Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu (51427 Views)

Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu / Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts / PHOTOS: Fayose Writes EFCC Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by Karmaisme(m): 9:54am On Jun 07, 2022
oladipuposadeeq:
the way this Obi campaign dey go now hmmmm animals self don dey lend their voices too oooooooo imagine make cock wey suppose dey do kukuruku dey make Obi 4 president everybody for area shock na Goat and dog remain now to join the movement grin

Nigeria is all we've got, we need to rescue her from the hands of these never do well politicians. The time is now.

Stupidity is following the same route all the time and expect to arrive at different destination.
Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by phobia2002: 9:56am On Jun 07, 2022
Abeokuta outburst confused Buhary hence his decision to backtrack on consensus
Opeyemic01:
Fayose made sense, if Tinubu is wise, he should do Tambuwal for Osinbanjo tomorrow. Too much wisdom and strategy of Tinubu is taking the ticket away from him. Abeokuta outburst killed his lifetime ambition

1 Like

Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by plaindealer: 10:12am On Jun 07, 2022
Opeyemic01:
Fayose made sense, if Tinubu is wise, he should do Tambuwal for Osinbanjo tomorrow. Too much wisdom and strategy of Tinubu is taking the ticket away from him. Abeokuta outburst killed his lifetime ambition

Better to die for what you believe than throw in the towel like a coward. This is why we lack strong leaders in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by Billygee2u: 10:12am On Jun 07, 2022
Assetinvestor:
Will he listen? That's the question!

Tinubu's ego is so much that he believes his personal ambition is greater than the future and well-being of 200 million Nigerians.

Why is he so desperate to rule Nigeria when he knows he is not capable and neither is he fit?!

An old man that ought to apply wisdom is behaving like a toddler whose lollipop was taken away.

What a big shame!!!
Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by Swissgoldenpro(m): 10:27am On Jun 07, 2022
Good, let's see how this goes
Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 07, 2022
ColdHeatt:
Be patient bro. You will marvel at the way, manner and volume Yorubas will support their own if he eventually gets the APC ticket.

But in your heart you know Tinubu cannot do anything so forget the BS you just want share of campaign funds that's all
Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by tonididdy(m): 11:21am On Jun 07, 2022
It's the DDay already... No need to write letters.

... Fly wet say e nor dey hear word, go follow coffin enter 6ft
Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by ColdHeatt: 12:01pm On Jun 07, 2022
obynzo:

But in your heart you know Tinubu cannot do anything so forget the BS you just want share of campaign funds that's all
It is insultive to insinuate I'm hankering after campaign funds.... That said, in the depth of my heart I know Tinubu has the wherewithal to turn Nigeria around. Lagos development is rivalling J'borg courtesy of Tinubu phenomenon.
Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 07, 2022
ColdHeatt:
It is insultive to insinuate I'm hankering after campaign funds.... That said, in the depth of my heart I know Tinubu has the wherewithal to turn Nigeria around. Lagos development is rivalling J'borg courtesy of Tinubu phenomenon.

Which development of Lagos are you talking about? haaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you guys should have a conscience Lagos has been highly developed by successive Military governments. Jakande's project are still viable more than 30years after he left. Which viable project has Tinubu brought and don't mention BRT or Eko Atlantic because with the exception of BRT these projects have not even started in the first place and even at that the percentage contribution to Lagos GDP is so small. It is the federal projects and infrastructures like the ports that give high GDP to Lagos.
Again to compare Lagos to other states is an unfair comparison, because Lagos enjoyed an unfair advantage as federal capital than other states. Lagos as it is should be compared with other cities and provinces in Africa, and sadly Lagos no reach them one bit. Is it Casablanca, Kigali, Nairobi, Johannesburg or Cairo? and the sad part is that Lagos has a higher GDP than these cities but yet Lagos cannot even stand up to Cotonou or Monrovia i can't even compare Lagos to Abidjan or Dakar because Lagos no reach one bit.
Tinubu has strangulated this state so much, Lagos hasn't even reached one tenth of it's potential just because of him, and he has introduced a very dangerous form of tribalism in Lagos. Some of us that grew up in Lagos in the 80s and 90s saw how cosmopolitan Lagos was and inviting to people, but you can't say this is how it is anymore and he keeps using it while at the same time holding on to power at will like a 10th century monarch
Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 07, 2022
ColdHeatt:
It is insultive to insinuate I'm hankering after campaign funds.... That said, in the depth of my heart I know Tinubu has the wherewithal to turn Nigeria around. Lagos development is rivalling J'borg courtesy of Tinubu phenomenon ;.

