Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

How Many Times Have You Been Heartbroken ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Many Times Have You Been Heartbroken ? (1755 Views)

Lady Heartbroken After Her Kid Sister Married Her Husband / You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband / My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Times Have You Been Heartbroken ? by RaymondHarmony: 10:06am On Jun 07, 2022
How many times have you been heartbroken ?
Re: How Many Times Have You Been Heartbroken ? by Polyol(m): 10:08am On Jun 07, 2022
Thrice.

E no go ever pass that three.
Re: How Many Times Have You Been Heartbroken ? by Urheadmaster(m): 10:10am On Jun 07, 2022
Always and now angry
Re: How Many Times Have You Been Heartbroken ? by Lessonteacher(f): 10:19am On Jun 07, 2022
What you mean by heartbreak?
Re: How Many Times Have You Been Heartbroken ? by Cypress042(m): 10:25am On Jun 07, 2022
I don tie my heart with red and black gele person pikin no fit break am grin grin
Re: How Many Times Have You Been Heartbroken ? by RaymondHarmony: 5:11pm On Jun 07, 2022
Lessonteacher:
What you mean by heartbreak?
heartbreak in terms of disappointment be it Relationship or Friendship
Re: How Many Times Have You Been Heartbroken ? by faithfull18(f): 5:15pm On Jun 07, 2022
Nigeria breaks my heart.
Re: How Many Times Have You Been Heartbroken ? by Teddiie(f): 8:22pm On Jun 07, 2022
A million times tongue
Re: How Many Times Have You Been Heartbroken ? by Das1mama: 2:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
RaymondHarmony:
How many times have you been heartbroken ?
Just once like 5years ago and that once is still affecting me till date.... maybe is because am jobless. Even now as am typing now my heart is heavy and tears is still dripping from my eyes.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Times Have You Been Heartbroken ? by RaymondHarmony: 4:49pm On Jun 08, 2022
Das1mama:
Just once like 5years ago and that once is still affecting me till date.... maybe is because am jobless. Even now as am typing now my heart is heavy and tears is still dripping from my eyes.
Easy ooooh

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Have You Been Heartbroken ? by Polynek(m): 10:49pm On Jun 08, 2022
My heart wey wear bullet proof grin
Re: How Many Times Have You Been Heartbroken ? by RaymondHarmony: 12:12pm On Jun 16, 2022
Das1mama:

Because say na you carry am for head pass that why

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Have You Been Heartbroken ? by Das1mama: 5:14pm On Jun 17, 2022
RaymondHarmony:

Because say na you carry am for head pass that why
Lol, u ba u don fall or stand for love before?
Re: How Many Times Have You Been Heartbroken ? by RaymondHarmony: 3:41pm On Jun 18, 2022
Das1mama:
Lol, u ba
u don fall or stand for love before?

If you carry am for head and then tomorrow una break-up it won't affect you
Re: How Many Times Have You Been Heartbroken ? by BigYash: 6:29pm On Jun 18, 2022
Twice.. Now the second one,was the straw that broke the camel's back.
Can you imagine ,a nigga like me lost appetite for like two days.. Indoors and my head was full,cux I over invest for the relationship. It was actually 3years or there about,and she was the lady I was planning to settle down with.I even love her pass my own self,as I mumu reach then. But the good news was that the breakup brought me into light.. Then I was introduced to redpill by a real nigga. Since then,I have been multiplying both side with vahulens, when it comes to giving my heart to a woman. Never again! I repeat. Never again...

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Have You Been Heartbroken ? by LadySarah: 7:51pm On Jun 18, 2022
Never smiley
But I broke several.
Re: How Many Times Have You Been Heartbroken ? by RaymondHarmony: 3:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
LadySarah:
Never smiley
But I broke several.

Your turn dey come . Just with time your Karma go flog your yansh grin grin
Re: How Many Times Have You Been Heartbroken ? by GraceUnIimitedd(m): 11:10pm On Jul 19, 2022
Teddiie:
A million times tongue
hi are you on WhatsApp?
Re: How Many Times Have You Been Heartbroken ? by Magnoliaa(f): 6:57am On Jul 20, 2022
Re: How Many Times Have You Been Heartbroken ? by Wizywiz(m): 7:20am On Jul 20, 2022
None oooo....na me dey break their hearts ooo..

I pray dey forgive me ooo....all the females wey I don break their hearts I pray dey.....
Re: How Many Times Have You Been Heartbroken ? by Lama70(m): 7:31am On Jul 20, 2022
Me ke?

I am almost a 'dead' human being. No emotions.

Who wan break stone?
Re: How Many Times Have You Been Heartbroken ? by Ndidi2: 8:33am On Jul 20, 2022
Das1mama:
kpele dear,l understand how u feel.
May God give you a better person.

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Have You Been Heartbroken ? by Das1mama: 11:33am On Jul 20, 2022
Ndidi2:
kpele dear,l understand how u feel. May God give you a better person.
Amen
Re: How Many Times Have You Been Heartbroken ? by TheMaharajah: 4:09pm On Jul 20, 2022
The day breeze carry my last weed.
Re: How Many Times Have You Been Heartbroken ? by Dbrawllm0098(f): 7:30am On Sep 15, 2022
Three times too many. I wish I could be stone cold sometimes so I didn't have to deal with feelings lol. But alas, I have to experience the heartbreak until it eventually fades with time.

Pain makes you stronger, wiser, and more empathetic on the other side of healing.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Times Have You Been Heartbroken ? by opeyy(f): 11:25am On Sep 15, 2022
Once cry

Karma for the other 2 hearts that I broke undecided tongue

Anyway, I will never break anyone's heart again because that shit is painful AF. I have learnt to appreciate the love that I get because if you love someone and they don't love you back the same, it's just cruel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Times Have You Been Heartbroken ? by Lamanii22(f): 2:38pm On Sep 15, 2022
Once!
Re: How Many Times Have You Been Heartbroken ? by Ulunne777(f): 3:23am On Sep 16, 2022
Never but I broke some and still breaking grin
even in marriage.
Men no dey hear.
Re: How Many Times Have You Been Heartbroken ? by Beremx(f): 8:20am On Sep 16, 2022
W
Re: How Many Times Have You Been Heartbroken ? by Mindlog: 8:21am On Sep 16, 2022
Beremx:
I am currently heartbroken. Currently facing marriage crisis but I will surely be fine

You sure will, be strong.

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Have You Been Heartbroken ? by Beremx(f): 8:26am On Sep 16, 2022
Mindlog:

You sure will, be strong.
thanks sis wink
Re: How Many Times Have You Been Heartbroken ? by pstemma1990: 8:56am On Sep 16, 2022
[center][/center] they never born that person wey go fit break my heart....

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Open Your Oven And See This, What’s Your Next Move ? / Family Planning Method / How TO Enjoy SEX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.