Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Life Will Definitely Happen To You Whether You Like It Or Not - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Life Will Definitely Happen To You Whether You Like It Or Not (491 Views)

Many Nigerians Are Not Actually Employable Like It Or Not! / Which Skill Would You Like To Learn? / IF YOU'RE IN IBADAN THEN You Should Definitely Checkout This Job Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Will Definitely Happen To You Whether You Like It Or Not by princeugboga: 3:34am On Jun 07, 2022
Life is a journey, and so is Success. Everything you see, admire and desire today began as an idea, a deliberation, a decision, and a commensurate action.

10 years from now, life and circumstances would have separated people into different classes – low class, middle class, and high class; childhood friends, classmates, siblings, playmates, etc, everyone would definitely be separated and placed in one of these classes. This is not because God is partial or life is unfair to some and gracious to others, but what will make the difference is what each person did with their time.

The question isn’t “What will You be doing in 10 Years?” [/b]but, [b]“What will you wish you had started 10 years from now?”

Every minute in your life is very important and is already counting, that is why it is called LIFETIME. Use your time wisely: Invest in yourself, go for knowledge, get the right skill sets, build your network, and go for profitable opportunities.

Take positive steps today, begin your own journey now

contact me via my signature to join my Free High-Income Skill Masterclass NOW!

2 Likes

Re: Life Will Definitely Happen To You Whether You Like It Or Not by princeugboga: 9:44am On Jun 07, 2022
Sometime in 2018, something dramatic happened to me, which I acknowledged but I didn't learn my lesson from it.

I was a 400-level university student at the time in one of the prestigious Universities in Nigeria - Rivers State University of Science and Technology.

I wouldn't want to take much of your time, so I will make my story short. Stay with me!

So here's what happened and how I failed to learn my lessons from the experience.

As an Engineering student in 400 level, I had just rounded up a compulsory IT scheme as prescribed in the university curriculum. Well, I wasn't the only one that came back, my friends, coursemates, and level mates also came back from the IT Scheme as well.

Upon arrival, we were all supposed to do a report and presentation on our IT Experience. The presentation was to be prepared on PowerPoint slides while the report was to be typed using Microsoft word. I knew how to use both tools for work, as prior to my university education I had learned how to use them and had about 2 - 3 years experience.

Guess what?

As easy as Microsoft PowerPoint could be, many students didn't know how to use it, and they were WILLING to PAY someone with such skill, to help them SOLVE their PROBLEMS. Long story cut short, I made over N20,000 in one day with my basic computer appreciation knowledge. I had never made such an amount in one day before that incident, so I realized how powerful having a skill was.

Sadly, the lesson I didn't learn was the fact that If people truly have problems at a different scale in life, and they are Willing To Pay anyone with the skill set to Solve That Problem; what if I had a High-Income skill that can solve problems on the high scale, it means I will earn more with my skill.

This slightest omission I made of not investing in High-income skills, probably because I was innocently Ignorant, became my undoing for 2 years. In case you don't understand the clause "became my undoing", it means I suffered for that Ignorance for 2 years until I discovered some high-income skills and started taking training on them.

Today, I have earned quite a lot of money with the knowledge gotten from my skill.

You probably might be ignorant as I was, or your problem isn't ignorance but taking the right actions. Well, I wouldn't want you to suffer for 2 years like me, of course, you don't have to; that's why I'm inviting you to my Free High-Income skill masterclass where I will show you a skill that can change your life forever.

Send "I'm Interested" on WhatsApp

2 Likes

Re: Life Will Definitely Happen To You Whether You Like It Or Not by princeugboga: 10:55pm On Jun 07, 2022
If I had known what I will be teaching you 2 years ago, it would have been a different ball game for me.

Don't take this opportunity for granted.

See you inside..!
Re: Life Will Definitely Happen To You Whether You Like It Or Not by princeugboga: 8:52am On Jun 08, 2022
2 days to go...!

This class is optional (Not for everyone).

It's strictly for persons who desire a change in their finance and career.
Re: Life Will Definitely Happen To You Whether You Like It Or Not by princeugboga: 12:28pm On Jun 08, 2022
Don't miss this for any reason

(1) (Reply)

Oil And Gas Industry Is Recruiting / We Are Hiring! / Stop Looking For Job, Your Phone Can Be Your Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.