I am sure you have never been to Johannesburg at all. Sandton Alone in Johannesburg in terms of development is far ahead of VI, Ikoyi and Banana Island combined. Haaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! take it easy with your lies what development bikonu a whole mega city has a tout in charge of it's transport infrastructure

1 Like

Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by Newton2024: 1:38pm On Jun 07, 2022
donb06:

Did you see TINUBU'S outburst in Abeokuta. That's exactly how an igbo man feels seeing the other two regions whom they've giving votes fighting tooth and nail to tarnish Igbo chance of presidency. Imagine wike igbos stood for against Amaechi. Igbos are the hardest hit by Jonathan's loss of 2015 because we came all out for him. Yet this same region decided that in our turn they will scuttle it and you think karma won't play out??

Think deep forget the present emotions. Why did the whole NORTH WESTERN CANDIDATES Tambuwal, to Badaru to Yarima step down for NORTH EASTERN CANDIDATES Atiku and Lawan. This is because the current sentiment in the North is NORTH EAST hasn't ruled in this dispensation. And these people haved played it out using our disunity and greed for power. No Igbo man is happy it is going back to the North. But the sentiment WHY MUST IT ALWAYS BE THE IGBOS SACRIFICING. when will the other southern regions sacrifice for the SOUTH EAST.

THINK DEEP

Tinubu is still better for Igbos than Buhari. At least, the Tinubu I know will not order security men and terr-orists to be killing igbo youths for fun. The worst yoruba is more humane than the best Fulani.

I'm voting Peter Obi though.
Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by ColdHeatt: 1:46pm On Jun 07, 2022
obynzo:

I am sure you have never been to Johannesburg at all. Sandton Alone in Johannesburg in terms of development is far ahead of VI, Ikoyi and Banana Island combined. Haaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! take it easy with your lies what development bikonu a whole mega city has a tout in charge of it's transport infrastructure
Be courteous with your manners and language, man. Familiarize yourself with theory of comparism before you transgress all decency. Should I have compared Lagos with a city less prosperous than her? Maybe you've forgotten Lagos transport pre 1999. And Lagos since then is relentlessly building new cities -even inside the Atlantic. Global tech companies are building gigantic regional headquarters in Lagos; not in Abuja, PH or Kano.
Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by donb06: 1:56pm On Jun 07, 2022
Newton2024:
Tinubu is still better for Igbos than Buhari. At least, the Tinubu I know will not order security men and terr-orists to be killing igbo youths for fun. The worst yoruba is more humane than the best Fulani.

I'm voting Peter Obi though.
Your first statement is 100% correct. Did TINUBU step his legs on SOUTH EAST to look for delegate votes?. He's following the Abiola template. but KARMA dont sleep
Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 07, 2022
ColdHeatt:
Be courteous with your manners and language, man. Familiarize yourself with theory of comparism before you transgress all decency. Should I have compared Lagos with a city less prosperous than her? Maybe you've forgotten Lagos transport pre 1999. And Lagos since then is relentlessly building new cities -even inside the Atlantic. Global tech companies are building gigantic regional headquarters in Lagos; not in Abuja, PH or Kano.

You are really talking like someone who is high on weed honestly. Where is the new city Lagos is building is it Eko Atlantic? All the new cities cannot match the estates in Sandton or in Al quds in Casablanca. Oga you are really living in dreamland anyway i am not surprised because if you are widely travelled you will not exhibit this colossal ignorance here.
Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by ColdHeatt: 3:02pm On Jun 07, 2022
obynzo:

You are really talking like someone who is high on weed honestly. Where is the new city Lagos is building is it Eko Atlantic? All the new cities cannot match the estates in Sandton or in Al quds in Casablanca. Oga you are really living in dreamland anyway i am not surprised because if you are widely travelled you will not exhibit this colossal ignorance here.
O.K... I was doing dialogue not knowing my audience is megalomaniac and rabid. So much for your travelled sophistication.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by Wwwq: 4:36pm On Jun 07, 2022
Oh
Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by Cromagnon: 5:21pm On Jun 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
It's crystal clear that Tinubu is not the choice of Yoruba , he just wanna force himself on the people as the greedy man he's always been
force himself how. Is it not democracy again. Does he not have the right to contest? If truly the people don't like him they will let him know at the polling booth not on Nairaland or by cabals
Re: Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu by babaYIBO: 10:07am On Jun 09, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
It's crystal clear that Tinubu is not the choice of Yoruba , he just wanna force himself on the people as the greedy man he's always been

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Wins Sokoto As PDP Calls For Fresh Election In 471 Polling Units / Claim That UN Will Intervene After 30 Days Of EndSars Protest Is Fake / Why JEGA Postponed The Election Result Declaration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.