Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Man And Woman Placed Inside A Pineapple (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man And Woman Placed Inside A Pineapple (photos) (3159 Views)

Pictures Of A Guy And A Lady Placed Inside A Pineapple Found / Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man / 75-year-old Man And Woman, 82, Wed In Kano After Eight-month Courtship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man And Woman Placed Inside A Pineapple (photos) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 06, 2022
I found these around Atlantic Shoreline in Badagry today. My friend took the picture,

Picture of a man and a woman placed inside pineapple fruit, bound and tied together with a cotton Rope,
I decided 2 Tore it apart with my hands.
Hope I did the Right thing??

Or can these be love??

1 Like

Re: Man And Woman Placed Inside A Pineapple (photos) by amakanancy(f): 11:49pm On Jun 06, 2022
Some people's forced relationship are just ended right now!
you did the right thing!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And Woman Placed Inside A Pineapple (photos) by gasparpisciotta: 11:50pm On Jun 06, 2022
Sweet love charm....lol

Put it back abeg.

What pineapple has joined together let no explorer put asunder

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And Woman Placed Inside A Pineapple (photos) by Treasure17(m): 12:05am On Jun 07, 2022
Relationship shouldn't be a do or die affair.
Re: Man And Woman Placed Inside A Pineapple (photos) by LogicBomb8: 12:09am On Jun 07, 2022
A broda man is finally free you deserve cold beer

8 Likes

Re: Man And Woman Placed Inside A Pineapple (photos) by eldervine: 12:12am On Jun 07, 2022
I wonder how some people feel when they know dat their patner doesnt really love them.

3 Likes

Re: Man And Woman Placed Inside A Pineapple (photos) by blaquebelle: 12:44am On Jun 07, 2022
What if they both put it there willingly.

1 Like

Re: Man And Woman Placed Inside A Pineapple (photos) by LikeAking: 1:39am On Jun 07, 2022
Op if u dey behave like dis u no go leave long

3 Likes

Re: Man And Woman Placed Inside A Pineapple (photos) by Praxis758: 2:32am On Jun 07, 2022
Cele and Cherubu people do this a lot.

Now, there will be a big fight that will lead to separation between them.

Most marital separation are more spiritual than physical.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man And Woman Placed Inside A Pineapple (photos) by ZaddyJ: 2:56am On Jun 07, 2022
Gbese don come oo . OP why dont you face your business?
Re: Man And Woman Placed Inside A Pineapple (photos) by id4sho(m): 3:49am On Jun 07, 2022
Jazz shit angry
Re: Man And Woman Placed Inside A Pineapple (photos) by Nobody: 5:09am On Jun 07, 2022
RUBBISH!
Make u na get Cameroon pepper put their pictures inside too. Visionless humans!
Re: Man And Woman Placed Inside A Pineapple (photos) by udomma1005(m): 5:21am On Jun 07, 2022
Goooosh, you just spoilt one slay queen's plan of reaping from where she didn't sow! grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And Woman Placed Inside A Pineapple (photos) by Psalmspsalms: 6:32am On Jun 07, 2022
Love that's suppose to last for ever, that's why it was thrown into the river. The pineapple indicates that it should be a sweet kind of marriage or relationship, not the kind that the woman locks the man's pic in a bottle to gain total control. I feel she actually loves the guy sha.
Just my thoughts though.

6 Likes

Re: Man And Woman Placed Inside A Pineapple (photos) by Boogyman557: 6:41am On Jun 07, 2022
Holly Gram cool All JUJU or JAZZ get instruction!

either the man tie the woman or the woman tie the MAN!

But since u don CAST and open the JUJU, who tie who go RUN MAD or something else go happen to d PESIN.

Most of those MEN wey de SPEND huge money on top a particular girl, no be ordering eye or hand ooo..

U go see young ladies de buy mansion, cars but Dem no get any handwork...

The NATIVE DOCTOR wey run this matters go de smile now..

