Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

My Counter attack On Seun's "Islam made the north So Powerful " - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Counter attack On Seun's "Islam made the north So Powerful " (2109 Views)

Peter Obi Cannot Win Without Massive Votes From North. So He Has Losed Already / Video Of Fulanis Caught And Killed In Igangan Today During Counter Attack / The Way Igbos Settle In The North, So Shall RUGA Allowed In South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Counter attack On Seun's "Islam made the north So Powerful " by ArewaHero(m): 9:24am On Jun 07, 2022
The south and their insecurities low self esteem in front of the northerners they claimed they are illetrate,unexposed, Terrorist is what I don't understand.

everything north this north that hahha

I no have time I would have go deep in to this..

proudly Aboki cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Counter attack On Seun's "Islam made the north So Powerful " by Agwotulumbe(f): 9:25am On Jun 07, 2022
Billingslord:

another ipob bingo spotted
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: My Counter attack On Seun's "Islam made the north So Powerful " by Billingslord: 9:29am On Jun 07, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2

Re: My Counter attack On Seun's "Islam made the north So Powerful " by Lekan239(m): 9:30am On Jun 07, 2022
Arrewa:
Dear seun osewa!!

The north is not all about Islam!! That's where Many of u southerners are getting it wrong in first place!!

The north is not all about HausaFulani!!

We are united not just because of religious... average Fulani Christian,Hausa Christian and other northern Christian feel more carried along in the north than in the south!!

We have large number of Christians in Borno,yobe,Gombe,kebbi, and other northern States. Northern Christians speak Hausa, dress in kaftans, eat northern food, we share same culture and values!!

The only difference is that they are Christans who go to Church! Most of them even answer indigenous northern names!

Kanuri see a Hausa man as his brother...

Hausas sees Fulanis as Brothers...

Zuru see see a Bura as a brother, kanakuris see Nupe sas brother!! And so on and on!

A bura from Borno can be a governor in Kano (In the case of shekarau)

Fulani, Hausa, kanuri,nupe,bura,zuru can rule in any part of the north as long as he has the public appeal by playing his politics right!!

That cannot be said in that south even thou u are predominantly Christans!!

Tribalism is killing the south!!

Just because majority of bokoharam are kanuris we don't go about killing kanuris because of bokoharam attack in Kano!

Because majority of bandit are fulanis other northern tribes don't go about killing innocent Fulanis around them!! Calling it "reprisal"

An average northerner is not a tribalistic bigot!!

Come to Kano and see how northern tribes are living together in harmony!!

Only southerners especially the igbos isolate themselves in Sabo Gari!!

That's why we are politically united!!

We tried uniting with the south but we were subjected to inhuman act and betrayal!!

Our leaders were killed in the process!! We lost sardauna, Abubakar Tafawabelewa and Many of our leaders!

Even if we try to forgive and unite, The south will always have a reason to smear and subject the north to all sort physical and verbal attacks!!

We have over 300 tribes in the north!!

Dear seun... The south gave the north the strength and the unity it has today!!

Not just religion as u projected!!

it is the coward tribe in the South people who called themselves Igbo

2 Likes

Re: My Counter attack On Seun's "Islam made the north So Powerful " by Aflix(m): 9:34am On Jun 07, 2022
Arrewa:
Dear seun osewa!!

The north is not all about Islam!! That's where Many of u southerners are getting it wrong in first place!!

We are united not just because of religious... average Fulani Christian,Hausa Christian and other northern Christian feel more carried along in the north than in the south!!

We have large number of Christians in Borno,yobe,Gombe,kebbi, and other northern States. Northern Christians speak Hausa, dress in kaftans, eat northern food, we share same culture and values!!

The only difference is that they are Christans who go to Church! Most of them even answer indigenous northern names!

Zuru see see a Bura as a brother, kanakuris see Nupe sas brother!! And so on and on!

Fulani, Hausa, kanuri,nupe,bura,zuru can rule in any part of the north as long as he has the public appeal by playing his politics right!!

Just because majority of bokoharam are kanuris we don't go about killing kanuris because of bokoharam attack in Kano!

Because majority of bandit are fulanis other northern tribes don't go about killing innocent Fulanis around them!! Calling it "reprisal"

We tried uniting with the south but we were subjected to inhuman act and betrayal!!

Our leaders were killed in the process!! We lost sardauna, Abubakar Tafawabelewa and Many of our leaders!

