Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) (92299 Views)

Japa: Nigerian Elite’s Disconnect From Reality – The Segun Agbaje Example / Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad / Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by Semizy: 10:14pm On Jun 12, 2022
Artiiclebeast:

Na this una evil mind of discouraging and making things seem hard for others just to feel okay dey make life hard for una but una no go fit understand am because una mind dey very small and locked up.

My lifestyle and the attendant grace and favour that I attract won't allow me or anyone who has a clean and open mind go through what you guys are going through because you are what and will always attract what you see and wish.

Nonsense shortsighted people.

I turn down down shifts to take a rest and I can confidently gross 5k a month. Mind you, I am getting paid less because I work with an agency.

Dolts

Na complain go forever be una portion..

Ungrateful lots
Bro please help a nigga . abeg this country don tire me please help me. I wan Japa
Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by eniteden(m): 10:55pm On Jun 12, 2022
Amen in Christ name and bless you too. Correct guy.
Hamachi:
May God bless your hustle.
Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by eniteden(m): 11:03pm On Jun 12, 2022
Bros u no me before? U no where I don enter? See just chill, I get guys wey dey that same place start like this homeless but na big boys them be for naija now. That's why I say u no muffin no lazy about for naija or let somebody deceive u. There is a saying that those who try n fail never failed really but those who never tried at all are the real failures. Please be Obidient e nu go?
sihamey:

Person wey never travel dey tell us how homeless people abroad they make money pass Nigerians smiley No wonder when people like you finally Japa come realize the truth about abroad then they become frustrated and start thinking of alternative illegal way to make money, that give Nigeria bad reputation everywhere.
My final word !! Just be OBI-dient come 2023 after then the New Nigeria began.
Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by abbey621(m): 12:51am On Jun 13, 2022
Contekbbc:
Ok sir
Your Excellency, Mr Joe Biden!
I welcome everyone kill you there!

Work on your pride, it won't make you but mar you.
Bye!

That's the difference between you and I, I'm already made, gba gbe oshi grin grin grin
Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by RichProminent(m): 5:05am On Jun 13, 2022
Shalommy:
Naija na my country! I go no where. Chaiii.. cheesy cheesy
Na so you won rot for this shithole?
Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by sihamey: 7:06am On Jun 13, 2022
RichProminent:
Na so you won rot for this shithole?
American youths did not runaway during their time of difficulties rather they join hands together to build the country you are running to go and enjoy. Nigeria youths wake up una never tired of being a Whiteman slave. smiley smiley At this time of election you should be campaigning for ballot resolution for a better Nigeria you are busy campaigning for JAPA.
Who do us this thing
Your only solution is to be OBI-didn't come 2023, we must get it right this time

1 Like

Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by Hamachi(f): 11:14pm On Jun 13, 2022
Help me get na
GardenOfGod:

Needs US number to register
Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by Hamachi(f): 11:27pm On Jun 13, 2022
I have work with an American company and all what you stated here is true
Chachamiliano:

Thanks Hamachi. Apart from the good packages this US companies offer, the treatment they give to you is top notch. In those businesses, you don't know who is boss as everyone is addressed by their names. No unnecessary shouting or pressure and they fund you to achieve whatsoever you want to achieve.
HMO is top notch
In Nigeria, your HMO is rubbish (let me not even start).
Roads are rubbish
No power
No water

Funny enough that man that stays in the street of USA, has 24hours power supply. While we that claim to stay in good apartments over here depends on our generator or inverter. One stupid man will embezzle billions and we expect the nation to function.

Currently, we are being taxed on everything. An average Nigerian earning 350k cannot afford a tokunbo Corolla of 06 in two years. Talk more of getting a land. What a shame
Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by Chachamiliano: 9:11am On Jun 14, 2022
Hamachi:
I have work with an American company and all what you stated here is true

My first work was with a British company and since then eh, I have not see that kind of treatment again. Currently in a Nigeria firm and the treatment is worst than that of Indians

Can you imagine

1 Like

Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by yunqdady: 11:40am On Jun 14, 2022
Allisgud:
All this fools u people should come back let's make this country work with obidient,no be say country go better finish una go dey carry una useless self they come claim my father land

So funny you have hope un this country. Smh
Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by Allisgud: 11:56am On Jun 14, 2022
yunqdady:

So funny you have hope un this country. Smh
there is hope,the youth are coming
Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by Wizmj4real(m): 12:01pm On Jun 14, 2022
Artiiclebeast:

Go to the section you wish to post on and click on create topic and voilaaa you are good to go.