Food for the God's.. PESIN most RUN MAD!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Man And Woman Placed Inside A Pineapple (photos) by Sweetvie: 6:43am On Jun 07, 2022
Marriage don scatter
A broda is finally free
Love should never be forced grin
Re: Man And Woman Placed Inside A Pineapple (photos) by Rexymania(m): 6:54am On Jun 07, 2022
You did the right thing. God bless you
Re: Man And Woman Placed Inside A Pineapple (photos) by Rexymania(m): 6:55am On Jun 07, 2022
Sweetvie:
Marriage don scatter
A broda is finally free
Love should never be forced grin

It could be the guy that did the tying
Re: Man And Woman Placed Inside A Pineapple (photos) by Rexymania(m): 6:56am On Jun 07, 2022
People saying the guy is finally freed, it could even be him that did the tying

3 Likes

Re: Man And Woman Placed Inside A Pineapple (photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 7:03am On Jun 07, 2022
grin
Na wa oh
Re: Man And Woman Placed Inside A Pineapple (photos) by TeeGentle(m): 7:14am On Jun 07, 2022
Marriage don split
Op don scatter someone's marriage
Re: Man And Woman Placed Inside A Pineapple (photos) by bmdmix10: 7:30am On Jun 07, 2022
back ward set of people.

herbalist don chop maga
Re: Man And Woman Placed Inside A Pineapple (photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:50am On Jun 07, 2022
That reminds me of a thread opened by someone about the wife of his friend that was a serial cheat and despite reports if the incidences and evidence presented to the husband, he still didn't believe and blamed the friend.
This is an exemplary demonstration of a demonic demonstration of a do air die relationship. I can't imagine the pain of the victim when he or she sees this pics on social media.
Re: Man And Woman Placed Inside A Pineapple (photos) by phemmyfour: 8:11am On Jun 07, 2022
Pineapple love
Humm....sweet-sour experience

Apple would have worked better for that jazz
Re: Man And Woman Placed Inside A Pineapple (photos) by kevoh(m): 8:41am On Jun 07, 2022
Waste of good pineapple fruit! cry

1 Like

Re: Man And Woman Placed Inside A Pineapple (photos) by Sweetvie: 10:38am On Jun 07, 2022
Rexymania:

It could be the guy that did the tying
That's true thou
But I don't think any guy get time for tying... He can simply look for another girl who love him
Re: Man And Woman Placed Inside A Pineapple (photos) by ThePlugg(m): 11:03am On Jun 07, 2022
op u r God sent
Re: Man And Woman Placed Inside A Pineapple (photos) by Maverick777: 11:17am On Jun 07, 2022
Lewisjohnson:
I found these around Atlantic Shoreline in Badagry today. My friend took the picture,

Picture of a man and a woman placed inside pineapple fruit, bound and tied together with a cotton Rope,
I decided 2 Tore it apart with my hands.
Hope I did the Right thing??

Or can these be love??

I've seen this same picture with same inscription sometime last year..
OP, you should really find something more productive to do with your time, than looking for cheap clout and validation from strangers online! its really not worth it sir..
Re: Man And Woman Placed Inside A Pineapple (photos) by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 12:20pm On Jun 07, 2022
Nawa oo.. Love is wicked sha.
Re: Man And Woman Placed Inside A Pineapple (photos) by frozen70(f): 12:54pm On Jun 07, 2022
Psalmspsalms:
Love that's suppose to last for ever, that's why it was thrown into the river. The pineapple indicates that it should be a sweet kind of marriage or relationship, not the kind that the woman locks the man's pic in a bottle to gain total control. I feel she actually loves the guy sha.
Just my thoughts though.

You nailed it
Re: Man And Woman Placed Inside A Pineapple (photos) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 07, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
RUBBISH!
Make u na get Cameroon pepper put their pictures inside too. Visionless humans!
If an area boy knack you correct jazz you go che cho che

(1) (Reply)

Help He Wanted Attention,they snubbed him. / Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing / My Boyfriend Only Loves My Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.