Even if we try to forgive and unite, The south will always have a reason to smear and subject the north to all sort physical and verbal attacks!!

Lol, is it in the same north that Deborah, a northern Christain was brutally murdered and burnt for “blasphemy”?Is it that same north? Something as horrendous as that happened and the so called united Northerners defended the barbaric act.

I’m a Muslim, a very devout one, but I would be scared to give contrary notions on matters of religion and politics in the midst of northern Muslim. I know any wrong word/sentence can lead to my instant death.

You talk like it’s not the same north that there are divisions even within Muslims. They’ve been countless conflicts amongst these divisions that has lead to senseless loss of life and property.

True, the south is not all united. But don’t come here to paint a false picture of northern unity. The only unity y’all have is the unity to hold on to power no matter the cost. If the north is as united as you say, why haven’t you been able to stop Boko haram and other terrorist group. They are only a small number compared to the population of the northerners.

A vigilante was even killed some days ago for same “blasphemy” in your so called united north.

The problem you people have is that you don’t like telling yourselves the truth.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Counter attack On Seun's "Islam made the north So Powerful " by Frigga13: 9:34am On Jun 07, 2022
forgiveness:

The Middle Belts forum has dissociated themselves from Arewa.

Middle belt is more arewa than sokoto

Is there anything like middle belt

Who are they?

Kogi kaduna Benue Niger kwara Jos...is going Pdp 99%
Re: My Counter attack On Seun's "Islam made the north So Powerful " by forgiveness: 9:36am On Jun 07, 2022
Frigga13:

Middle belt is more arewa than sokoto

Is there anything like middle belt

Who are they?

Kogi kaduna Benue Niger kwara Jos...is going Pdp 99%

Haven't you heard about Middle Belts forum?
Re: My Counter attack On Seun's "Islam made the north So Powerful " by Frigga13: 9:41am On Jun 07, 2022
forgiveness:

Haven't you heard about Middle Belts forum?

They’ve always b en there since 1960.. fully Arewa.

1 Like

Re: My Counter attack On Seun's "Islam made the north So Powerful " by forgiveness: 9:44am On Jun 07, 2022
Frigga13:

They’ve always b en there since 1960.. fully Arewa.

Is there Middle Belts forum? Does it exist?

If yes why?
Re: My Counter attack On Seun's "Islam made the north So Powerful " by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 07, 2022
tollyboy5:

So zik wanted to rule southwest people in their land?

Do you think at all?
Even in the time Nigerian was just learning to be Nigeria lol.

That kin stupid thing has not yet happen yet Igbos are claiming Lagos is no man's land.
So the original plan was to turn Southwest to no man's land.
No wonder zik went ahead to support northern party againt Awo.

If hypocrisy were a people. Smh

You people are the most tribalistic ethnic group in Nigeria but you always deny it. Prior to that unfortunate situation, Nigerians don't do tribalism in politics. A Fulani man was the Mayor of Enugu, a Calabar woman, Margaret Ekpo was representing Aba!
Re: My Counter attack On Seun's "Islam made the north So Powerful " by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 07, 2022
Assetinvestor:

You people are the most tribalistic ethnic group in Nigeria but you always deny it. Prior to that unfortunate situation, Nigerians don't do tribalism in politics. A Fulani man was the Mayor of Enugu, a Calabar woman, Margaret Ekpo was representing Aba!

And you guys like to bvllshit yourselves thinking you're smart but end up getting whacked.

2 Likes

Re: My Counter attack On Seun's "Islam made the north So Powerful " by tollyboy5(m): 10:02am On Jun 07, 2022
Assetinvestor:

No you should have made a Fulani man premier of the eastern region. Mayor kor, mayorkun ni.

Igbo have won many political office in SW but some office are not just allowed anywhere.
The premier title was more like an Oba title.

Keep twisting your hypocrisy!

3 Likes

Re: My Counter attack On Seun's "Islam made the north So Powerful " by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 07, 2022
Arrewa, there is no difference between what you wrote and what seun wrote down.

My only problem with seun is that he is repeating what the world economic forum thinks is the best way to run a society.

Human right, responsible capitalism and democracy.

These 3 reasons are the causes of divide in society

3 Likes

Re: My Counter attack On Seun's "Islam made the north So Powerful " by frowland(m): 10:14am On Jun 07, 2022
uthlaw:
we are one Nigeria for more than 60years,but is not working as you can see...the north should also fight for separation as southerners are doing....we can all be in peace!

