Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,486 members, 7,816,149 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Pastor Turns To Native Doctor In Enugu (pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Turns To Native Doctor In Enugu (pics) (638 Views)

Kitwe Pastor Turns Into A Snake During Prayer, Residents Burn Church / Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... / Apostle Ken Mbachi Kneels Down For Johnson Suleman In Enugu (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Turns To Native Doctor In Enugu (pics) by Rohda(m): 2:21pm On Jun 07, 2022
A native of Enugu state who goes by the nick name Igwe Aguiyi shared his story of how he stopped being a Christian and started worshipping nne mmiri as he proclaimed. The man whose real name is Chinonso Joseph aka Major 1 as he was formally called by his congregation when he was still a Christian. He also said he has been worshipping Jesus Christ for over ten years before his Chi visited him in spiritual realm.

https://www.womentowerfoundation.org/2022/06/pastor-turns-to-native-doctor-after-so-many-years/

Re: Pastor Turns To Native Doctor In Enugu (pics) by Homeboiy: 2:22pm On Jun 07, 2022
Na native doctor money dey pass
Re: Pastor Turns To Native Doctor In Enugu (pics) by Shalommy(f): 2:24pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ndi biafra and mami water na 5 and 6. Chaii
Re: Pastor Turns To Native Doctor In Enugu (pics) by Urheadmaster(m): 2:26pm On Jun 07, 2022
What a misplaced priority tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Pastor Turns To Native Doctor In Enugu (pics) by Kobojunkie: 2:31pm On Jun 07, 2022
Rohda:
A native of Enugu state who goes by the nick name Igwe Aguiyi shared his story of how he stopped being a Christian and started worshipping nne mmiri as he proclaimed. The man whose real name is Chinonso Joseph aka Major 1 as he was formally called by his congregation when he was still a Christian. He also said he has been worshipping Jesus Christ for over ten years before his Chi visited him in spiritual realm.
I wonder what has become of all those who bowed to his doctrines and traditions all those years he played the role of pastor and mog to them. undecided
Re: Pastor Turns To Native Doctor In Enugu (pics) by Ayo081(m): 5:03pm On Jun 07, 2022
lipsrsealed
Kobojunkie:
I wonder what has become of all those who bowed to his doctrines and traditions all those years he played the role of pastor and mog to them. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Please, I Need Advice On Christian Marriage / Consciousness Is Simple Not Complex / Nigerian Finds Out That Jesus Christ & King Solomon Are Black Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.