Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

What Have You Never Been labeled By An Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Have You Never Been labeled By An Ex? (452 Views)

Yansh Shaking Gone Wrong, Man Labeled "Rude" For Doing This To This Lady (Video) / Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? / I Slept With A Churchy Gal On The Same Bed Nothing Happened,she Labeled Me A Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Have You Never Been labeled By An Ex? by Vaiki(m): 4:04pm On Jun 07, 2022
When love goes wrong,you begin to doubt everything that once made you feel on top of the world in that relationship. A lot of terrible revelations which may seem true at that time arise cause you built your life around that person.
I've been called broke the most by exes( but most times I'm actually better than their brothers) Accused of being uninterested in marriage.
but never been called impotent���.
Well I guess it's because they can't sell that story, the neighbors and friends would not believe because they heard good tales and heard them moan while it was good...like scream���
Women are funny.
Re: What Have You Never Been labeled By An Ex? by Cypress042(m): 4:21pm On Jun 07, 2022
They have break this one heart again grin grin you want to use this thrend to console yourself grin
Re: What Have You Never Been labeled By An Ex? by Vaiki(m): 5:15pm On Jun 07, 2022
Cypress042:
They have break this one heart again grin grin you want to use this thrend to console yourself grin
Story!

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Give A Flying Fuck_ 'bout Anyone / Wrong Sex / “I Bought C0nd0ms For My Cheating Husband” — Woman Narrates How...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.