Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,708 members, 7,820,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Jesus Is Trending Today - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is Trending Today (64500 Views)

Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences / Jay-z: ‘jesus Is Fake News; Lucifer Is Way Of Truth And Light’ / No, The Muslim Jesus Is Not Even Close To The Jesus Of The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by GoodMuyis(m): 6:15pm On Jun 07, 2022
Dorwadora:
One of my friend on WhatsApp posted this Jesus picture something sad 8 times consistently.

I just kukuma mute am in case he still plan to post more....I don tire with the status something sad sad

Oya collect by fire

Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by biafranrealson: 6:16pm On Jun 07, 2022
its high time He began to act, his children are being slaughtered daily by unbelievers. one just happened inside his house in Owo ,he knows the scores, families are in weeping and mourning mood,Based on what my parents made me to believe, he knew that such blood was going to be spilled in his house , but did not warn his children. No earthly father can let such. He died to bring us salvation , why are his children still dying.
I was expecting the golf car the attackers rode to the slaughter house to sommersault and let all the occupants perish ,but they went home safely and relaxed in a joyous mood to the waiting arms of their loved ones and sponsors.
For killing "infidels" they are heaven bounds with 77 virgins should they died.
The israe;is , whose God we do call upon does not depend on their God for revenge and protection , They do it themselves with highly sophisticated weapons.
Am beginning to have a second look at the version of Christainity they handed over to us.
Out of abundance of my heart, my mouth speaketh, for i have lost loved ones in Owo and in many other areas His children were being prosecuted.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by TriCee: 6:16pm On Jun 07, 2022
As in eh...I thought it was rapture. Had to quickly post too grin

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by baretalk: 6:16pm On Jun 07, 2022
You people are jokers, use this energy, mobilize a protest, this will force the government to work than this charade. This is weakness...you people never cease to disappoint.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by Yankee101: 6:16pm On Jun 07, 2022
Yep, we need Jesus today in Naija more than ever!
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by MaskSubzero: 6:16pm On Jun 07, 2022
Lemmy123:
I fes think say Angel Gabriel don blow whistle wey I no hear
same here bro
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by fmonigent(m): 6:16pm On Jun 07, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Even those who will end up in Hell say that name. No be by mouth person dey take enter Heaven. So simply repeating the name is meaningless. undecided

Na your papa name dey meaningless
How do you feel right now ewu?
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:16pm On Jun 07, 2022
Emisco1:
YOU TYPE HATE EVANGELISM
'Your type'? Well, I don't. This is just your opinion and doesn't define me.
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by ComeToJesus: 6:17pm On Jun 07, 2022
Jesus

Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by duro4chang(m): 6:17pm On Jun 07, 2022
Make I add my own o

Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by Llight101(m): 6:18pm On Jun 07, 2022
Jesus Saves

Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by streetfabulous: 6:18pm On Jun 07, 2022
cheesy

Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by Bossose(m): 6:18pm On Jun 07, 2022

Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by Dorwadora(f): 6:18pm On Jun 07, 2022
GoodMuyis:

[b]Oya collect by fir[/b]e
grin grin grin.... You're so funny sir grin

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by funmzee(f): 6:18pm On Jun 07, 2022
kristen12:
Jesus has been trending all over social media platforms since 12:00pm and this is why.

Started from Twitter to WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram.

Don't forget to raise your banner and call the name above all names over the country today.

