Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,027 members, 7,814,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Satan Knows That His Time Is Short: His End Is Near. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satan Knows That His Time Is Short: His End Is Near. (252 Views)

Euphrates Dried Up And Now Earthquake In Turkey . The End Is Here / Leke Adeboye: Politicians Become Strong Church Members When Election Is Near / Jesus Says I Should Tell You The End Is Near (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Satan Knows That His Time Is Short: His End Is Near. by elated177: 10:54am On Jun 07, 2022
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Jude 3 My dear friends, I was doing my best to write to you about the salvation we share in common, when I felt the need of writing at once to encourage you to fight on for the faith which once and for all YHVH has given his people.

The ruler of the kingdom of wickedness has intensified his assault on the Word of the Father in heaven. He knows the end is fast approaching. The only compass we have to navigate this world still remains the body of law...the Ten Commandments of YHVH Almighty.

YHVH Almighty, our Daddy in sky, has equipped us, his saints, to triumph over the wiles of the children of darkness.

Study the Scriptures for yourselves.

Abstain from sexual immorality, of which the worst and most disgusting of them is homosexuality.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
Re: Satan Knows That His Time Is Short: His End Is Near. by bmdmix10: 10:55am On Jun 07, 2022
Abeg rest

2 Likes

Re: Satan Knows That His Time Is Short: His End Is Near. by elated177: 11:08am On Jun 07, 2022
bmdmix10:
Abeg rest

Actually, it was posted from a place of rest -- between the shoulders of the one and only true God, YHVH Almighty, the Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them, my Daddy in the sky. So, no thanks,
Re: Satan Knows That His Time Is Short: His End Is Near. by elated177: 4:57pm On Jul 09, 2022
Apt.
Re: Satan Knows That His Time Is Short: His End Is Near. by elated177: 9:27am On May 17, 2023
Sublime.
Re: Satan Knows That His Time Is Short: His End Is Near. by elated177: 7:24pm On Sep 07, 2023
Apt.

(1) (Reply)

Grace Nation: God Is An Obstacle And Barriers Destroyer -dr Chris Okafor / Love Yourself / Love Is Patient!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.