How do I locate the various sections Boss?
Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by Artiiclebeast: 2:37pm On Jun 14, 2022
Wizmj4real:

How do I locate the various sections Boss?

When you type in www.nairaland.com the first page that appears shows all the different sections such as "politics, family, autos, travel, etc".
Click on anyone that is related to the topic you wish to write about and you are set to go.

1 Like

Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by cpapa: 7:43pm On Jun 14, 2022
Artiiclebeast:

Demons...

You are evil to think you can and must succeed alone.

Goat..
Bros no mind the guy he does not have up to 10k for account Nd maybe no work too Nd he discouraging people
Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by yinkeys(m): 11:55pm On Jun 14, 2022
SARSCoV2:

California is expensive, but money is there! If you good at cutting your coat to your size and going though little stress, you can earn stupidly!

Someone taking up same job role in Texas or Florida won’t come close.
But the taxes in Florida can’t be compared to that of California
I have a few acquaintances in California
Most persons there can’t afford a flat
The roomie lifestyle is common amongst people in their 20’s and 30’s

I’ve never been to the USA but I hear quite a number of people want to move down south
Red states preferably
Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 15, 2022
yinkeys:

But the taxes in Florida can’t be compared to that of California
I have a few acquaintances in California
Most persons there can’t afford a flat
The roomie lifestyle is common amongst people in their 20’s and 30’s

I’ve never been to the USA but I hear quite a number of people want to move down south
Red states preferably

Even though I am liberal, I cant deny that fact that Red states are the best!

Florida and California can be compared to Port-Harcourt. You will get the money in those states if you fall in place. And the opportunities in places like California are limitless if you can fall into their cycle- And one in the cycle, you will always be in the cycle, except you get into detrimental habits.
Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by yinkeys(m): 12:10am On Jun 15, 2022
SARSCoV2:

Even though I am liberal, I cant deny that fact that Red states are the best!

Florida and California can be compared to Port-Harcourt. You will get the money in those states if you fall in place. And the opportunities in places like California are limitless if you can fall into their cycle- And one in the cycle, you will always be in the cycle, except you get into detrimental habits.
Detrimental habits like blues & ganja
Hard to find a Californian online that doesn’t fagbo cheesy
Liberal states surely would be better for a black person, however cost of living is something I pay attention to.
I’ve been persuaded multiple times by a few white Californians to come illegally but I chose not to lol
Abeg make Mexican gangs no go tear person collect kidney

Surprised a lot of people there aren’t so fearful to break the laws compared to an average African.
Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 15, 2022
yinkeys:

Detrimental habits like blues & ganja
Hard to find a Californian online that doesn’t fagbo cheesy
Liberal states surely would be better for a black person, however cost of living is something I pay attention to.
I’ve been persuaded multiple times by a few white Californians to come illegally but I chose not to lol
Abeg make Mexican gangs no go tear person collect kidney

Surprised a lot of people there aren’t so fearful to break the laws compared to an average African.

You will find much more sanity and peace in red states. I am not saying Red states are 100% sane, but blue states are known to be home of every insanity you can think of.

California is home of illegal immigrants, I doubt if illegal immigration can be countered in that state. Its a stronghold of illegals being a sanctuary state
Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by TheEnforcer: 12:59am On Jun 15, 2022
SARSCoV2:

You will find much more sanity and peace in red states. I am not saying Red states are 100% sane, but blue states are known to be home of every insanity you can think of.

