Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Two Beautiful Ladies In UK Battle It Out; Tear Their Dresses And Go Naked - Vide - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Beautiful Ladies In UK Battle It Out; Tear Their Dresses And Go Naked - Vide (3272 Views)

Man Marries Two Beautiful Women In Delta State (pics, Video) / Two Beautiful Ladies Go Naked As They Fight Over A Man (video) / Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Beautiful Ladies In UK Battle It Out; Tear Their Dresses And Go Naked - Vide by Anitaarthur: 8:08am On Jun 07, 2022
Two beautiful ladies have been sighted in a viral video fighting in the UK, tearing their dresses and going unclad.

In the video that has trended on the internet, the lady seemed to have planned the fight out as they were seen wearing a workout dress.

One dressed in a yellow top with a sneaker while the other also wore a white top coupled with a sneaker.

The one in the yellow dress with anger approached the other and started fighting her.

Since the best defense is attacking, the other one also attacked her hence making the fight tenser.

They fought till they tore their dresses, leaving their natural properties privy to the camera.

Instead of restoring peace, friends around encouraged them to fight and hit each other hard.

https://www.allgistroom.com/two-beautiful-ladies-in-uk-battle-it-out-tear-their-dresses-and-go-unclad-video/

1 Share

Re: Two Beautiful Ladies In UK Battle It Out; Tear Their Dresses And Go Naked - Vide by God1000(m): 8:14am On Jun 07, 2022
Such affray, I'm sure they are both regretting inside police cell
Re: Two Beautiful Ladies In UK Battle It Out; Tear Their Dresses And Go Naked - Vide by Cypress042(m): 8:18am On Jun 07, 2022
The lady wearing white top be like, aunty reduce the beating ah think i don lie down grin grin what will make two woman fight like this you guessed right na man grin
Re: Two Beautiful Ladies In UK Battle It Out; Tear Their Dresses And Go Naked - Vide by TheKrakon: 8:33am On Jun 07, 2022
Ape women.
Re: Two Beautiful Ladies In UK Battle It Out; Tear Their Dresses And Go Naked - Vide by BigRocky: 8:45am On Jun 07, 2022
For the love of prick,the unity of women in bashing men online, would wax cold grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Two Beautiful Ladies In UK Battle It Out; Tear Their Dresses And Go Naked - Vide by superemmy(m): 1:00pm On Jun 07, 2022
why must they be black
Re: Two Beautiful Ladies In UK Battle It Out; Tear Their Dresses And Go Naked - Vide by Nairariver: 1:24pm On Jun 07, 2022
Who else knew they would be black before opening this thread

2 Likes

Re: Two Beautiful Ladies In UK Battle It Out; Tear Their Dresses And Go Naked - Vide by Vyzz: 7:56pm On Jun 07, 2022
The future go just dey disgrace theirselves
Re: Two Beautiful Ladies In UK Battle It Out; Tear Their Dresses And Go Naked - Vide by TimiRume(f): 8:05pm On Jun 07, 2022
Nairariver:
Who else knew they would be black before opening this thread

I actually thought they would be white o
Re: Two Beautiful Ladies In UK Battle It Out; Tear Their Dresses And Go Naked - Vide by nafeya7800: 7:11pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ok

(1) (Reply)

What's the Perfect Gift of Love? / My Girlfriend Lov Me And Is X Boyfriend / Pls Do Russian Woman Makes Good Wives For 9gerian Men Both Home And Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.