Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,619 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria (61431 Views)

Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel / Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches / Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by olas24u(f): 4:46pm On Jun 07, 2022
Working on the minds of zombies. Nigeria is more than 60 years old.
Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by Keneeby(m): 4:46pm On Jun 07, 2022
Only Jesus

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by bigdammyj: 4:47pm On Jun 07, 2022
Noted.

Fraudulent people everywhere

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by MiaBeer(m): 4:48pm On Jun 07, 2022
Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by Deltatoto: 4:48pm On Jun 07, 2022
BadRadio:
https://www.facebook.com/87046278487/posts/10160752175313488/
osaibanjo pastor will u shut ur smelling mouth.armed robbers in pulpit
Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by jisijr: 4:48pm On Jun 07, 2022
Is Jesus running for presidency too?
Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by INTEGRITYA1(m): 4:50pm On Jun 07, 2022
O Yes
Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by Cyriloha(m): 4:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
pharmagba:
Daddy we know you are praying for your son, Osinbajo,
We are also joining you to intercede for him in our own corner

Go look for your daddy
Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by Orch1981: 4:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
Goibob:
Hallelujah
Mugu
Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by websitegurufix: 4:52pm On Jun 07, 2022
I can't wait to leave this country this year...

Contact me today for any website design and website script 0808480822five

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by FoodDE: 4:52pm On Jun 07, 2022
He is referring to the name JESUS
Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by FoodDE: 4:53pm On Jun 07, 2022
Deltatoto:
osaibanjo pastor will u shut ur smelling mouth.armed robbers in pulpit
yYou have no elders at home. He is referring to the name of JESUS.
Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by DMerciful(m): 4:53pm On Jun 07, 2022
Deceiving people with religion! Is this how UK, USA, Canada became great?

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by timstone(m): 4:53pm On Jun 07, 2022
Thinkam:
Make Jesus go buy form, even Nigerians go reject Jesus for election

You must be very stupid
Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by gifted2020(m): 4:54pm On Jun 07, 2022
Is this not what we call blasphemy
Thinkam:
Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by pharmagba: 4:54pm On Jun 07, 2022
Cyriloha:

Go look for your daddy

I know my Daddy as a son knows his Daddy.

If you don't know yours or you are not a son , leave my Daddy and I alone
Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by frog12: 4:54pm On Jun 07, 2022
of course he will say JESUS grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by RuddyFusion(m): 4:55pm On Jun 07, 2022
Jesus
Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by Obynolee(f): 4:55pm On Jun 07, 2022
playfrank:
Oi.....don't talk like that.

Why,is because he an assistant God?
Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by StanislausWeCan(m): 4:55pm On Jun 07, 2022
SoNature:
Is he refering to God?

Please let's stop applying a religious solution to a political problem.

It's a complete waste of time, efforts and energy.

That's the problem we have in this country. Instead of tackling or preferring solution to problems and issues, we calling God. Same God we have never stop praying to for a positive change. We must do the human part before God's plan and mercy will manifest in our country. Anyway, the religious men will still do their work, but they should stop deceiving people with the idea of Jesus coming down to solve our problems for us. It's all on us to solve and handle our problems

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by kenodrill: 4:57pm On Jun 07, 2022
You are a very big liar sir
Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by PaedophileProph: 4:58pm On Jun 07, 2022
Thinkam:

Such statement is enough to kill and burn you in Cult headed the the most obvious false prophet, mohammed.
Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by victorikpe(m): 4:58pm On Jun 07, 2022
SoNature:
Is he refering to God?

Please let's stop applying a religious solution to a political problem.

It's a complete waste of time, efforts and energy.
Nobi lie
Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by Neyoosha007(m): 4:58pm On Jun 07, 2022
The name is JESUS, not Osinbade
Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by Ushiefrank(m): 4:59pm On Jun 07, 2022
Juliet751:
Who is this one??

Must you display your lack of respect? Apart from religion and political issues, he is old enough to be your grandfather
Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 07, 2022
They don come again! Operation guess work!
Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by Biggcake: 5:01pm On Jun 07, 2022
Someone should tell this man to go and rest....

This is not offering and tithe business.

Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by lomprico(m): 5:01pm On Jun 07, 2022
He don start again!
Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by iramure(m): 5:03pm On Jun 07, 2022
Mr Adeboye, please keep quiet
You are one of Nigerians deceivers
You are indirectly canvassing for Osinbajo
Tinubu is a husband to one of your pastors
You marketed buhari to us, today, buhari disappointed us.
Please you and that your god should fine the nearest dustbin and dump yourself inside. Both of you are counterfeit.

Awon scammers
Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by lesson44: 5:03pm On Jun 07, 2022
Politically, that name is Peter Obi.
Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by ufuosman(m): 5:03pm On Jun 07, 2022
JESUS
Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by akanbiaa(m): 5:03pm On Jun 07, 2022
Thinkam:

Even Muhammad sef will be severely rejected...
Blasphemy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye's Photos By TY Bello. Looks Dapper In These Pictures / Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / 20 Years Later: How Bishop Benson Idahosa Really Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.