Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Man Buys Land And Currently Building On It For Her Girlfriend (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Buys Land And Currently Building On It For Her Girlfriend (video) (1387 Views)

Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With / Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram / Ghanaian Man Buys ₦80,000 Sex Doll, Order Delivered Successfully (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Buys Land And Currently Building On It For Her Girlfriend (video) by okaroangel: 8:35am On Jun 07, 2022
Man buys land and currently building on it for her girlfriend (Video)

A Nigerian man has taken gift giving to a whole new level as he is set to gift his girlfriend a house on her birthday.

According to reports, he bought a piece of land and began to erect a building without her knowledge as his intention is to surprise her.

In a video posted on social media by a friend, they could be.....https://trendytalker.com/man-buys-land-and-currently-building-on-it-for-her-girlfriend-video/

1 Share

Re: Man Buys Land And Currently Building On It For Her Girlfriend (video) by Lawlab254: 8:37am On Jun 07, 2022
Ok
Re: Man Buys Land And Currently Building On It For Her Girlfriend (video) by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 07, 2022
This one mama fit dy suffer for village ooo, May we never be unfortunate in this life.wawa kowei

5 Likes

Re: Man Buys Land And Currently Building On It For Her Girlfriend (video) by Maxxim: 8:49am On Jun 07, 2022
In Burna's voice, las las you go chop break fast.
Why not wait till she becomes your wife
Re: Man Buys Land And Currently Building On It For Her Girlfriend (video) by cryptic93(m): 8:51am On Jun 07, 2022
y u de vex na
Re: Man Buys Land And Currently Building On It For Her Girlfriend (video) by Cypress042(m): 9:02am On Jun 07, 2022
shocked He's still under the influence of Pussy, him eyes go soon clear cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys Land And Currently Building On It For Her Girlfriend (video) by picaso313(m): 9:12am On Jun 07, 2022
How is this now a surprise when the whole world has seen it... What happens to doing things on a low key this days
Re: Man Buys Land And Currently Building On It For Her Girlfriend (video) by Savedday: 10:21am On Jun 07, 2022
Shld we tell him?

Vahulense dey sleep comrade dey go wake am

Re: Man Buys Land And Currently Building On It For Her Girlfriend (video) by walkingshadow911: 10:24am On Jun 07, 2022
trying to hard...
Re: Man Buys Land And Currently Building On It For Her Girlfriend (video) by virginprincess(f): 10:35am On Jun 07, 2022
cheesy cheesy, This is a real man but hope he has also built for his mother.
Re: Man Buys Land And Currently Building On It For Her Girlfriend (video) by odinson1(m): 10:36am On Jun 07, 2022
These Idiots never learn
Re: Man Buys Land And Currently Building On It For Her Girlfriend (video) by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 07, 2022
I dunno why I feel like crying
Infact water don dey full for my eyes sef
Re: Man Buys Land And Currently Building On It For Her Girlfriend (video) by Streetmovement(m): 10:46am On Jun 07, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Eyah
Re: Man Buys Land And Currently Building On It For Her Girlfriend (video) by frozen70(f): 12:48pm On Jun 07, 2022
Maxxim:
In Burna's voice, las las you go chop break fast.
Why not wait till she becomes your wife

It could be part of the marriage proposal stuff
What makes you think she bought the land on her name ?
Re: Man Buys Land And Currently Building On It For Her Girlfriend (video) by paulolee(m): 1:28pm On Jun 07, 2022
the guy really get mind o
Re: Man Buys Land And Currently Building On It For Her Girlfriend (video) by Maxxim: 2:29pm On Jun 07, 2022
frozen70:

It could be part of the marriage proposal stuff
What makes you think she bought the land on her name ?
I think you're mistaken, He bought the land for her, and what sort of proposal is that?
I won't be surprised of your support since you're of same gender.
Re: Man Buys Land And Currently Building On It For Her Girlfriend (video) by MadamOk(f): 3:08pm On Jun 07, 2022
Awwn she is lucky

God bless that good guy who knows what he want
Re: Man Buys Land And Currently Building On It For Her Girlfriend (video) by frozen70(f): 3:50pm On Jun 07, 2022
Maxxim:

I think you're mistaken, He bought the land for her, and what sort of proposal is that?
I won't be surprised of your support since you're of same gender.

Did you see the land document
Re: Man Buys Land And Currently Building On It For Her Girlfriend (video) by Ballzproblemm: 3:53pm On Jun 07, 2022
house she will use and fuq the main nigga in her life, watch as Nairaland girls will praise the foolish simp. but won't allow their brothers to do such
Re: Man Buys Land And Currently Building On It For Her Girlfriend (video) by Maxxim: 4:08pm On Jun 07, 2022
frozen70:

Did you see the land document
I think you'll need to read the op's write up again
Re: Man Buys Land And Currently Building On It For Her Girlfriend (video) by Nazgul: 4:09pm On Jun 07, 2022
Sometimes I don't understand the reason behind the action some guys take.

Why not just marry her and build it for her if that's how the love is shacking him? As a girlfriend she owns him nothing, and if he bought the land in her name then he's in bigger trouble cos if the relationship goes south, no court of law can give him back his property regardless of how much he spent building it.
Re: Man Buys Land And Currently Building On It For Her Girlfriend (video) by frozen70(f): 4:35pm On Jun 07, 2022
Maxxim:

I think you'll need to read the op's write up again

Is alright

(1) (Reply)

Woman Hires Online Mistress To Satisfy Her Husband, Places Her On £340 Salary / Why Are Some Men Like This? / Single Ladies Searching For Husbands Attend Church Service In Wedding Gowns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.