California is home of illegal immigrants, I doubt if illegal immigration can be countered in that state. Its a stronghold of illegals being a sanctuary state
Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by yinkeys(m): 1:42am On Jun 15, 2022
SARSCoV2:

Some house representative years ago said that there were 10 million illegal immigrants living in the states.
I was like shocked
That’s a lot
Just like how so many random Africans are living & working in Nigeria without issue.
Blue states are definitely better for black immigrants
USA no longer safe if you ask me,
These days I research more on Canada & Luxembourg
With the daily shootings committed by mentally ill persons.
I hear some don’t get media cover or reported

If I may ask what kind of jobs could be readily available for a new migrant
Truck driving was the only thing someone told me she could easily get for me to do lol.
Me wey never try am before.
Sometime during the 2020 pandemic a white dude working for duolingo in Pennsylvania gave me an online tour of their new office complex
I was somewhat wowed.
He also told me that Canada’s economy is small & that one wouldn’t be able to make things happen compared to living in the states.
Unfortunately it didn’t work out for me
I told him I didn’t mind being a janitor or whatever.
I’m also not a coder so.
Regret not taking coding serious when I had the chance to in 2008
They had showers & mini rooms for staffs, fridges filled with all sorts of drinks and fruits, games area etc.
A homeless staff could basically live at work secretly for months lol thereby saving house rent money
What do you think of Canada & Luxembourg for people looking to migrate there ?
Nice hearing your views by the way
Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by Wizmj4real(m): 4:40pm On Jun 15, 2022
Artiiclebeast:

When you type in www.nairaland.com the first page that appears shows all the different sections such as "politics, family, autos, travel, etc".
Click on anyone that is related to the topic you wish to write about and you are set to go.

Thanks Boss
Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by Litmus: 12:12pm On Jun 17, 2022
Artiiclebeast:
Here they go again with their demonic lies.

I trust the mod to push this to the front page too while the thread I did to debunk all these evil and envious lies were deliberately ignored.

Evil people wet go use ladder climb up remove am make others not fit climb.

Below was my response on a similar thread which the evil mods keeps deleting including the thread I started to debunk all these lies...I wonder what they benefit from all these.

Withchraft get different departments truly.

Abeg make una no listen to all these nonsense oh..

America na God's own country truly truly if you get the right info and know your way.

If na only the gun violence, I go manage am like that dey careful where I dey enter and the kind neighbourhood wey I go stay.

I start one thread for my profile like that to talk about this same issue but because the mods dem too follow for the people wey dey try preach the abroad life no easy dem abandon am. Dem no want competition for the good life...

https://www.nairaland.com/7145274/re-abroad-life-not-easy

Abeg, anybody wey get legit way to jakpa come America, you better take am oh...

Sweet and blessed country.

I dey come to write more..make I drive reach work first.

Modified:

You see all these spoilt, lazy, and rotten brats, if you listen to them mislead you or successfully make you keep away from competing with them out of wickedness and envy, na you sabi.

This kid could be a privileged rotten kid back home in Nigeria who probably had a whole room to herself with a driver to chauffeur her back and fro wherever she goes without much of an understanding to the fact that "nyansh dey pepper egg wey dey lay egg wey she dey chop".

Her parents obviously needed more in life and thus migrated making this silly kid see herself as living below her standard because of sharing a house and bathroom. She's clearly not happy because she could barely find any poor man pikin to oppress out there.

The idiot even went on to say their condition improved when their asylum was approved. They should have sought the asylum in Nigeria na..

Talking about her parents doing long hours of work. It's evil and ungrateful to God and nature to make such complaints. Now it isn't the lack of jobs oh but the long hours of job. The question people of sound mind should ask are:

* What is the hourly wage
*Do you get owed or short paid for these jobs?
* Are these jobs back-breaking or hard jobs?
* What are the general working conditions of these jobs?

Only wicked and selfish people will tell you America is bad, unsafe, and hard to survive.

Very wicked and mean people.

Even if you find a job with an agency paying $10-12 per hour, you have enough hours to work if you want and can do the job to take in as much as $4k per month.

Now, you can imagine how much a direct staff at the same job who knows what brought him to the US will take home.

Na so all of them dey collect and drive big big new cars because work hours dey to dey pay monthly na all these enjoyment dem no want make people come enjoy with them.

My dear people, there is so much work and less hands such that na me dey reject hours because I need to rest but when I dey my bed I no dey fit rest because my mind go dey calculate how much I dey miss because I want siddon for my bed.

One thing though, it depends on the people you met when you got in and the information you had before making the moves.

One can successfully live and work in the US for 100 years and more as an alien without the right documents so long as you stay away from trouble and keep to the rules.

The system is aware of this fact that loads and loads of illegals abound in the country and of course, are doing the jobs their people won't do which are jobs in very critical sectors and the authorities turn the other way so long as the jobs get done in a timely manner and the economy/system keeps spinning.

