Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria (61458 Views)

Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel / Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches / Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by chineesfx21728: 5:06pm On Jun 07, 2022
I use PiggyVest to save & invest securely. Sign up with my link and get ₦1,000.00 to start your own savings journey - https://www.piggyvest.com/?newref=1&ref=76c3a6be180522
Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by yudee233: 5:06pm On Jun 07, 2022
This one format QED or say the name
Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by Wealthstitches1(m): 5:06pm On Jun 07, 2022
That Name can change Nigeria,
But for some reasons it won't....
My Bible tells me so.
Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by kelvindj98: 5:06pm On Jun 07, 2022
sammirano:

When you people go down with multiple unknown disease, people go dey pity you.
Like the one that killed your father
Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by Way4orward: 5:06pm On Jun 07, 2022
Only JESUS
Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by Yankee101: 5:09pm On Jun 07, 2022
Only Jesus
Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by Barims(m): 5:11pm On Jun 07, 2022
Baba keep shut wetin u know
Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by Bujillion: 5:11pm On Jun 07, 2022
Jesus!
There is no other name I know.
Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by Lamasta(m): 5:11pm On Jun 07, 2022
Thinkam:
Make Jesus go buy form, even Nigerians go reject Jesus for election

Even Muhammad sef will be severely rejected...
The gates of heaven have been shut against you

Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by sammirano: 5:12pm On Jun 07, 2022
kelvindj98:

Like the one that killed your father

This goes to show you will unfortunately definitely suffer a greater disease soon. God is not mocked.
Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by omokab: 5:14pm On Jun 07, 2022
SoNature:
Is he refering to God?

Please let's stop applying a religious solution to a political problem.

It's a complete waste of time, efforts and energy.
He's referring osinbajo.
Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by olaniyilukman(m): 5:14pm On Jun 07, 2022
FoodDE:
yYou have no elders at home. He is referring to the name of JESUS.
The same Jesus that can save people who died in Owo church,
Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by somehow: 5:14pm On Jun 07, 2022
Thinkam:

Because these names won't do religion or tribalism nor share rice or 2k.
Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by bizhop01: 5:14pm On Jun 07, 2022
pharmagba:
Daddy we know you are praying for your son, Osinbajo,
We are also joining you to intercede for him in our own corner
Keep deceiving your self.
Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by Contekbbc: 5:14pm On Jun 07, 2022
Shut up, mr too know.
If you know the power and efficacy in that name, you won't be talking rubbish.

JESUS IS THE NAME.

Wether you believe or not, it does not matter.
The principalities and power know this and so your opinion is not relevant in the scheme of things in the spiritual real.

Never in your life say something this stupid against that name.
I know if it's your Muslim brothers you're saying this too, they would have said it's a BLASPHEMY and won't hesitate to kill and burn you alive.
Next time,I'll burn you alive myself cos it's a blasphemy against my SAVIOUR, Jesus Christ.case closed!

SoNature:
Is he refering to God?

Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by amakanancy(f): 5:15pm On Jun 07, 2022
SoNature:
Is he refering to God?

It is still God that can help in applying the right solution
Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by Kreasse(m): 5:15pm On Jun 07, 2022
This man abeg respect your old age and leave us biko. Just continue praying and squeezing money from your members. Leave us
Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by beejay85: 5:16pm On Jun 07, 2022
BadRadio:
https://www.facebook.com/87046278487/posts/10160752175313488/
That name assisted in taking USD from N220 to N620 currently....
If you believe he will take it from N620 to N1200 in 4 yrs time shout HAlleeeeeeluuuyahhhhhhhh
Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by profndu(m): 5:17pm On Jun 07, 2022
After primaries they will start their prediction prophecy.. Everyone is confused all this while
Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by Contekbbc: 5:18pm On Jun 07, 2022
May thunder fire you and your generations.
This is complete blasphemy.
Never you say what you Muslims terrorists won't, when they are directed to your rapist prophet. To our dear LORD AND SAVIOUR.

ILL SURELY TRACE ALL YOU FUCKING TERRORITS AND KILLERS.

olaniyilukman:
The same Jesus that can save people who died in Owo church,

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by Stanfeelings: 5:18pm On Jun 07, 2022
[b]IF NO BE PETER OBI, OTHERS NA COUNTERFEIT
Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by Collinsemegreat(m): 5:21pm On Jun 07, 2022
Maxymilliano:

I hope the name is what other developed countries used in improving the quality of lives of their people economically and security wise ?

Western and developed Nations banked on that name that's why they are great today... USA, GB, Russia, etc
Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by Wchris(m): 5:23pm On Jun 07, 2022
This is a father supporting his son to continue the dictatorship from where Buhari stopped
Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by Reincarnation10: 5:23pm On Jun 07, 2022
playfrank:
Oi.....don't talk like that.
E don talk am... wetin go happen? Abeg, shift.
Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by litaninja(m): 5:23pm On Jun 07, 2022
Whether him neva know the name since all these years ba?

SoNature:
Is he refering to God?

Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by InvertedHammer: 5:24pm On Jun 07, 2022
/
grin cheesy grin

Jesus go leave Israel, fly pass Middle East, Egypt, Chad and enter Nigeria. Are people really this delusional?

Even for his fatherland in Israel na so so fight fight. He no help them na Africa he want go waste his time. Jesus saving Nigeria is akin to Afghanis praying for Buhari to come and fight terrorism in Afghanistan.

/
Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by Reincarnation10: 5:24pm On Jun 07, 2022
Collinsemegreat:

Western and developed Nations banked on that name that's why they are great today... USA, GB, Russia, etc
Iro yin ti poju jare.
Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by Tingotoe: 5:25pm On Jun 07, 2022
Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by MyAmericandream(f): 5:25pm On Jun 07, 2022
Thinkam:

If Jesus share dollars Nigerians no go reject am o.
Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by Sukkyy2010: 5:27pm On Jun 07, 2022
Thinkam:

You undermine and disrespect the personality of these two person name, I wonder how you project this foolish and insolent statement without think twice it shows you're damn unreligious sociopath.
Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by Kekenary: 5:27pm On Jun 07, 2022
You don drag Nathaniel Bassey wey start the trend? Can you even drag anybody from another religion without repercussions? A time will come when you will need that name. And I pray that you don't beg for it to work.
Mikelarteta:
Baba abeg rest jare. Pls respect yourself don’t let people start dragging you in the mud abeg. Just keep praying for us all that’s all we want from you.
Re: Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria by Freedomsurellp: 5:28pm On Jun 07, 2022
Karemarealty288:
I will believe you the day you stop moving around with police and heavy security.
. Hmm! This one is strong ooo.

Are you Fed-up of Life and thinking of Suicide ? Is your Business down , Failures ,Bad Luck ..etc..

Click this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/7166573/suicide-before-drink-sniper-hang

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye's Photos By TY Bello. Looks Dapper In These Pictures / Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.