Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,149 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria (61455 Views)

Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel / Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches / Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by chaloskyx: 6:16pm On Jun 07, 2022
Lol what name is that? did it stop your son from his untimely death with the number of times you called it? so what gives you the assurance that it would solve a calamity like Nigeria. My advice carry your church business away from politics let it remain in your church where you fool and extort your sheepish followers its the same thing you guys said about covid yet all of you kept quiet and ran away not one person was healed from covid in your church. pastors even died from the virus then you have the effrontery to come and spew out such false declarations when we all know if you like call Jesus name forever it would not change the fate of the country that power resides in our hands
Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by Contekbbc: 6:17pm On Jun 07, 2022
Blasphemy
May you and your generations SUFFER in your GRAVE

mukthar2000:
Oga pastor keep it to ur self if u known the name I beg, we are tiered of misleading country with fake prophecy.
Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by Contekbbc: 6:21pm On Jun 07, 2022
By the power of the almighty God, you will not live to see the miracle and wonders that name will bring to this NATION.
you claimed to RULE yet your identities is of Slaves.
Go to all the parts of the Nation,it's your family members you'll see begging days and nightsto eat and get shelter.
What an IRONY!

chaloskyx:
Lol what name is that? did it stop your son from his untimely death with the number of times you called it? so what gives you the assurance that it would solve a calamity like Nigeria. My advice carry your church business away from politics let it remain in your church where you fool and extort your sheepish followers its the same thing you guys said about covid yet all of you kept quiet and ran away not one person was healed from covid in your church. pastors even died from the virus then you have the effrontery to come and spew out such false declarations when we all know if you like call Jesus name forever it would not change the fate of the country that power resides in our hands
Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by Rivguydee(m): 6:21pm On Jun 07, 2022
pharmagba:
Daddy we know you are praying for your son, Osinbajo,
We are also joining you to intercede for him in our own corner
I hope this is sha not what Adeboye meant
Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by Empiree: 6:22pm On Jun 07, 2022
Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by Spectacularemmy: 6:25pm On Jun 07, 2022
JESUS
Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by chaloskyx: 6:27pm On Jun 07, 2022
Lol and who are you? when you can direct that your stupid curse to your politicians and it takes effect then you have my attention but till then shut the Bleep up you have no power or dominion over me with your words as you are a mere mortal who does not know his place in this world.
Contekbbc:

By the power of the almighty God, you will not live to see the miracle and wonders that name will bring to this NATION.
you claimed to RULE yet your identities is of Slaves.
Go to all the parts of the Nation,it's your family members you'll see begging days and nightsto eat and get shelter.
What an IRONY!

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by FoodDE: 6:30pm On Jun 07, 2022
olaniyilukman:
The same Jesus that can save people who died in Owo church,
I don't remember quoting you, stay on your lane.
Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by frog12: 6:39pm On Jun 07, 2022
i think we should start lynching these pastors. they are part of the problem

3 Likes

Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by Collins4u1(m): 6:41pm On Jun 07, 2022
Irrelevant men of Money... Abeg getat
Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by Emola12(m): 6:42pm On Jun 07, 2022
Thinkam:
Make Jesus go buy form, even Nigerians go reject Jesus for election

Even Muhammad sef will be severely rejected...
I can't blame you I rest my case
Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by fred04(m): 6:42pm On Jun 07, 2022
All these scammers,as I buhari didn't change Nigeria
Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by hollywater: 6:43pm On Jun 07, 2022
Old fool. This is how u sale it to us in 2015.
Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by baretalk: 6:55pm On Jun 07, 2022
lagosrd:

Do you know the meaning of blasphemy at all. The one currently happening is still on ground
You are very stupid, you want to copy dummies, instead of you to fight their barbarity you want to copy their stupidity. Idiot...Is Jesus God?
Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by playfrank(m): 6:57pm On Jun 07, 2022
I swear your mouth dy smell angry
Reincarnation10:
E don talk am... wetin go happen? Abeg, shift.
Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by playfrank(m): 6:57pm On Jun 07, 2022
More or less
Obynolee:

Why,is because he an assistant God?
Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by HeroicMeastro: 6:58pm On Jun 07, 2022
BadRadio:
https://www.facebook.com/87046278487/posts/10160752175313488/
My friend carry your lies and fake prophecies comot from here...
Nonsense!!

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by brightleave(m): 6:58pm On Jun 07, 2022
Religion has totally destroyed Nigerians and Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by koyyess: 7:12pm On Jun 07, 2022
If not Jesus Christ, keep the name to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by Schprobs: 7:16pm On Jun 07, 2022
BadRadio:

I thinks when man reach some certain age he begins to loose sense, may God be with u sir

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by mukthar2000(m): 7:25pm On Jun 07, 2022
Contekbbc:

Blasphemy
May you and your generations SUFFER in your GRAVE

including all ur generation , idiot animal

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by TheMostComplex1: 7:32pm On Jun 07, 2022
Juliet751:
Who is this one??

The same way they ask their members to vote the present government & when they were denied what they bargained for they started with the propaganda that the want to Islamize Nigeria.
Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by engrchykae(m): 7:43pm On Jun 07, 2022
Adeboye sef
Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by lagosrd: 7:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
baretalk:

You are very stupid, you want to copy dummies, instead of you to fight their barbarity you want to copy their stupidity. Idiot...Is Jesus God?

I wonder what manner of children we have nowadays.
Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by baretalk: 7:53pm On Jun 07, 2022
lagosrd:

I wonder what manner of children we have nowadays.
Stupid idiot, I asked a simple question, even the Bible that you idiot don't read, don't describe Jesus as God...that's why on the cross, Jesus reached out to God. Zombie. Your pastors is just fleecing you idiot. What exactly will posting this name do for this situation?

Because Nathaniel bassey called for it, you sheepie follow suit.
Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by Handsum64: 8:07pm On Jun 07, 2022
Fraudsters
Money launderers for politicians and civil servants

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by iampeterben(m): 8:09pm On Jun 07, 2022
JESUS
Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by gaskiyamagana: 8:09pm On Jun 07, 2022
pharmagba:
Daddy we know you are praying for your son, Osinbajo,
We are also joining you to intercede for him in our own corner
This old man too is soiling himself in the political mud.
Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by gaskiyamagana: 8:10pm On Jun 07, 2022
Juliet751:
Who is this one??
Tilthe bilionaire
Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by BluntCrazeMan: 8:22pm On Jun 07, 2022
BadRadio:
And that name is not your Son Osinbajo??
You, Mista Pastor Sir, Is part of the main problems we have in this Nigeria.
Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by inikamoze(m): 8:43pm On Jun 07, 2022
Oga shut UP JOOR....You know a name? Make we fry egg for you?
Abeg Getat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye's Photos By TY Bello. Looks Dapper In These Pictures / Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.