Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu (61834 Views)

Sanwo-Olu To APC SW Leaders: Please Don't Betray Tinubu / SW Leaders To Meet Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun In Lagos Over 2023 Election / Atiku: How Kumuyi, Oyedepo, African Leaders Put Pressure On Obj - New Telegraph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 5:28pm On Jun 07, 2022
I know for sure that if Osibanjo wins, majority of Yorubas will vote for him and some Igbos that are his friends .....

But If Tinubu wins, majority of Yorubas won't vote for him except those he made what they are today as his slogan says and no Igbo man is his core friend to vote for him as well....

He is always going North , thinking he can find his way through only the North.

YORUBAS should know the right candidate to present....

As for me , am OBIdiently waiting for the election proper...

2 Likes

Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by Omodua(m): 5:28pm On Jun 07, 2022
phemmyjohnson:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/just-in-pressure-on-osinbajo-to-step-down-for-tinubu/
Fake News.

Why not Tinubu stepping down for him. Osinbajo is more sound than Tinubu who has doubtful pedigree.

1 Like

Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by garfield1: 5:28pm On Jun 07, 2022
Kyase:

Still with Amaechi, nothing change, but if we against imposition, then nobody should pressure anybody into stepping down for another

You already know I prefer primaries to show who is the boss
Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by GUNITGuy: 5:28pm On Jun 07, 2022
Osinbajos finish up the race
God of Abraham is with you
Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by Kyase(m): 5:29pm On Jun 07, 2022
garfield1:

You already know I prefer primaries to show who is the boss
Good everybody should enter the ring
Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by Fiscus105(m): 5:29pm On Jun 07, 2022
chrisxxx:
As I have always said, if Osinbajo does not have the backing of Buhari as a consensus or anointed candidate it is foolery to contest in the first place ant there is no better time to correct that error than now. It is obvious he cant win in a free and fair and clearer that he does not have the backing of Buhari.

It seems he doesn't have o, or he puts him forward and dumped halfway.
Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by ezegenigbonine: 5:29pm On Jun 07, 2022
I taught
1. afonjas understands politics as they claim

2. That they respects elders as they claim

3. That they are united as they claim

Lol

Imagine 3 afonjas fighting for power. If this happened to be ibos, some wide mouths will be vomiting rotten mucurs.

It's only north that can sacrifice there position for there brothers just as the case of PDP primary

Peter obi all the way.
Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by Fiscus105(m): 5:30pm On Jun 07, 2022
shogsman:
As painful as it is to admit,if the South is to have any chance of beating atiku we must field tinubu even though osinbajo is better,cos tinubu has clout in the north

Stop this pls, any of 5 anointed candidate would beat Atiku hand down
Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by gsegun43: 5:31pm On Jun 07, 2022
tonididdy:
4wat

Tinibu is wasting his time and his money.
The South votes are divided.
SE is for Obi
SS majorly PDP is for ATIKU ( PDP wants power!)
SW confused btw their brother or a fellow head slammer!

NORTH- majorly ATIKU then KWANKASO.

...i don't know the miracle he expects to pull
Tinibu smells of desperacy and that's not good for Nigeria going forward!
How you people think sef, are we talking about general election here?

grin

1 Like

Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by Duru009(m): 5:31pm On Jun 07, 2022
TINUBU is a strategist...... He will surprise Buhari tonight with a landslide victory !!!!

2 Likes

Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by Abbeyme: 5:31pm On Jun 07, 2022
spencekat:
Jaga all the way

Rather, Jagajaga
Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by shimolv: 5:31pm On Jun 07, 2022
Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 5:31pm On Jun 07, 2022
lathrowinger:
I hate when flat-heads keep commenting on Asiwaju matter. Can't they face their Pandora.

