Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Abdulahi Adamu's Failed Coup - The Nation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulahi Adamu's Failed Coup - The Nation (33201 Views)

Bola Tinubu, Abdulahi Adamu, Lalong Visit President Buhari / Buhari Reacts To Failed Coup In Ghana / 1966 Coup: “the Igbos Now Vindicated And Exonerated” - Olusegun Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulahi Adamu's Failed Coup - The Nation by ChoCho54(f): 10:41am On Jun 07, 2022
Biodun556:

Those people don't know what they doing. How will a Northerner spent 8 years in power and will wants to hand over to another Northerner? I still don't get the logic
Whats the confusion about?
Have you forgotten how APC was hurriedly formed? It was a jaundiced amalgam of strange bedfellows whose only interest was getting power.

After they got power, what did they do with it? For the seven years buhari slept on the throne, you lots were here singing his praises.

Osunbande was relegated in the villa. Tinubu was fenced off. The cabal kept scheming. Didn't you see Atiku as father of the day in Yusuf's wedding?

Now you are asking what logic they are deploying? grin lmfao.

2 Likes

Re: Abdulahi Adamu's Failed Coup - The Nation by juman(m): 10:42am On Jun 07, 2022
Adamu is a good chairman following the script written by the party.
They're just shouting to draw the attention of Nigerians to their activities.
Re: Abdulahi Adamu's Failed Coup - The Nation by shinealight(m): 10:42am On Jun 07, 2022
Opinedecandid:

I wonder why it's difficult for you guys to know that Adamu is acting the script for Buhari.

So, does that absolve him? If they send him a senseless message, he should have been man enough to tell Buhari to do it himself! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Abdulahi Adamu's Failed Coup - The Nation by Prozico22(m): 10:44am On Jun 07, 2022
Parachoko:
Tinubu saw the handwriting on the wall, that was why he spoke out in Abeokuta.

Even if Adamu wanted to present Lawan, he was not suppose to do it the way he did it. He should have been left the job for the president to do, it seems he didn't just overestimate himself, he also overestimated the power of the cabals. I doubt he will finish his tenure as the party chairman.

How did he think he can pull this through grin

I doubt he will be able to sleep tonight

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba
gidigba kill you there
Re: Abdulahi Adamu's Failed Coup - The Nation by writeprof(m): 10:44am On Jun 07, 2022
Biodun556:

Those people don't know what they doing. How will a Northerner spent 8 years in power and will wants to hand over to another Northerner? I still don't get the logic

"logic" is for "thinkers" sir.
Re: Abdulahi Adamu's Failed Coup - The Nation by africanpride1: 10:45am On Jun 07, 2022
It is height of Self-deception to think redundant Labour Party would perform miracles to better PDP and APC during National Election. Are Igbos the most senslessly selfish Satanic Self-deceitful people on Earth?! Their Self-deceitful over-bloated Ego and satanic had made them to once again Destroy Nigeria Chance of becoming Free from Under Fulani Bondage. Why does it make them to sell the future of their next Generation into eternal Slavery?

We know how Igbos controlled right from the last Convention when the current PDP Chairman was manovoured into Office. How come same Igbos still collected Millions from Fulani Atiku to make him get the Presidential Ticket instead of Obi their brother? How can a People be so senselessly greedily to so cheaply selfishly sell their Chance of becoming President just like that that?! If Obi had been the PDP Flag bearer, APC would have had no Choice than to also field in a Southerner as their Presidential Flag Bearer too, knowing fully well that it is the Turn of Southerner to Lead Nigeria. My heart still bleeds because I vowed to Vote Obi thinking Igbos are not just hypocrites that could sell him so cheaply and enthrone same Fulani that has been slaughtering and marginalizing them from Adam.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdulahi Adamu's Failed Coup - The Nation by ambale(m): 10:50am On Jun 07, 2022
So if them no give tinubu the ticket, make Dem explode nao
Iike we care
Re: Abdulahi Adamu's Failed Coup - The Nation by shinealight(m): 10:52am On Jun 07, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Failed when Lawan is heading to Aso Rock to see Buhari for final ratification?

Dreamer…you better wake Orji Kalu up, so he can stop dreaming too! grin grin grin
Re: Abdulahi Adamu's Failed Coup - The Nation by MrUchenna1(m): 10:52am On Jun 07, 2022
THEY SHOULD HURRYUP WITH THIS THEIR SELECTION, LET ME KNOW WHERE TO CHANNEL THE THUNDER..

