Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,371 members, 7,812,091 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Nigerian Finds Out That Jesus Christ & King Solomon Are Black Men - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Finds Out That Jesus Christ & King Solomon Are Black Men (631 Views)

Was This Action Of King Solomon Right Or Wrong? / If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? / Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Finds Out That Jesus Christ & King Solomon Are Black Men by 12tribesww: 7:20pm On Sep 16, 2022
Re: Nigerian Finds Out That Jesus Christ & King Solomon Are Black Men by Kobojunkie: 7:25pm On Sep 16, 2022
12tribesww:
Let's assume they were black men, does this somehow then mean you will not be judged on the standard of righteousness as Jesus Christ said He would judge all those who are born-again? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Finds Out That Jesus Christ & King Solomon Are Black Men by Zanzibar1: 7:42pm On Sep 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Let's assume they were black men, does this somehow then mean you will not be judged on the standard of righteousness as Jesus Christ said He would judge all those who are born-again? undecided
personally i think religion is some form of tool, more like mental slavery...
you sef reason am, some people on some other continent have their political issues and spiritual issues (Israelite Political History and Religion) then you in far away Africa, your predecessors were forced with whip, slavery and murder to accept salvation.
Salvation from what exactly ?
Re: Nigerian Finds Out That Jesus Christ & King Solomon Are Black Men by Kobojunkie: 7:45pm On Sep 16, 2022
Zanzibar1:

personally i think religion is some form of tool, more like mental slavery... you sef reason am, some people on some other continent have thier political issues and spiritual issues, then you in far away Africa, your predecessors were forced with whip, slavery and murder to accept
I don't subscribe to religion as I firmly believe it is a tool used by men to mentally eslave their fellow men into submitting to their human will and control. undecided

That said, I do believe in God who never asked men to install what is their religion in His name, nor did He send men to forced other men into submission to their control using His name. undecided

As for the meaning of Salvation. Well, in the simplest possible, it is from the barriers that keep man from directly accessing God in their daily living. undecided
Re: Nigerian Finds Out That Jesus Christ & King Solomon Are Black Men by Zanzibar1: 7:55pm On Sep 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I don't subscribe to religion as I firmly believe it is a tool used by men to mentally eslave their fellow men into submitting to their human will and control. undecided

That said, I do believe in God who never asked men to install what is their religion in His name, nor did He send men to forced other men into submission to their control using His name. undecided

As for the meaning of Salvation. Well, in the simplest possible, it is from the barriers that keep man from directly accessing God in their daily living. undecided

your post here is self conflicting. On one hand (in your first post) you advocate being born again which is a precursor to salvation. its all good sha let everyone preach and practice what they believe.
Re: Nigerian Finds Out That Jesus Christ & King Solomon Are Black Men by Kobojunkie: 7:58pm On Sep 16, 2022
Zanzibar1:
1. your post here is self conflicting. On one hand (in your first post) you advocate being born again which is a precursor to salvation.
2. its all good sha let everyone preach and practice what they believe
1. self-conflicting? I don't follow! undecided

Salvation as offered by God Himself requires one be born-again and this by His terms. undecided

2. I teach what I know and leave it to others to decide for themselves if it is of interest to then or not. I can't get anyone born-again nor do I have capacity to save anyone. That is up to the individual to decide for self if a relationship with the Almighty is worth their time. undecided
Re: Nigerian Finds Out That Jesus Christ & King Solomon Are Black Men by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Salvation as offered by God Himself requires one be born-again and this by His terms. undecided

2. I teach what I know and leave it to others to decide for themselves if it is of interest to then or not. I can't get anyone born-again nor do I have capacity to save anyone. That is up to the individual to decide for self if a relationship with the Almighty is worth their time. undecided
Kombo your arguments dey always bust my head,lol.
Re: Nigerian Finds Out That Jesus Christ & King Solomon Are Black Men by Zanzibar1: 8:07pm On Sep 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:
self-conflicting? I don't follow! undecided

I am more inclined to the idea of Pantheism and Polytheism. By the time you read Joshua 24:15 with an open heart, you'll see the Israelite deity had competitors ( some were even way stronger than EL) and well recognized/represented. Different Gods with different terms

Orumila has his terms, Ogun has his terms, Baal has his terms, Zanzibar1 has his terms, let everybody have their terms
Re: Nigerian Finds Out That Jesus Christ & King Solomon Are Black Men by Kobojunkie: 8:09pm On Sep 16, 2022
Zanzibar1:
1. I am more inclined to the idea of Pantheism and Polytheism. By the time you read Joshua 24:15 with an open heart, you'll see the Israelite deity had competitors ( some were even way stronger than EL) and well recognized/represented. Different Gods with different terms

2. Orumila has his terms, Ogun has his terms, Baal has his terms, Zanzibar1 has his terms, let everybody have their terms
1. Even the Muslim Allah is a contender but that doesn't change anything, does it? . undecided

2. Sure. undecided
Re: Nigerian Finds Out That Jesus Christ & King Solomon Are Black Men by ChukwukaEze: 9:02pm On Sep 16, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
We have that in common. grin
Mufakirnaqdiun:
We have that in common.
Re: Nigerian Finds Out That Jesus Christ & King Solomon Are Black Men by 1nice(m): 9:55pm On Sep 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Even the Muslim Allah is a contender but that doesn't change anything, does it? . undecided

2. Sure. undecided

You talk rubbish always, will you shut up that your mouth you don't brush

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Finds Out That Jesus Christ & King Solomon Are Black Men by 1nice(m): 9:57pm On Sep 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Teacher that teach rubbish that is who you are. Stupid foolish senseless person.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Finds Out That Jesus Christ & King Solomon Are Black Men by Zanzibar1: 12:22pm On Sep 17, 2022
1nice:

Teacher that teach rubbish that is who you are. Stupid foolish senseless person.