In my 1 month that I've been here, Na God bless America I dey take sing every morning...

God bless my destiny...

God bless God too...

Na to work move all my family if possible, my entire clan comot from that dustbin called country.

When I step out from airport, na cry I cry go reach where I dey go inside train when my eye see wetin country and living suppose look like.

May all Nigerian evil leaders both past, present, future, and the ones in the grave continue to rot in hell....

Demons...

I pray for every Nigerian to experience life outside of Nigeria, particularly to first-world countries to understand the difference between life and living.

Modified:

All the people quoting me to type nonsense and call me names, I pity all of una and wonder what it'd profit you lots to keep discouraging people who seek to better their lives. The best you can at least do is encourage and give the best positive ideas and information as you know it and be sure to mention that what information you are giving is to the best of your knowledge and not going on and making a blanket statement with all airs of authority.

Most of you earning nonsense based off of your personal experiences are babies in life matters, trust me.

That you had it rough or still having it rough has a lot to do with your mindset, the vibes you give off, and your general way of life.

How do you expect not to have it rough when in your mind you'd rather feed people with discouraging and wrong information just to dissuade them from coming to compete with you as if say na your money dem wan come pack for US or wherever.

How do you expect not to have it bad and rough when all you do is lament, complain, and get ungrateful to God and life with your negativities.

I wish people well and always want to see the best in fellow humans plus I do not play with gratitude. Do you know what this does for me, it makes me navigate through life not without any hurdles but the ability to surmount all hurdles with ease, grace, and favour.

You expect me and other people to have it rough and preach same?

Common, go check yourself.

I repeat..I can confidently gross $5k-$6k per month and mind you folks, I'm working through an agency and as such get paid less than the direct workers oh....just this morning I had to turn down 2 shifts to get some rest but as I think of the amount wey I for make my mind dey judge me but man need to rest to see body take enjoy the money.

If you don spend 100 years for America and you no get the right information it's best not to say a word at all.

My attitude to life and zeal to see others prosper has been working perfectly for my good and I keep finding grace and favour from unlikely sources.

There is work in abundance here that I wished I had the means to bring people suffering in Nigeria in to come work and earn a decent living without breaking a back.

Where I work presently through an agent, they've been disturbing me to leave the agency and come work directly with them because they love my work ethic but dem no understand say I never get my papers complete..

They are even willing to buy me off of the agency for as much as $5k upwards, you can imagine. Na me dey dribble dem with excuse and other gists.

Funny enough, the system and authorities know that there are people like me but they deliberately turn their eye because we dey meet need for critical sector.

Forget oh guys, America na the world.

For some of you chastising me say I be JJC lol..I had lived in Germany for more than 10 years and believe me when I say now, I feel those years were wasted with what I have seen in the US particularly as an immigrant but God never makes mistakes so I'm grateful for all the lessons and process to get here.

The Hispanics all around here in their millions will never discourage their folks and a good chunk of them no get papers and are living well...

Common..

God hates whiners, complainers and ungrateful people...

I'm just 2 months old here and I use a 2014 car.

Most of those discouraging people and who have lived here for year's and had not even a bicycle in Nigeria all drive brand new luxury cars here.

Cars here aren't luxury but pure necessity and our people dey use big cars well.

Me sef jejely settle down collect my small one as time dey go I go upgrade lol

I forgot to mention that I was called up for the job I'm doing right now the very next day after I arrived here and since then, na me dey tell dem say I want rest.

This my epistle is to encourage someone..

This post weak me. It's like a tired lost man suddenly finding a mountain of rubbish in front of his path home.

This poster is exhibiting nearly the worst kind of mentality you're ever likely to encounter in Nigeria. They are often the type that see the gnarly clawed hands of a witch in every shadow and in all they encounter. The type unable to do altruistic good and consequently interpret every kindness meted them by others as acts of malicious intents especially with spiritual dimensions.
Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by JapaProf: 4:20pm On Jun 17, 2022
yinkeys:

These days I research more on Canada & Luxembourg
With the daily shootings committed by mentally ill persons.
I hear some don’t get media cover or reported

If I may ask what kind of jobs could be readily available for a new migrant

I’m also not a coder so.
Regret not taking coding serious when I had the chance to in 2008

What do you think of Canada & Luxembourg for people looking to migrate there ?
Nice hearing your views by the way
You can learn truck driving here in Nigeria.
It's not too late to learn coding or any of the cousins: UI/UX, Project management etc.