1 Like

Re: Abdulahi Adamu's Failed Coup - The Nation by kingyakos: 11:01am On Jun 07, 2022
If APC and PDP is not a North for North candidate battle then APC should from this moment start removing their belongings off Aso rock
Re: Abdulahi Adamu's Failed Coup - The Nation by maasoap(m): 11:11am On Jun 07, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Failed when Lawan is heading to Aso Rock to see Buhari for final ratification?
osinbanjoisaliar:

No mind dem. Na wen dem go see Buhari dey raise Lawan hand, na den dem go start to kolomental

How far now? Has his hand been raised already or still waiting for the final signal? Clowns!
Re: Abdulahi Adamu's Failed Coup - The Nation by SarkinYarki: 11:13am On Jun 07, 2022
maasoap:

How far now? Has his hand been raised already or still waiting for the final signal? Clowns!

Baba cool down the process just dey start , by 5PM your breakfast would be served hot hot cheesy grin

Re: Abdulahi Adamu's Failed Coup - The Nation by maasoap(m): 11:14am On Jun 07, 2022
kingyakos:
If APC and PDP is not a North for North candidate battle then APC should from this moment start removing their belongings off Aso rock

Yeah, one step a time. You guys just no get shame at all. Does it even make sense to you that APC should field another northerner after Buhari just completed 8 years tenure?
Re: Abdulahi Adamu's Failed Coup - The Nation by SarkinYarki: 11:18am On Jun 07, 2022
maasoap:

Yeah, one step a time. You guys just no get shame at all. Does it even make sense to you that APC should field another northerner after Buhari just completed 8 years tenure?

It makes sense
Re: Abdulahi Adamu's Failed Coup - The Nation by OKC22: 11:18am On Jun 07, 2022
Amechi clinching this ticket will douse a lot of tensions.At least, he is not from Southwest and neither is he from South east.

1 Like

Re: Abdulahi Adamu's Failed Coup - The Nation by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:20am On Jun 07, 2022
Biodun556:

No be money you people they collect? Abi no be money Atiku gave una at the PDP primary
Dayuuuuum! grin

Dey collect money sell their son
Re: Abdulahi Adamu's Failed Coup - The Nation by babyfaceafrica: 11:24am On Jun 07, 2022
jaxxy:

[b]Nobody will vote a Muslim/Muslim ticket. [/b]If ur coup is to make tinubu candidate. It will be the end of Apc as a party cos he will never win the general elections.

Apc governors are doing their own coup. did lawan or yahaya bello sign form to step down for anyone?

Kaduna
Niger states

Mko/kingibe

They all disagree
Re: Abdulahi Adamu's Failed Coup - The Nation by kingyakos: 11:26am On Jun 07, 2022
Even if the APC presidential ticket is given to a Southerner one thing is sure, no matter how the Southerner sales his campaign to the north the northern youth will not buy no matter how cheap or expensive they won't buy.
Even the hypocrite northern governors pushing for Southern APC ticket will cast their vote on Atiku. The north understands the game, they've already before now programmed it for their favour since the South are foolish.
Atiku the next president.
Re: Abdulahi Adamu's Failed Coup - The Nation by babyfaceafrica: 11:26am On Jun 07, 2022
OKC22:
Amechi clinching this ticket will douse a lot of tensions.At least, he is not from Southwest and neither is he from South east.

The only problem with amaechi presidency is that he is weak in his base. No single position was won by APC in rivers. Wike has everything covered. How do you give someone like that the ticket?
Re: Abdulahi Adamu's Failed Coup - The Nation by jrusky(m): 11:26am On Jun 07, 2022
9jatriot:
From GEJ consensus, to Amaechi anointing oil to PO anointed now to Adamu, make APC do her primaries make we for focus abeg

Thank you.

If dem no wan do primary electiob make dem forget about it talk too much.
Re: Abdulahi Adamu's Failed Coup - The Nation by Bimpe29: 11:27am On Jun 07, 2022
Adamu has planted the news for either of these reasons; to read the room and test the water or to say the mind of Mr President.

Nonetheless, the aftermath of the primary will lead to implosion as well as anti-party affairs.

1 Like

Re: Abdulahi Adamu's Failed Coup - The Nation by FireUpNow(m): 11:27am On Jun 07, 2022
All these write up her and there will stop later in the evening or by tomorrow. Make every body dey so their own especially Tinubu camp
Re: Abdulahi Adamu's Failed Coup - The Nation by maasoap(m): 11:29am On Jun 07, 2022
ChoCho54:
Whats the confusion about?
Have you forgotten how APC was hurriedly formed? It was a jaundiced amalgam of strange bedfellows whose only interest was getting power.

