Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Jesus Is Trending Today - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is Trending Today (64440 Views)

Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences / Jay-z: ‘jesus Is Fake News; Lucifer Is Way Of Truth And Light’ / No, The Muslim Jesus Is Not Even Close To The Jesus Of The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by Janadozz(m): 6:23pm On Jun 07, 2022
Kobojunkie:
This is meaningless though. lipsrsealed

Blasphemy
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by HandsomeGuyman(m): 6:24pm On Jun 07, 2022
Class monitor of Heaven. Start calling attendance i d. iot
Kobojunkie:
Even those who will end up in Hell say that name. No be by mouth person dey take enter Heaven. So simply repeating the name is meaningless. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by Karemarealty288(m): 6:24pm On Jun 07, 2022
Iron Doom saved Israel from turning into Dust....

Adeboye cannot move without heavy security.....

Una mumu never do? O ye heavenly clitoris.

Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by chaloskyx: 6:24pm On Jun 07, 2022
Lol the name JESUS is what you guys are trending for instead of you to trend towards rescuing your failed state called Nigeria. we have been calling that name in church, during conventions, during night vigil, at work, at home, in transit even during sex what has it done for Nigeria and its people i can bet deborah called that name when she was stoned yet nothing happened but you morons would keep being religious fanatics truth is there is no difference between you and Muslim extremists you are a bunch of morons who spend most of your time and intellect on the unknown rather than solving the problems on earth right before you. if you like call the name 1 billion time truth is here on earth seems that name cant do anything to save you from humans and their evil deeds
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by golamike: 6:25pm On Jun 07, 2022
The Greatest Name!

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by 9jaBloke: 6:25pm On Jun 07, 2022
JESUS

Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by GoodMuyis(m): 6:27pm On Jun 07, 2022
Annie001:
This further proves how Nigerians are blinded by religion.
I hate the fact that I was born into this part of the world

Ghana, Benin, Togo
These are very near countries, leave our country for us
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by baretalk: 6:27pm On Jun 07, 2022
ote author=Empiree post=113569930]Abi o... Their pastors and bishops realized they are losing faith as a result of recent attack in Owo, they quickly mobilized them to chant Jesus name everywhere instead of mobilizing them for better governance. Pastors and churches are scam[/quote]
How can so many educated people be so dumb at same time?

This is a practical issue, exactly what do they want Jesus to do?

The terrorists and bandits will be laughing.
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by INTEGRITYA1(m): 6:27pm On Jun 07, 2022
Jesus Is Lord.
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by Myzubby(m): 6:27pm On Jun 07, 2022
JESUS

Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by ogelekpomgam(m): 6:28pm On Jun 07, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Meaninglessness! undecided
Meanwhile!!.. angry

Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by Ekeseges(f): 6:28pm On Jun 07, 2022
JESUS CHRIST
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by Kobojunkiee: 6:28pm On Jun 07, 2022
Newton2024:
Jesus is King
Yes Jesus Christ is King over Heaven and King over Hell - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by yusufmurry: 6:29pm On Jun 07, 2022
Idleness is causing it.

The worst that can happen is for anyone to be held with religion.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by BrutusOj(m): 6:32pm On Jun 07, 2022
Imagine if our elections are held via twitter. Chai, see the punchline given to Adeboye up there and it's nothing but the truth. We don't face real issues as we ought to do. I see this trend as calling of the name of the Lord in vain.
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by SeriouslySense(m): 6:33pm On Jun 07, 2022
The sun shall be turned into darkness and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the Lord come.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by wellmax(m): 6:33pm On Jun 07, 2022
JESUS

Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 07, 2022
He will forever be trending than any other personality

Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by truthfulnigeria: 6:34pm On Jun 07, 2022
Stop being stupid and help save your generation.

NobleAngell:
You seem to have alot to say, no one seems to care. Save it!
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by babajeje123(m): 6:34pm On Jun 07, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Even those who will end up in Hell say that name. No be by mouth person dey take enter Heaven. So simply repeating the name is meaningless. undecided
Whosoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved. Don't bother yourself how this will happen.
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by duchaB(m): 6:35pm On Jun 07, 2022
Everyone of us should please go and repent. Jesus, krishna, budda, or muhammed followers...

Thats the most important thing in life especially in this day and age of darkness
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by Fucklove(m): 6:35pm On Jun 07, 2022
I believe in the name cool

Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by TriCee: 6:36pm On Jun 07, 2022
Dorwadora:
So that you can make heaven bah? grin grin grin
Yes o...Jesus can't afford to leave me behind here, with bandits and ungun known men....and Tinubu cheesy
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by jpmoriarti(m): 6:38pm On Jun 07, 2022
Emisco1:

It works with your spirit man.. if you like say it in full. if you are a sinner it won't work. i believe you know that if you are a Christian..

YOU CAN TILL CHOSE TO CALL HIM IN DIFFERENT LANGUAGE. HOPE YOU GET THAT
So you can go to another country like Spain and they will translate your name to Spanish in order to call you?

Name of Jesus does not work. His real name is Yeshua Hamashiach. This is the name his disciples called him. This is the name you will be saved with, not Jesus. Jesus is a Europeanized version of Yeshua. Stick with original. Stop fiddling with photocopies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by berepiki(m): 6:38pm On Jun 07, 2022
To non-christians please CALL THE NAME JESUS in times of trouble and get your own SALVATION.

JESUS is a GIFT to everyone
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by Dorwadora(f): 6:38pm On Jun 07, 2022
TriCee:
Yes o...Jesus can't afford to leave me behind here, with bandits and ungun known men....and Tinubu cheesy
And I no be Christian oooo..... He be like say I go go post am too just to be guided grin grin
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by Angelfrost(m): 6:38pm On Jun 07, 2022
Nbote:

Very meaningless trend.. Even the Bible makes us understand that faith without work is dead. Posting the Name Jesus doesn't change anything if we jus sit down and wail

Sometimes, God uses the foolish things to confound those who think they are wise.

While it may seem logically meaningless to you, it represents hope to many!

Something as simple as this can actually pull people from depression, and lend them strength only hope can give!

You guys should learn to refrain from imposing your wokeness on everyone!
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by meeketta: 6:38pm On Jun 07, 2022
It is not about posting or calling the name JESUS. DO YOU REALLY KNOW HIM?
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by Perocom(m): 6:38pm On Jun 07, 2022
Kobojunkie:
This is meaningless though. lipsrsealed

Thank God you aint saying this to the other end of the divide, your name for be sorry. God bless your naivety/ignorance.
Re: Jesus Is Trending Today by spartan117(m): 6:38pm On Jun 07, 2022
Jesus!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad / "I Held Meetings With Snakes..." - Peterside Idah, ex-Eagles Goalkeeper! / Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.