Professional IT certifications like ITIL, PMP may give you leverage.

Luxembourg is pretty expensive, although with a high standard of living and you need to be very good at picking up languages to thrive in the environment as an economic migrant.

3 Likes

Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by Artiiclebeast: 3:31am On Jun 18, 2022
Litmus:

This post weak me. It's like a tired lost man suddenly finding a mountain of rubbish in front of his path home.

This poster is exhibiting nearly the worst kind of mentality you're ever likely to encounter in Nigeria. They are often the type that see the gnarly clawed hands of a witch in every shadow and in all they encounter. The type unable to do altruistic good and consequently interpret every kindness meted them by others as acts of malicious intents especially with spiritual dimensions.

See saliva for every corner of your mouth and shirt, drooling.

You cane late to the party, ashlock
Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 18, 2022
GardenOfGod:

Guy you try... Abeg how I for take get US number? Over $500 job at stake... Just the number they want so they could send verification code to me.
dude go buy google voice

1 Like

Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by Hamachi(f): 2:46pm On Jun 20, 2022
Chachamiliano:

My first work was with a British company and since then eh, I have not see that kind of treatment again. Currently in a Nigeria firm and the treatment is worst than that of Indians

Can you imagine
Nigerian one man business is shitty to say the least
Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by Chachamiliano: 5:38pm On Jun 20, 2022
Hamachi:
Nigerian one man business is shitty to say the least

And someone will say don't come to USA. The analogy is simple......
Every young man in the village wants to leave the village for capital city. Such as Lagos, Abuja, PHC etc. Why? Because they have seen the vision and understands that life is different from the way they live in the village. When they leave the village, does it mean that all will make it in the city? The answer is No. Some will still sleep in the street of Lagos because they have refused to work.

The ones that are open to opportunities will eventually make it. Developed countries hold greater promises than under developed countries

1 Like

Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by Hamachi(f): 6:07pm On Jun 20, 2022
Chachamiliano:

And someone will say don't come to USA. The analogy is simple......
Every young man in the village wants to leave the village for capital city. Such as Lagos, Abuja, PHC etc. Why? Because they have seen the vision and understands that life is different from the way they live in the village. When they leave the village, does it mean that all will make it in the city? The answer is No. Some will still sleep in the street of Lagos because they have refused to work.

The ones that are open to opportunities will eventually make it. Developed countries hold greater promises than under developed countries
True
Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by yinkeys(m): 8:27pm On Jun 21, 2022
SARSCoV2:

California is expensive, but money is there! If you good at cutting your coat to your size and going though little stress, you can earn stupidly!

Someone taking up same job role in Texas or Florida won’t come close.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEh0Q94Gjss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mvd-Zr7MgA
Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by IbeOkehie: 3:26pm On Sep 09, 2023
Legendoo:

Lol ,no wonder .

Only one month there. Your eye go soon clear .

All this opata wey you type is quite correct for person wey land from trenches.

I get it now.

Iya ti je werey grin

The man wrote the TRUTH and I've lived here for over 30 years.

Good Luck to Nigerians.
Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by Ankakh: 11:36pm On Nov 20, 2023
For me, the issue I see with 'Japa' is simple: most people don't know enough about where they are going.

If they know, they will either prepare or just stay back. There is no bed of roses anywhere in the world, but there might be more opportunities in the developed world than here. But as someone has said (and I agree): "you can quickly go broke in the developed world, than in Nigeria."

So, do your research.

Meanwhile, are you considering the option of studying abroad, check out this FREE REPORT (including details of more than 20 countries across 3 continents with info on schools, programs, visa, scholarship opportunities and more).
Re: Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) by 79733139(m): 7:28am On Nov 21, 2023
Japa doesn't always mean USA, there are other 1st world countries with better standards of living than the US.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Experience In UK Since I Japa:WARNING / Huge Anaconda Crossing A Road In Brazil, Stopped Traffic (Photos, Video) / Snow In Africa ! (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.