Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Be Watchful And Prayerful,read This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Watchful And Prayerful,read This (617 Views)

Be Watchful BY RTID / Ember Month : Be Prayerful, What I Caught My Neighbor Doing (pic) / My Advice To All Married Women; Be Prayerful And Be Watchful. Pls Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Watchful And Prayerful,read This by AllenforGOD(m): 11:30pm On Jun 06, 2022
Good day brethren
jesus told his disciples in the book of matthew saying"be watchful and prayerful"for many will come in my name and deceive people,so beleivers be watchful and prayerful for many will come in the name of jesus as prophets and blaspheme against him.be mindful of what u hear for they will speak leasing and perform signs and wonders ,and there's he who will pretend he is the messiah be watchful and prayerful Jesus said.for unbeleivers jesus loves you,he's calling you to come to him and have eternal life ,just beleiving and accepting him who was sent to the world to die for our sins,change and ammend your ways,follow the path of christ
JESUS LOVES YOU
ACCEPT AND BELEIVE HIM NOW BEFORE IT WILL BE TOO LATE,SO THERE WILL BE NO"HAD I KNOWN"JESUS REIGNS

2 Likes

Re: Be Watchful And Prayerful,read This by AllBlack: 12:26am On Jun 07, 2022
Abeg shut up.
You people just like repeating what pastor told you.
You wouldn't be saying all this if you were born in Saudi arabia.
Lastly, Can you boldly stand in north Korea to preach all this? Shey u love Jesus abi. grin
Re: Be Watchful And Prayerful,read This by AllenforGOD(m): 6:12am On Jun 07, 2022
AllBlack:
Abeg shut up.
You people just like repeating what pastor told you.
You wouldn't be saying all this if you were born in Saudi arabia.
Lastly, Can you boldly stand in north Korea to preach all this? Shey u love Jesus abi. grin
sorry what the holy spirit said i should preach about can never be from any pastor it's the inspiration,dont be a lukeworm so you willn't end up in hell
Re: Be Watchful And Prayerful,read This by AllBlack: 7:23am On Jun 07, 2022
AllenforGOD:
sorry what the holy spirit said i should preach about can never be from any pastor it's the inspiration,dont be a lukeworm so you willn't end up in hell

Inspired by the holy spirit? Have we not heard all that before? Will you go to North Korea and preach in the streets there so that they will not end up in hell?

Yes or No. Just answer me
Re: Be Watchful And Prayerful,read This by AllenforGOD(m): 8:12am On Jun 07, 2022
AllBlack:

Inspired by the holy spirit? Have we not heard all that before? Will you go to North Korea and preach in the streets there so that they will not end up in hell?

Yes or No. Just answer me
i can be able to do it,with the boldness from the holy spirit can't do it alone get that
Re: Be Watchful And Prayerful,read This by AllBlack: 4:33pm On Jun 07, 2022
AllenforGOD:
i can be able to do it,with the boldness from the holy spirit can't do it alone get that

Hahahahaha. Carry on.
Re: Be Watchful And Prayerful,read This by Dorwadora(f): 4:39pm On Jun 07, 2022
I just wanna say that

This is the Romance section

Thanks undecided
Re: Be Watchful And Prayerful,read This by Ashotinblow1: 7:19pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ok

(1) (Reply)

A Not So Brief History- quickhub pre-order services / If Given Another Chance To Marry, Will You Go Back To Your Partner / `

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.