And also get your PVC.
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by baretalk: 6:18pm On Jun 07, 2022
te author=muykem post=113569555] The name of Jesus is not meaningless. Don't defend your mistakes.[/quote]
In this case, it has no effect, the terrorists will be laughing...what christians need to do is mobilize and protest, force the government to do something...this is laughable...even Jesus will be disappointed.
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by iramure(m): 6:18pm On Jun 07, 2022
The name that bowed to terrorist in owo ondo state when they called it
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by Empiree: 6:18pm On Jun 07, 2022
DSC7:
JESUS is the only Name ABOVE every other names....
grin but Satan picked him up and his name didn't help lol

Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by Dorwadora(f): 6:19pm On Jun 07, 2022
TriCee:
As in eh...I thought it was rapture. Had to quickly post too grin
So that you can make heaven bah? grin grin grin
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by Newton2024: 6:19pm On Jun 07, 2022
Kobojunkie:
This is meaningless though. lipsrsealed
Jesus is King

Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by Annie001: 6:19pm On Jun 07, 2022
This further proves how Nigerians are blinded by religion.
I hate the fact that I was born into this part of the world

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by Etoi: 6:19pm On Jun 07, 2022
The name Jesus is different from Jesus Christ, someone is bearing Jesus not our Jesus Christ let's take note

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by Mikebenson4: 6:20pm On Jun 07, 2022
Jesus is taking over everywhere
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by Empiree: 6:20pm On Jun 07, 2022
baretalk:

te author=muykem post=113569555] The name of Jesus is not meaningless. Don't defend your mistakes.
In this case, it has no effect, the terrorists will be laughing...what christians need to do is mobilize and protest, force the government to do something...this is laughable...even Jesus will be disappointed.
Abi o... Their pastors and bishops realized they are losing faith as a result of recent attack in Owo, they quickly mobilized them to chant Jesus name everywhere instead of mobilizing them for better governance. Pastors and churches are scam

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by Kobojunkie: 6:20pm On Jun 07, 2022
muykem:
The name of Jesus is not meaningless. Don't defend your mistakes.
Jesus Christ Himself told you that many will call Him ,"Lord, Lord!" , but of Him they are not. So it is meaningless to speak the name when what He calls on you for is instead obedience. undecided
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by Kobojunkie: 6:21pm On Jun 07, 2022
ogelekpomgam:

Okay.. meanwhile...
Meaninglessness! undecided
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by CoconutMilk: 6:21pm On Jun 07, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Again.....1. I never forced my view down anyone's throat nor did I derail any thread in His name to begin with. I hope you are not here to accuse me of these. undecided

2. Sure He also said they should proclaim all He reveals to them in secret so I am not certain what you are getting at here. undecided

3. The delusion "soldier of truth" is born of your mind, not mine. I am simply one seeking more understanding by using the understanding I have. undecided

4. Jesus Christ said His followers are those who do as He commands them, not those who do as He did. undecided

It seems you don't really care about Jesus Christ but yourself and take in this. So I will leave you to it. undecided

But, seriously I do feel you're derailing this thread. Posting Jesus isn't something that should be argue about plus you can easily just create your own thread.
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by Pclemenza: 6:22pm On Jun 07, 2022
Jesus will not fix political problems. US, CHINA and other big economies of the world didn’t depend on JESUS for what the country enjoys.

James 2 vs 17: Faith without work is dead.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by Kobojunkie: 6:22pm On Jun 07, 2022
Supa6ix:
Oga judge this has nothing to do with hell or heaven, just post and Waka pass and if you don't want to post just Waka pass, it's not by force
It does since many of those who post this so so ignorantly believing they earn points with God by this foolishness not realizing they further doom themselves by it. lipsrsealed
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by alibiz: 6:23pm On Jun 07, 2022
bigdammyj:
Seen
Many feared calling this NAME.
And thats how we know sons and daughters of perdition.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by Boocee: 6:23pm On Jun 07, 2022
Kobojunkie:
This is meaningless though. lipsrsealed
You see this you've said is what a Muslim will tag as blasphemy, and track you to set you ablaze. But as this concerns Christians and Christ you tag it meaningless. Better respect yourself or be brought down by the Almighty whom you've tagged meaningless. Because Christians are not violent doesn't mean you lots should take us and our God for granted!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) / RCCG Refused To Allow A Lady Enter Their Premises Due To Her Dressing (Video) / Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.