This is wrong. You pass your message without insult
Re: Nigerian Finds Out That Jesus Christ & King Solomon Are Black Men by Maynmann: 12:47pm On Sep 17, 2022
Iesus chrestus is a black man bwahahahah cheesy
Re: Nigerian Finds Out That Jesus Christ & King Solomon Are Black Men by 12tribesww: 7:52am On Sep 18, 2022
The first problem we suffer from, if the color of the true image of Jesus can be changed, don't you think they must have also changed the message?. Read John 7:38/ 1 John 2: 3-4 (If you truly believe in Christ) is the problem of identity. Lets not "assume" Christ and King Solomon were black men...They are BLACK MEN. On the issue of righteousness, read Psalms 119:172 to understand what the standards of righteousness is according to the bible. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Kobojunkie:
Re: Nigerian Finds Out That Jesus Christ & King Solomon Are Black Men by 12tribesww: 7:55am On Sep 18, 2022
This is not religion chief...This are basic texts from the scriptures to enlighten our people from RELIGION. God never gave us religion, he just gave he laws, statues and commandments to follow. Let ask you a question, Is God a christian?

Zanzibar1:

personally i think religion is some form of tool, more like mental slavery...
you sef reason am, some people on some other continent have their political issues and spiritual issues (Israelite Political History and Religion) then you in far away Africa, your predecessors were forced with whip, slavery and murder to accept salvation.
Salvation from what exactly ?
Re: Nigerian Finds Out That Jesus Christ & King Solomon Are Black Men by 12tribesww: 8:01am On Sep 18, 2022
Interesting take chief...but one question to you is who did God offer salvation to? everyone or just a specific set of people? If you can point out some scriptures, fantastic.

Kobojunkie:

Re: Nigerian Finds Out That Jesus Christ & King Solomon Are Black Men by Nelidee(m): 8:08am On Sep 18, 2022
12tribesww:
if the color of the true image of Jesus can be changed, don't you think they must have also changed the message?. Read John 7:38/ 1 John 2: 3-4 (If you truly believe in Christ) is the problem of identity. Lets not "assume" Christ and King Solomon were black men...They are BLACK MEN.

Change which message? Are you indirectly saying the bible has been tampered with? Be very careful with the type of statements you make.

Whether Christ was black, asian, indian, white e.t.c doesn't matter. What matters is are you practising what he preached? Do you love God with your whole soul,mind and heart? Do you love your neighbor as yourself? Are you aware your neighbors include people of different race, tribe or ethic groups and you are to show love to everyone equally despite how they look or where they come from?

Go and sitdown and think about the above questions deeply.

You so called "black Hebrew movement group" just go online spewing trash about Jesus race to promote hate and racism against people of different colour and cause people to lose faith in God's inspired word the Bible.
Re: Nigerian Finds Out That Jesus Christ & King Solomon Are Black Men by orisa37: 8:26am On Sep 18, 2022
O Yes.
And their NASS became "NATIONAL ASS".
Re: Nigerian Finds Out That Jesus Christ & King Solomon Are Black Men by Kobojunkiee: 2:42pm On Sep 18, 2022
12tribesww:

Interesting take chief...but one question to you is who did God offer salvation to? everyone or just a specific set of people? If you can point out some scriptures, fantastic.
Jesus Christ's offer of Salvation was for those who are weary(of this world) and heavy laden- Matthew 11 vs 28 - 30. Obviously, only a one who is tired of this world would be willing to give up everything in order to obtain a place in Heaven. And yes, you have to abandon everything in order to obtain the treasure that is Heaven- Matthew 13 vs 42 - 44 - there is no other way. undecided
Re: Nigerian Finds Out That Jesus Christ & King Solomon Are Black Men by Kobojunkiee: 2:44pm On Sep 18, 2022
12tribesww:
The first problem we suffer from, if the color of the true image of Jesus can be changed, don't you think they must have also changed the message?. Read John 7:38/ 1 John 2: 3-4 (If you truly believe in Christ) is the problem of identity. Lets not "assume" Christ and King Solomon were black men...They are BLACK MEN. On the issue of righteousness, read Psalms 119:172 to understand what the standards of righteousness is according to the bible. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have.
That problem only exists in your mind there. Jesus Christ came to call all those who are tired of this world and are heavy laden - Matthew 11 vs 28 - 30. If you are not one of those, it means you are probably still attached to the meaningless things of this world and not ready to let go. undecided
Re: Nigerian Finds Out That Jesus Christ & King Solomon Are Black Men by StarLinks: 5:41pm On Sep 18, 2022
all these argument sef. una no dey taya
Re: Nigerian Finds Out That Jesus Christ & King Solomon Are Black Men by 12tribesww: 8:45am On Sep 19, 2022
Which hate? Always read to understand and not read to react...

Nelidee:

Change which message? Are you indirectly saying the bible has been tampered with? Be very careful with the type of statements you make.

Whether Christ was black, asian, indian, white e.t.c doesn't matter. What matters is are you practising what he preached? Do you love God with your whole soul,mind and heart? Do you love your neighbor as yourself? Are you aware your neighbors include people of different race, tribe or ethic groups and you are to show love to everyone equally despite how they look or where they come from?

Go and sitdown and think about the above questions deeply.

You so called "black Hebrew movement group" just go online spewing trash about Jesus race to promote hate and racism against people of different colour and cause people to lose faith in God's inspired word the Bible.

(1) (Reply)

Moment Pastor Asks His Members To Touch His Shoes & Fall Into Sleep (pix/video) / Abu Chats With Two Christians about Bible translations not being the same / Please Write Your Condolence.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.