Not 60years.
Re: My Counter attack On Seun's "Islam made the north So Powerful " by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 07, 2022
WesternOligarch:
Seun likes to pander to public opinion to seem woke. But what you wrote up there is utter BS. There's a level of distrust between kanuris and hausa/fulanis, kaduna state is literally divided along religious lines, I also have first hand experience to what northern Muslims(mostly hausa/fulani) did during the 1999/2000 Sharia crisis in places like jos and other parts of the country. I all my years of experience, hausa/fulani are actually the most tribalistic in nigeria but are just happy singing one nigeria because it favors them.

Someone else explained that already that Northerners take seriously their religious leaders and some religious crisis in the north must have triggered by them.

The truth of the matter is that the majority of crisis in the north is mostly based on religion rather than ethnicity
Re: My Counter attack On Seun's "Islam made the north So Powerful " by uthlaw: 10:16am On Jun 07, 2022
frowland:

Not 60years.
how many years!
Re: My Counter attack On Seun's "Islam made the north So Powerful " by ArewaNorth: 10:19am On Jun 07, 2022
Arrewa:
Dear seun osewa!!

Honestly, some people expose their ignorance at the comfort of their homes instead of embracing reality.
Despite our diversity in the North, North isn't united just by Islam but by first the extremely religious tolerance Sardaunan handled the North. Why Christianity failed to unite the South despite deceiving Yoruba Muslims with all sort of sinister and deliberate pressure on them to ewchew their religious principles amidst controversies of Hijab saga and alleged marginalisation?
Average Northern Christian see himself as Northerner first before considering the deception slogan of the so called middlebelt mantra. During our NYSC days, some Northern Christians who tried to relate to South were never well embrace and we live in harmony as brothers and sisters with our Northern Christian brethren than with Southerners.
The return of democracy and the effort of politicians to divide some Northern states along religious line to help them win election even with poor performance is responsible for creating the current religious division in the North, take Taraba for instance.
Despite having the numbers, all states with reasonable number of Christians or Muslims have a Christian Deputy Governor and vice versa inorder to show sense of belonging.
Look at the current political witch-hunt, betrayal, greed, bitterness and backstabbing among Southern politicians in both APC and PDP, it is very disappointing. Southern Nigeria can't in anyway manage the ethno-religious diversity of he North with averagely more than 30 ethnic groups in more than 5 states and more than 200 ethnic groups in the region.
Can't u imagine the bitterness, betrayal, backstabbing among SW and SE people despite more than 98% of them belonging to one ethnic group?

States of Nigeria which are generally referred to as belonging to the Middle Belt are: old Plateau (now Plateau and Nasarawa), old Gongola (now Adamawa and Taraba), Niger, Kwara, Kogi, Benue, the Federal Capital Territory, alongside Southern Kaduna, Southern Bauchi, Southern Kebbi, Southern Gombe, Southern Yobe State.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_Belt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Counter attack On Seun's "Islam made the north So Powerful " by CorperKola: 10:19am On Jun 07, 2022
You are saying rubbish sir. Muslims make up roughly half of the yoruba population.
Mr seun is super right!
And we jave not even mentioned a commpn language like hausa that is spoken even in taraba,plateu n benue.
Which common language does the south have?
Re: My Counter attack On Seun's "Islam made the north So Powerful " by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 07, 2022
CorperKola:
You are saying rubbish sir. Muslims make up roughly half of the yoruba population.
Mr seun is super right!
And we jave not even mentioned a commpn language like hausa that is spoken even in taraba,plateu n benue.

How is he right?
Re: My Counter attack On Seun's "Islam made the north So Powerful " by CorperKola: 10:25am On Jun 07, 2022
Okonandmary:

How is he right?
What i said is self explanatory. I agree with seun's points
It has also played out in other countries too.
Why do you think european countries n asian and north american countries do not have a pronounced problem of tribalism
Re: My Counter attack On Seun's "Islam made the north So Powerful " by frowland(m): 10:31am On Jun 07, 2022
uthlaw:
how many years!

Re: My Counter attack On Seun's "Islam made the north So Powerful " by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 07, 2022
CorperKola:

What i said is self explanatory. I agree with seun's points
It has also played out in other countries too.
Why do you think european countries n asian and north american countries do not have a pronounced problem of tribalism

How about racism. A form of tribalism

And who told you asian countries do not have tribalism. It is very pronounced there.