Lol. Same boring statement again! Is getting power not the goal of all political parties worldwide? Or what kind of moronic statement is this?

After they got power, what did they do with it? For the seven years buhari slept on the throne, you lots were here singing his praises.

If you failed to see the different developments that APC administration has achieved, you may may never see anything good about the administration. It is all about the inborn hate from you, nothing more.

Osibanjo was relegated in the villa.

Osinbajo deserved whatever he got. Buhari trusted him with power and he betrayed him on many occasions. You may want to ask me how.
Tinubu was fenced off. The cabal kept scheming.

Wasn't the same thing done to him and Yorubas after they stood with Jonathan in 2011 and before 2011? Not new and not limited to APC or Northerners.
Didn't you see Atiku as father of the day in Yusuf's wedding?
Now you are asking what logic they are deploying? grin lmfao.

It is politics, not war dear friend. Are they enemies just because they are in different political parties? Na wa o
Re: Abdulahi Adamu's Failed Coup - The Nation by VULCAN(m): 11:29am On Jun 07, 2022
If you can show me evidence that Tinubu has EVER defied the wishes of The North...

LordGuru1:
cry There is no way a Region can ever survive Federal might, except they unite with another Region in the Country. APC Southeast need to support APC Southwest before it becomes too late!!!

When I and everyone believed that Peter Obi is PDP Choice, my Hope was high and I vowed to Vote him. Now that Oshinbanjo or Tinubu is the Hope for Southern Nigeria stop our People from being slaughtered, our fathers killed, women and sisters from being brutally raped, why are Igbos not supporting the Yoruba Candidate; this is Ultimate Wisdom when it is most needed in the History of Nigeria.

Like if you agree with what this guy said below.
Re: Abdulahi Adamu's Failed Coup - The Nation by BenzEne1(m): 11:32am On Jun 07, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

I am in Nigeria, to divert your sadly driven mockery.

They all give up.

You just follow and hear.

Governor Badaru and Mai Mala have once tried to bring in Jonathan but failed.

Others were eyeing the seat. While others were neutral.

How come zoning failed at first place? Because they had confidence that should Atiku failed, a southerner may win,and should Tambuwal or other Northerner win,a northerner from APC may win.

But it all failed.

I won't explain further, but I never have it wrong.

Atiku is the incoming President and I have a thread that I congratulated him.

You can agitate for Biafra or Oduduwa or relocate to Israel or USA.

I'll just say this. The candidate Buhari supports will win most of the northern states.
I'll remind you of this next year when Tinubu is sworn in I promise. I would love a bet, but knowing Nigerians well you won't pay up when you lose.
Neither a Biafran agitator nor an Oduduwa son.
And there's no difference between Israel and USA, two terrorist nations.
Re: Abdulahi Adamu's Failed Coup - The Nation by ChoCho54(f): 11:32am On Jun 07, 2022
maasoap:

It is politics, not war dear friend. Are they enemies just because they are in different political parties? Na wa o
Tell that to the voice wailing from Abeokuta cheesy
Re: Abdulahi Adamu's Failed Coup - The Nation by kingyakos: 11:34am On Jun 07, 2022
maasoap:

Does it also makes sense to you that the SW has done 8yrs president and 8yrs VP but still pushing for another in 2023
SS 6yrs president and still pushing for more in 2023.
What about the SE. We will retain the presidency for another 8yrs until the South settles them tribal wahala.
Re: Abdulahi Adamu's Failed Coup - The Nation by Invitationn: 11:34am On Jun 07, 2022
Biodun556:

Obasanjo as military head of state willingly handed over to Shehu Shagari.
Obasanjo as a democratic president handed over to Yaradua and saw that he won the elections. Although this time, baba would have loved to do another term but he's was still gonna hand over to the north anyways.

Yaradua demise scattered the a equation but Buhari has balanced it.

There's shouldn't be questions about whose turn it is this time.
Re: Abdulahi Adamu's Failed Coup - The Nation by Invitationn: 11:42am On Jun 07, 2022
Biodun556:

If Buhari raise lawans hand , political parties plenty. It is not a do an or die affair. All I know is a Northerner will not succeed Buhari
Tinubu already said he'll retire to Bourdillon if he fails to win the ticket.
Elon fokan bale grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kano Indigenes Climb A Building To Wave At President Buhari (Photos) / Security Operatives & IPOB Clash In Anambra, Two Dead / Wait For Your Time - Dino Melaye Tells Peter Obi & His Supporters (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.