Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,538 members, 7,955,002 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:08 PM

Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? (33227 Views)

Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC / Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Win APC Primaries Even With 1 Million Contestants / Atiku Win: APC Prepare For Retirement - Femi Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by pharmagba: 1:11pm On Jun 07, 2022
Digmygold:

Lol, dream on dreamer. He won't even defeat his counterparts in the primaries let alone Atiku. Keep overating a figure head who failed Nigerians during his useless tenure as VP. He has nothing to offer.

If you've ever engaged in campaign you will understand that you need a candidate with wide appeal to make your job easier.
When Osinbajo was nominated VP , Goodluck Jonathan wrote in his book that he knows the tide has changed automatically.

1 Like

Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by Lamasta(m): 1:17pm On Jun 07, 2022
They should battle it out and let the most preferred candidate win
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by idomytin(m): 1:21pm On Jun 07, 2022
Osinbajo
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by Emmanuel555(m): 1:24pm On Jun 07, 2022
Nyamuriflathead:

Your father and mother are senseless grin

I blame your father for not using condom on your mother
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by Trapperman: 1:25pm On Jun 07, 2022
ejimatic:
1 Tinubu
2 Osinbajo
3 Amaechi

None of the three has nothing for us in Nigeria. They are all rich already! However out of them I go for BOLA TINUBU. He is a grass root politician with national coverage and supporters. He alone can battle Atiku.
Thunder is real!! don't joke
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by 7arrows: 1:46pm On Jun 07, 2022
ejimatic:
1 Tinubu
2 Osinbajo
3 Amaechi

None of the three has nothing for us in Nigeria. They are all rich already! However out of them I go for BOLA TINUBU. He is a grass root politician with national coverage and supporters. He alone can battle Atiku.

So u prefer Tinubu because hes a grass root POLITICIAN? With national coverage and supporters. What does he have to offer NIGERIANS? Pls convince me to vote for him. Thanks.
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by 7arrows: 1:47pm On Jun 07, 2022
DaniDani:

You simply predicted as a Yoruba Muslim.

This is my prediction as a realist; if the primary is conducted free and fair without imposition/consensus candidate, Tinubu will win. If buhari is left to pick and impose his preferred candidate, Osibanjo wins, but if the cabals succeeds in manipulating buhari, then, Lawan wins. In conclusion; 1. Lawan, 2. Tinubu, 3. Osibanjo, 4. Amaechi.

On point.
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by Paulianfa(m): 1:47pm On Jun 07, 2022
Senator Godswill Akpabio
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by yetunsbay(m): 2:02pm On Jun 07, 2022
Deepthoughts:
No,I mean kwankwaso to be the VP candidate.
lol not the Kwankwaso I sabi
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by Lanre1st(m): 2:03pm On Jun 07, 2022
TINUBU all the way
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by GeneralDae: 2:04pm On Jun 07, 2022
ejimatic:
. With due respect sir or ma no candidate can fix Nigeria. The seat must be occupied by a person anyway.
Flesh and Blood did not reveal this unto you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by ejimatic: 2:07pm On Jun 07, 2022
7arrows:

So u prefer Tinubu because hes a grass root POLITICIAN? With national coverage and supporters. What does he have to offer NIGERIANS? Pls convince me to vote for him. Thanks.
. As I said earlier only a Technocrat can fix Nigeraian not a politician. A technocrat from a neutral party.This sadly will not take place in Nigeria. As for all the aspirants in APC they are the same with our money in their pockets. Osibanjo is a VP now! What has he done for Nigerians? Tinubu will not do anything for Nigerians too.Same applies to Amechi and all other candidates. They are all after their interests. Out of all the devils I still prefer Tinubu Bola. Osibanjo is for continuation of PMB untold hardship on Nigerians masses
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by harmony75: 2:26pm On Jun 07, 2022
Osinbanjo is a goal
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by Omotosho1090905(m): 2:28pm On Jun 07, 2022
Please oo make tinubu or osinbajo no win because it seems whoever becomes the president of the nation automatically put his geopolitical zone on red alert for terrorists and I cherish my beloved South West
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by HilcomTech(m): 2:41pm On Jun 07, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
I keep wondering d kind of mad and insane people I share same country with.
How could a sensible element be thinking about poo-poo master when u hv Osibanjo, Umahi and Ameachi from d south.
Now I know that south are as useless as north just that north na elders in terms of politics., Tinubu that can't stand upright without his hands shaking, Tinubu that can't even walk erect,
anybody from South is OK apart from Tinubu, Tinubu has nothing to do in d aso rock, he should go and enjoy his loot in Lagos

Mkporu miri cannibals will never disappoint.

Better go and meet your coward Twitter president in Labour party and leave politics for real politicians.
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by Enneecy(m): 2:43pm On Jun 07, 2022
? L R O F D L =(U D E w e a t p c)��������������
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by emmanuelbrown26: 2:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
HilcomTech:

Mkporu miri cannibals will never disappoint.