There are caste systems, lighter skin and darker skin discrimination.

So get your facts right
Re: My Counter attack On Seun's "Islam made the north So Powerful " by alanto: 10:49am On Jun 07, 2022
XerXers:
Disunity in the south started when Awolowo stole Zik's mandate in Ibadan.
Should zik have a mandate in Ibadan? Can Awolowo be allowed a mandate in Onitsha?

1 Like

Re: My Counter attack On Seun's "Islam made the north So Powerful " by SammieRexx(m): 10:55am On Jun 07, 2022
CorperKola:
Mr seun is super right!

Stop saying what you don't know.nobody speaks Hausa in Benue. Travel and learn
Re: My Counter attack On Seun's "Islam made the north So Powerful " by CorperKola: 11:27am On Jun 07, 2022
SammieRexx:

I did'nt travel naw i just sat down in my room and typed this stuff.
Re: My Counter attack On Seun's "Islam made the north So Powerful " by alasane: 11:32am On Jun 07, 2022
Only Northerners believe Nigeria is one. Visit Northern Universities and see Yoruba’s, Igbos and other tribes as HODs, DVCs & Exam officers. But try and visit Universities in the South, East or West is hardly for you to see a staff or student there occupying such position.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Counter attack On Seun's "Islam made the north So Powerful " by alasane: 11:34am On Jun 07, 2022
SammieRexx:

you must be a joker
learn and travel more.
How do the name Makurdi come about?

3 Likes

Re: My Counter attack On Seun's "Islam made the north So Powerful " by GloriousGbola: 11:40am On Jun 07, 2022
Arrewa:
Dear seun osewa!!

christians are a MINORITY in the north. the north is majority muslim.
that is why their house of assemblies are voting Islamic Police into law.
that is why there is an army of almajiri being bred to maintain the numbers

just juxtapose the north with the american deep south - and in the saame way the white there will claim all is fine and dandy and everyone is happy.
that is why Christians are regularly slaughtered or lynched in the north
Re: My Counter attack On Seun's "Islam made the north So Powerful " by kufreabasi86191: 11:42am On Jun 07, 2022
so nothing to say about the rubbish you just read from aboki... Diabetes is all you envisioned You need deliverance,then salvation...so nothing to say about the rubbish you just read from aboki... Diabetes is all you envisioned You need deliverance,then salvation......
Re: My Counter attack On Seun's "Islam made the north So Powerful " by MetaPhysical: 11:49am On Jun 07, 2022
Arrewa:
Dear seun osewa!!

Arewa, stop lying. Mundane reality in North is intolerance for diversity. Yes, there are different tribes and practices but your muslim majority shut them down and they are forced to adopt, even if in pretense, a public image that does not conflict with Islam. This is why many of your christians adopt Islamic names. To outsider, it becomes difficult to distinguish their religion. Names like Ibrahim, Yusuf, Suleiman, Adamu, Hauwa, Maryam, and so on. Even so, you have no remorse in massacring them when you feel offended by their ways.
NW is worse than NE in maltreatment and persecution of christians. In NE, christians attain high public office and hold political positions. The only time such has ever happened in NW was Kaduna, and you muslims ended up humiliating him out of office before finally plotting his murder.

Your response is completely a distraction and missed the point on what Seun is alluding to.

I don't have time currently to tackle you deeper on this, monitoring APC primary at moment. If this thread is still active after primary I wont mind breaking down your geopolitical region historically, culturally and politically and correct the myths and misunderstanding about North.

2 Likes

Re: My Counter attack On Seun's "Islam made the north So Powerful " by Jeromejnr(m): 11:53am On Jun 07, 2022
SammieRexx:

Actually, you're the one who needs to travel and learn.
Re: My Counter attack On Seun's "Islam made the north So Powerful " by angelfallz(m): 11:54am On Jun 07, 2022
Was Deborah not a northerner?
Christian northerners are scared of the Muslims, so they bend over backwards so as not to offend them.
Arrewa:
Dear seun osewa!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Owo Terror Attack: Ohanaeze Begins Preparations For Burial / Presidential Election Percentages For North Central / Supporters Shut Down Borno For Atiku & PDP, Cause Gridlock (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.