Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,990 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:25 AM

Abdulahi Adamu's Failed Coup - The Nation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulahi Adamu's Failed Coup - The Nation (33324 Views)

Bola Tinubu, Abdulahi Adamu, Lalong Visit President Buhari / January 1966 Coup – The Biggest Mistake Of The Igbo Tribe / 1966 Coup: “the Igbos Now Vindicated And Exonerated” - Olusegun Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulahi Adamu's Failed Coup - The Nation by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 07, 2022
It was not a coup but confidence.

Only his higness Adamu is now confident that APC may win that's why he tried to bring Ahmad Lawan.

Let me tell you,the Northern governors have given up knowing that Atiku is winning whatsoever.

They just do this in disguise to make it even smoother for Atiku either intentional or by accidence. The action with which they will use to enter Atiku's government and have their southern counterparts's accolade.
Re: Abdulahi Adamu's Failed Coup - The Nation by BenzEne1(m): 10:25am On Jun 07, 2022
Only God knows how much of Lawan's allowances is sitting in Adamu's offshore account.
Re: Abdulahi Adamu's Failed Coup - The Nation by BenzEne1(m): 10:25am On Jun 07, 2022
Khaleepha5681:
It was not a coup but confidence.

Only his higness Adamu is now confident that APC may win that's why he tried to bring Ahmad Lawan.

Let me tell you,the Northern governors have given up knowing that Atiku is winning whatsoever.

They just do this in disguise to make it even smoother for Atiku either intentional or by accidence. The action with which they will use to enter Atiku's government and have their southern counterparts's accolade.

Which nothern governor's have given up. Are you in Zambia or Nigeria m

1 Like

Re: Abdulahi Adamu's Failed Coup - The Nation by Indispensable85(m): 10:27am On Jun 07, 2022
He failed woefully.
Re: Abdulahi Adamu's Failed Coup - The Nation by wealth2u(m): 10:27am On Jun 07, 2022
This is DEED and only for the reasoning minded.....If a Man does not THINK, he STINKS and when he STINKS, he SINKS.....Nigerian Youths pls forget about the 1k, 2k5k bribe and vote in a true CHANGE for NIGERIA. Let's VOTE in as President, MR. Peter Obi come 2023 Election.....If Mr. Peter gets only 1 vote on D-Day, that would be coming from me.

I can't wait to witness a new Nigeria. Am Bidirntly Obifiled
Re: Abdulahi Adamu's Failed Coup - The Nation by Yankee101: 10:28am On Jun 07, 2022
Day don reach
Less noise while we wait for results
Re: Abdulahi Adamu's Failed Coup - The Nation by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:28am On Jun 07, 2022
Bet9ja should have added this feature in their option me would have peacefully stake on who will win this primary grin

1 Like

Re: Abdulahi Adamu's Failed Coup - The Nation by KillerCrocodile: 10:28am On Jun 07, 2022
They should plan coup against Tinubu the same way he has been doing to others by imposing unpopular candidates on the APC.
Re: Abdulahi Adamu's Failed Coup - The Nation by DAwest7: 10:28am On Jun 07, 2022
Biodun556:

If Buhari raise lawans hand , political parties plenty. It is not a do an or die affair. All I know is a Northerner will not succeed Buhari
same way Great grandpa Tilumbu will not rule Nigeria he can only rule Lagos and iragbiji
Re: Abdulahi Adamu's Failed Coup - The Nation by SensualMan: 10:29am On Jun 07, 2022
Make una leave Adamu oo!

Yorubas can never smell presidency nor VP again.
They are not Nigerians but beninoise.
Re: Abdulahi Adamu's Failed Coup - The Nation by searchlight: 10:30am On Jun 07, 2022
Biodun556:

Those people don't know what they doing. How will a Northerner spent 8 years in power and will wants to hand over to another Northerner? I still don't get the logic
and how will Yorubas do 8 years as president, 8byears as VP and still struggle for ticket with their south east brothers who have not had a shot at all?
Re: Abdulahi Adamu's Failed Coup - The Nation by Masterito(m): 10:30am On Jun 07, 2022
How will a Southwesterners spend 8years in power, spent 8 years as VP and want power so quick?
Biodun556:

Those people don't know what they doing. How will a Northerner spent 8 years in power and will wants to hand over to another Northerner? I still don't get the logic
Re: Abdulahi Adamu's Failed Coup - The Nation by PrinceofAnambra: 10:31am On Jun 07, 2022
This is what happens when you send an illiterate tribalistic dummy to do your dirty job grin. Those Southern traitors and Fulani slaves like Orji Kalu who pushed Adamu to carry out the failed couple must be drowning in sorrow now because their political career and relevance have been destroyed completely grin

Re: Abdulahi Adamu's Failed Coup - The Nation by shinealight(m): 10:31am On Jun 07, 2022
Parachoko:
Tinubu saw the handwriting on the wall, that was why he spoke out in Abeokuta.

Even if Adamu wanted to present Lawan, he was not suppose to do it the way he did it. He should have been left the job for the president to do, it seems he didn't just overestimate himself, he also overestimated the power of the cabals. I doubt he will finish his tenure as the party chairman.

How did he think he can pull this through grin

I doubt he will be able to sleep tonight

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

Chairman Adamu is a goner after the new President is sworn in. You can take it to the Bank!