Better go and meet your coward Twitter president in Labour party and leave politics for real politicians.
En shock u? Kpele, hydraulic soup eater
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by DDayve: 3:03pm On Jun 07, 2022
Let Lawan win. So Atiku and Lawan will share votes.
Which amounts to increased chance for Obi
ejimatic:
1 Tinubu
2 Osinbajo
3 Amaechi

Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by Boyooosa(m): 3:34pm On Jun 07, 2022
ejimatic:
. I am still neutral but my prediction of APC aspirants favours TINUBU My reference to Atiku is informed by the need to have a tight presidential election not just a walk over. I believe Nigerians can decide who they want between Tinubu and Atiku if Tinubu wins today according to my prediction Additionally. as to the interest of NIGERIA as I have been saying it only a Technocrat can do it. We can have a Technocrat if we don't practice party politics.Is that possible in Nigeria? This is the reason we are still having a recycle of old cagoes as our leaders to the detriment of the masses.

Let me just react to the poll.

I think pyo hasa better chance of winning both primary and general.

The truth is, without Buhari's support as it is, Tinubu can never see draw against Atiku, sad tho, the power will go to the north gain.

But if Buhari should willingly and genuinely support osinbajo against any opponent in the general election (the support he is not likely to give to Tinubu by all indications), osinbajo will triumph over Atiku or any other candidate.
You can't convince me with anything, pyo is the preferred candidate of Buhari in this primary
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by TheRareGem1(f): 3:57pm On Jun 07, 2022
PYO
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by Deputy1111(m): 3:58pm On Jun 07, 2022
Yemi Osinbajo
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by Zeemam: 4:46pm On Jun 07, 2022
Osinbajo
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by 9jahotblog: 5:09pm On Jun 07, 2022
Kobicove:

E go do you like magic for eye grin
Tinubu is a goner. Save my post for reference purpose.
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by ufuosman(m): 5:16pm On Jun 07, 2022
No body go pick Bello grin
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by Cromagnon: 5:38pm On Jun 07, 2022
Anyiamaka:

Your aim is to get a candidate that will battle Atiku not a candidate that will fix Nigeria. If you have anything personal with Atiku, keep it personal. Nigeria deserves more
how will candidate fix Nigeria if he loses to atiku?
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by Cromagnon: 5:40pm On Jun 07, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
I keep wondering d kind of mad and insane people I share same country with.
How could a sensible element be thinking about poo-poo master when u hv Osibanjo, Umahi and Ameachi from d south.

Osibanjo that cannot win his street?
Umahi that nobody knows
Amaechi that has looted all the china loan and impoverished future generations?

Inec suppose de do GMAT before allowing ppl to vote

Now I know that south are as useless as north just that north na elders in terms of politics., Tinubu that can't stand upright without his hands shaking, Tinubu that can't even walk erect,
anybody from South is OK apart from Tinubu, Tinubu has nothing to do in d aso rock, he should go and enjoy his loot in Lagos
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by Deepthoughts: 6:24pm On Jun 07, 2022
yetunsbay:
lol not the Kwankwaso I sabi
well if kwankwaso wouldn't bulge,then the eloquent sule lamido of jigawa would also be an excellent choice to pair with obi, it's certainly going to be a tough nut to crack but not completely impossible.
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by ejimatic: 6:45pm On Jun 07, 2022
Boyooosa:

Let me just react to the poll.

I think pyo hasa better chance of winning both primary and general.

The truth is, without Buhari's support as it is, Tinubu can never see draw against Atiku, sad tho, the power will go to the north gain.

But if Buhari should willingly and genuinely support osinbajo against any opponent in the general election (the support he is not likely to give to Tinubu by all indications), osinbajo will triumph over Atiku or any other candidate.
You can't convince me with anything, pyo is the preferred candidate of Buhari in this primary
. I wish the winner good luck ! Thank you greatly for your lovely opinion

1 Like

Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by Kobicove(m): 6:47pm On Jun 07, 2022
9jahotblog:
Tinubu is a goner. Save my post for reference purpose.

Latest by 12 midnight today we shall know grin
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by 9jahotblog: 7:01pm On Jun 07, 2022
Kobicove:

Latest by 12 midnight today we shall know grin
yes
Re: Primaries: Who Do You Think Will Win APC Presidential Ticket Today? by greatman247(m): 7:12pm On Jun 07, 2022
TINUBU, PLAIN AND SIMPLE!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Be Wary Of The False Messiah, Mr. Stingy, Peter Obi" - Tinubu / Flash Back: When Obanikoro Was Opposed And APC Senators Walked Out (video) / What Lord Lugard Had To Say About Hausa, Yoruba And Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.