Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? (32814 Views)

Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC / Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Win APC Primaries Even With 1 Million Contestants / Atiku Win: APC Prepare For Retirement - Femi Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by Digmygold: 7:33pm On Jun 07, 2022
pharmagba:

If you've ever engaged in campaign you will understand that you need a candidate with wide appeal to make your job easier.
When Osinbajo was nominated VP , Goodluck Jonathan wrote in his book that he knows the tide has changed automatically.

The tide obviously changed for the worse considering how much Nigeria's economy has further crashed under this clueless government. Osinbajo I maintain, has absolutely nothing to offer. The traitor lacks the wherewithal.
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by Boyooosa(m): 8:08pm On Jun 07, 2022
ejimatic:
. I wish the winner good luck ! Thank you greatly for your lovely opinion

Always
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by ofuonyebi: 8:20pm On Jun 07, 2022
some of you here will get the shock of your lives when the man you hate so much gets the ticket...
i see TINU...KENKE
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by kejykejy: 8:23pm On Jun 07, 2022
Nigeria youth, pls verify this man and lets use our pvc to take him in. He is the only hope we have o.
Me dey shout my own now

1 Like

Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by xpiranza88: 8:34pm On Jun 07, 2022
Emi lokon will pick the ticket today....I have no doubt about ITTTTTTT ......as long as it's thru the ballot Tinubu will come out victorious.......
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by ihedioramma: 9:50pm On Jun 07, 2022
ejimatic:
1 Tinubu
2 Osinbajo
3 Amaechi

None of the three has nothing for us in Nigeria. They are all rich already! However out of them I go for BOLA TINUBU. He is a grass root politician with national coverage and supporters. He alone can battle Atiku.
ROCHAS OKOROCHA
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by Kobicove(m): 11:01pm On Jun 07, 2022
9jahotblog:
yes

I hope you're still awake and watching the magic Jagaban is performing grin
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by 9jahotblog: 4:50am On Jun 08, 2022
Kobicove:

I hope you're still awake and watching the magic Jagaban is performing grin
Tinubu is a goner, you never see anything yet. Delegates are rejecting him on every side.
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by 7arrows: 4:58am On Jun 08, 2022
ejimatic:
. As I said earlier only a Technocrat can fix Nigeraian not a politician. A technocrat from a neutral party.This sadly will not take place in Nigeria. As for all the aspirants in APC they are the same with our money in their pockets. Osibanjo is a VP now! What has he done for Nigerians? Tinubu will not do anything for Nigerians too.Same applies to Amechi and all other candidates. They are all after their interests. Out of all the devils I still prefer Tinubu Bola. Osibanjo is for continuation of PMB untold hardship on Nigerians masses

I like ur honest and matured explanation. We wish Nigeria well. God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by ejimatic: 5:40am On Jun 08, 2022
7arrows:

I like ur honest and matured explanation. We wish Nigeria well. God bless you.
Amenn thank uu
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by Digmygold: 2:43pm On Jun 08, 2022
pharmagba:

If you've ever engaged in campaign you will understand that you need a candidate with wide appeal to make your job easier.
When Osinbajo was nominated VP , Goodluck Jonathan wrote in his book that he knows the tide has changed automatically.

How market? Muhehehehe! Get PYO a bucket for his tears. The tears of a traitor.
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by Kobicove(m): 2:43pm On Jun 08, 2022
9jahotblog:
Tinubu is a goner, you never see anything yet. Delegates are rejecting him on every side.

I hope you have seen the result grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Court Orders INEC To Allow 2 Nigerians Vote With Temporary Voters Card / Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu / Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.