2 Likes

Re: Abdulahi Adamu's Failed Coup - The Nation by Opinedecandid(m): 10:32am On Jun 07, 2022
The Nation Newspaper, we know you won't be tired of promoting your owner and paymaster.

But you may care to know that TINUBU has failed the primaries.
The same way he used to overpower others, he has been overpowered.
QED!
Re: Abdulahi Adamu's Failed Coup - The Nation by deeva2: 10:33am On Jun 07, 2022
Fear of TINUBU is really causing confusion in APC
Re: Abdulahi Adamu's Failed Coup - The Nation by Opolopoopolonio: 10:33am On Jun 07, 2022
Yes o
Re: Abdulahi Adamu's Failed Coup - The Nation by Opinedecandid(m): 10:33am On Jun 07, 2022
shinealight:

Chairman Adamu is a goner after the new President is sworn in. You can take it to the Bank!

I wonder why it's difficult for you guys to know that Adamu is acting the script for Buhari.
Re: Abdulahi Adamu's Failed Coup - The Nation by 00FFT00(m): 10:33am On Jun 07, 2022
NwaIdeato:

Ok ooo, Abeg give us the free money, on Tinubu's mandate we stand gidigba grin

Yes, on Tinubu's scrotum we all stand grin grin
Re: Abdulahi Adamu's Failed Coup - The Nation by SVC6000: 10:33am On Jun 07, 2022
If Tinubu win primaries, Atiku will emerge president but if northern like Lawan Amed wins primaries then Peter Obi will emerge

1 Like

Re: Abdulahi Adamu's Failed Coup - The Nation by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 07, 2022
BenzEne1:

Which nothern governor's have given up. Are you in Zambia or Nigeria m

I am in Nigeria, to divert your sadly driven mockery.

They all give up.

You just follow and hear.

Governor Badaru and Mai Mala have once tried to bring in Jonathan but failed.

Others were eyeing the seat. While others were neutral.

How come zoning failed at first place? Because they had confidence that should Atiku failed, a southerner may win,and should Tambuwal or other Northerner win,a northerner from APC may win.

But it all failed.

I won't explain further, but I never have it wrong.

Atiku is the incoming President and I have a thread that I congratulated him.

You can agitate for Biafra or Oduduwa or relocate to Israel or USA.
Re: Abdulahi Adamu's Failed Coup - The Nation by jaxxy(m): 10:36am On Jun 07, 2022
Biodun556:

https://thenationonlineng.net/abdullahi-adamus-failed-coup/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1654547349

Nobody will vote a Muslim/Muslim ticket. If ur coup is to make tinubu candidate. It will be the end of Apc as a party cos he will never win the general elections.

Apc governors are doing their own coup. did lawan or yahaya bello sign form to step down for anyone?
Re: Abdulahi Adamu's Failed Coup - The Nation by Udemzy05: 10:37am On Jun 07, 2022
The nation is really working very hard for their pay master.
Re: Abdulahi Adamu's Failed Coup - The Nation by Zaheertyler(m): 10:37am On Jun 07, 2022
Biodun556:

Because southerners are greedy
Re: Abdulahi Adamu's Failed Coup - The Nation by shinealight(m): 10:37am On Jun 07, 2022
searchlight:
and how will Yorubas do 8 years as president, 8byears as VP and still struggle for ticket with their south east brothers who have not had a shot at all?

Answer…..because they did their networking with other zones in the country early in the game….while some people were busy telling others to “sit at home” and ruin the economy to bring the country down. That’s why my friend….Learn your lesson NOW! undecided undecided
Re: Abdulahi Adamu's Failed Coup - The Nation by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 07, 2022
SVC6000:
If Tinubu win primaries, Atiku will emerge president but if northern like Lawan Amed wins primaries then Peter Obi will emerge

Though Peter won't never emerge,Kwankwso and may make it easier for emerging southern party to win.

So Northern governors prevented this.

If Tinubu lost alongside other southern aspirants what would happen?

A new pary may emerge with a united votes,while Atiku and Ahmad Lawan may be struggling to win North.

But now sure is,Atiku shall win.

1 Like

Re: Abdulahi Adamu's Failed Coup - The Nation by Goobob: 10:39am On Jun 07, 2022
Re: Abdulahi Adamu's Failed Coup - The Nation by Biodun556(m): 10:39am On Jun 07, 2022
Masterito:
How will a Southwesterners spend 8years in power, spent 8 years as VP and want power so quick?

We are talking of APC not PDP. Ibos should go meet Atiku
Re: Abdulahi Adamu's Failed Coup - The Nation by NofiuFade(m): 10:39am On Jun 07, 2022
Osinbajo self is not even their plan can you imagine
Re: Abdulahi Adamu's Failed Coup - The Nation by Makowonda: 10:39am On Jun 07, 2022
Ahmed Lawan?Who knows Ahmed Lawan apart from Yobe State Indegenes and people like us who read the newspapers and watch news on TV?What clout does he think he has to win the presidential seat?Go and ask one mai shayi or iron condemn northerner around your area who the Senate President is and see how confused they'd become;talk more of the masses from other regions.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

War On Niger Republic Will Be War On Northern Nigeria - Usman Yusuf / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins The Board Of Gavi / Onitsha Publishers Arrested For Printing IPOB Handbills (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.