Pandora for Biafaud 2023

I thought Yorubas respect their elders.......why is it different in the case of Tinubu and PYO?
Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by naijapikin2(m): 5:32pm On Jun 07, 2022
Rubbish.. utter rubbish
Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by potent5(m): 5:32pm On Jun 07, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
You seem uncomfortable with the PRAYER angry

Why? Is it bad? Cand you say Amen?
Have you said Amen to mine.
Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by biggie73(m): 5:33pm On Jun 07, 2022
Too late. PYO has zero moral and honor.
Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by duro4chang(m): 5:33pm On Jun 07, 2022
chrisxxx:
As I have always said, if Osinbajo does not have the backing of Buhari as a consensus or anointed candidate it is foolery to contest in the first place ant there is no better time to correct that error than now. It is obvious he cant win in a free and fair and clearer that he does not have the backing of Buhari.
Absolutely!
Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by Aystarz: 5:33pm On Jun 07, 2022
Putinofrussia:
Tinubu triumphs.
God is the Almighty.
God always triumphs.

Blasphemy!
These urchins don't think. Like their god, na to open mouth waaaah like the idiots that they are.
Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:34pm On Jun 07, 2022
Hypocrite grin

Yet you're defending his ungratefulness
potent5:

Have you said Amen to mine.
Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by pachigo001(m): 5:34pm On Jun 07, 2022
Jagaban on his way to irabiji grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:35pm On Jun 07, 2022
Which kind talk be this one now! Well it's your opinion
Putinofrussia:
Tinubu triumphs.
God is the Almighty.
God always triumphs.
Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by baretalk: 5:35pm On Jun 07, 2022
He should, at this stage, Tinubu has more chances to win Atiku.

1 Like

Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by excel101(m): 5:36pm On Jun 07, 2022
Winning123:
If he doesn't have the backing of the President, he will not come out at all. Tinubu will go home shocked tonight. Just wait and see

As it is Tinubu might just carry the day, because Buhari, can't convince delegates to vote for Osinbanjo. What I thought he would do was to pick a concensus candidate, which he could not muster the courage to. Imagine Adamu consulted him before picking Lawan as a consensus candidate, but he denied being consulted.
Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by africantony: 5:36pm On Jun 07, 2022
If they don't give it to tinubu he'd expose something about aso rock

1 Like

Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by moneyissweet(m): 5:37pm On Jun 07, 2022
Mooh247

It is an abomination for an education professor to step down for agbero King.

E no go happen

Mooh247:
cool

Person wey him breakfast done ready

Abeg let him contest

Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by spencekat(m): 5:37pm On Jun 07, 2022
Abbeyme:

Rather, Jagajaga
Jagaban

1 Like

Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by wixsaless: 5:39pm On Jun 07, 2022
Tinubu is the APC flag bearer...Lagos congrat in advance. Fools don't know how 9ja politic works.....Tinubu will win guaranteed. Tinubu knows the rest just want recognition. Up Jagaban

2 Likes

Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by duro4chang(m): 5:39pm On Jun 07, 2022
Mynd44:
Why should they put pressure on him?

He should continue abeg
Because he might not win except he is forced on other candidates. It is clear he does not have the kind of supporters that BAT have. I stand to be corrected.
Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 07, 2022
Don't let this politicians deceive you.None of them is contesting the president to provide infrastructure and other amenities.They want to come and steal public funds.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by kingcolearchive: 5:40pm On Jun 07, 2022
God will save us in this country. But we can be wise too, let us keep little money aside for the future and the best financial partner to do this with is #Fairsave wallet from fairmoney thank me later.
Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by elmagnifico411(m): 5:41pm On Jun 07, 2022
Can't tell all contest let the best candidate win? Why are they asking one to step down for the other? Let the best man win. Later they will tell us that the election is free and fair, whereas they know d truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by skentelelady(f): 5:42pm On Jun 07, 2022
Yankee101:
Do people realize Tinubu is trying to go for a Muslim Muslim ticket?
Fo0lish and gull1ble followers are not thinking of this.

They think Muslim Muslim ticket will fly for Christian's in Nigeria. Stup1d people. No brain at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt / Angry Imolites Renamed Muhammadu Buhari's Road Sign Post Overnight - Pics / Meet Sunday Erhabor: Policeman Who Has Never Shot A Single Person Since 1992

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.