:19am On Jun 07, 2022
I will also advise Tinubu to back down from this race for obvious reasons.......

And if he wants to continue, even all the Aboki that he called Allied will betray him...
.i have never seen where Fulani betray them.

Anyway, the election is tomorrow...he is only enough to seek quality advice....his good legacy is better than political ambition
Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by FireUpNow(m): 8:20am On Jun 07, 2022
Tinubu has burnt bridges in provocative manner of ith his outburst at Abeokuta Ogun State. He just want to become president by force. One man that will be smiling now is ex president OBJ
Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by ufuosman(m): 8:25am On Jun 07, 2022
Fayose don talk he own
Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by ColdHeatt: 8:38am On Jun 07, 2022
obynzo:

You see the last statement from you na big lie. Even Yorubas will heave a sigh of relief if he is gone.
Be patient bro. You will marvel at the way, manner and volume Yorubas will support their own if he eventually gets the APC ticket.
Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by Duru009(m): 8:40am On Jun 07, 2022
ogwumgbe:

Ok I would like to see his UFO political mathematics tomorrow

That is the only Politician AFTER Buhari that has a strong structure and thy know it.......

But he won't be loyal to any of them.....
Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by InoGetJoy: 8:43am On Jun 07, 2022
Softmirror:

Playing to the gallery lol. Well is it statisfies your imagination it's cool. The result of the primary will speak for itself. grin

By the way, the North supported Obasanjo and Jonathan HARD FACTS not imagination. Infact Buhari lost in Borno state for example in 2011. If not for the gift given to Tinubu by God as a MASTER POLITICAL STRATEGIST Buhari would have still cry like a little baby on TV in 2015 for failing over again. grin

Meet us at eagle square.
Obasanjo got a bulk of his votes from the west and east.
Jonathan became president due to the death of Yar Adua, what are you saying? You remember how much underground work the North did to hide Yar Adua's death and get a replacement for him? They only declared Jonathan president when their plans failed.

His second term bid was scuttled when the West joined forces with the North to elect Buhari, remember?
Tinubu is a great political strategist, no lie in that, and he's very instrumental to Buhari's emergence as president, but he should realise he has been used and dumped.

I personally don't want him as president, after what we experienced under Buhari. Osibanjo is 100% better than Tinubu, though I'm voting Peter Obi
Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by ogwumgbe: 8:43am On Jun 07, 2022
Duru009:

That is the only Politician AFTER Buhari that has a strong structure and thy know it.......

But he won't be loyal to any of them.....

And fear of disloyalty is why he will fail woefully: they will not risk someone like him as president
Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by Duru009(m): 8:50am On Jun 07, 2022
ogwumgbe:

And fear of disloyalty is why he will fail woefully: they will not risk someone like him as president

Exactly my point !!!!
Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by deeva2: 8:54am On Jun 07, 2022
Tinubu is really giving pdp/atiku sleepless night..PDP prayer now is apc shud not give the ticket to Asiwaju.
Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by ogwumgbe: 8:55am On Jun 07, 2022
Duru009:

Exactly my point !!!!

But if given the chance, that man will tear the North to shreds, his guts is unquestionable, a man with the guts of steel
Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by Opeyemic01: 8:55am On Jun 07, 2022
shegz24:

Assuming Osinbanjo wins, do you think he is radical enough to beat Atiku.

Assuming he wins and becomes the next president, do you think he has what it takes to challenge the cabals ; part of whom control the terrorists in Nigeria?

Brother me, I want to use Osinbanjo's acting presidency time to judge. The man is ruthless and will surprise the so called cabal and I am sure they know this, and I feel that is why they stopped Buhari from transferring power to him during his subsequent absence
Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by Opeyemic01: 8:55am On Jun 07, 2022
bonnyhope:

Before that he knew what was before him

Whether outburst or not, he was never the choice of APC

I guess so
Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by 7lives: 8:55am On Jun 07, 2022
Softmirror:

They just don't get it.
Whatsoever a man soweth, so shall he reap.
Did Oshinbajo consult Tinubu before declaring for presidency?.
Maybe if he had, the story would have been different.
Do unto others as you'ld be done by.
Simple.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by oladipuposadeeq(m): 9:37am On Jun 07, 2022
Karmaisme:
Affliction shall not rise again in Nigeria. As for me and my family, we will be OBIdient.
the way this Obi campaign dey go now hmmmm animals self don dey lend their voices too oooooooo imagine make cock wey suppose dey do kukuruku dey make Obi 4 president everybody for area shock na Goat and dog remain now to join the movement grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Wins Sokoto As PDP Calls For Fresh Election In 471 Polling Units / Claim That UN Will Intervene After 30 Days Of EndSars Protest Is Fake / Why JEGA Postponed The Election Result Declaration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.