Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu (61826 Views)

Sanwo-Olu To APC SW Leaders: Please Don't Betray Tinubu / SW Leaders To Meet Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun In Lagos Over 2023 Election / Atiku: How Kumuyi, Oyedepo, African Leaders Put Pressure On Obj - New Telegraph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by TimmyA: 5:59pm On Jun 07, 2022
For point of correction, Tinubu can't and will never have access to 40% of SW votes except for the sell out and bastards who expect crumbs from Tinubu
abbey621:

You just dey yarn rubbish dey form analyst, the likes of Joe Igbokwe differs with you. Your analysis did not also tell you that the man with the more comprehensive grassroot machinery is more likely to get more votes than the man who is seen as a betrayer? Osibanjo without a backing of a Tinubu is a disaster for APC, a Tinubu does not need the backing of Osibanjo. In the SW, there is no better candidate, make we stop this useless pretense. In the SE, Obi might be king and in the North Atiku but in the SW, there's no debate!

2 Likes

Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by harmony75: 5:59pm On Jun 07, 2022
Osinbanjo should never step down for older tinubu.
Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by MrBONE2(m): 6:00pm On Jun 07, 2022
CocaineLord:
Why can't Pa tinubu step down for Osinbanjo?

Pa tinubu is old and unhealthy and should be relaxing in the Maldives with some nice looking bitches and not gunning to be Nigeria's president grin

Mods ban this political Narcos, for suggesting that Jagaban to step down grin
Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by IPIGMODS: 6:00pm On Jun 07, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

I thought Igbos are known to insult other tribes.....is like you grow up from Igbo land?
Advising someone to stop posting rubbish infantile primary school analysis that lack basis in reality in now an insult?
Look up the meaning of insult then come back later.
BYE
Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by bayelsaowei(m): 6:01pm On Jun 07, 2022
Useless leaders....
Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by chrisxxx(m): 6:02pm On Jun 07, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

If you’re so sure he can’t win then why not let him contest and lose naturally? Why pressure him to step down? Smells fishy.
A vote for him is a minus to the heavy weight Tinubu.
Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by koning: 6:02pm On Jun 07, 2022
Tinubu may clinch the ticket from all indications.

The influence of the Northern governors will work in his favour. I personally don't have a problem with that.

The big question is will he defeat Atiku in the general election, or have we forgetten about that?.

I just want Nigeria to aggresively move forward in terms of development. In that case Tinubu may be my prefered candidate. He wants to be president for a good reason.
Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:04pm On Jun 07, 2022
[quote author=abbey621 post=113568906]

You just dey yarn rubbish dey form analyst, the likes of Joe Igbokwe differs with you. Your analysis did not also tell you that the man with the more comprehensive grassroot machinery is more likely to get more votes than the man who is seen as a betrayer? Osibanjo without a backing of a Tinubu is a disaster for APC, a Tinubu does not need the backing of Osibanjo. In the SW, there is no better candidate, make we stop this useless pretense. In the SE, Obi might be king and in the North Atiku but in the SW, there's no debate![/quote

Joe Igbokwe is not in any way close to TINIBU, inshort Tinubu doesn't even regard his presence. So let's not mention him here as who is close to TINIBU....

TINUBU has no Igbo man who he regards close to him...... Period

Coming to Osibanjo being a betrayal......I doubt your judgement,. OSIBANJO LOVES Nigeria and wants to make a difference seeing how his Boss Tinubu , wants to hijack the country....

Inshort it is the cries of the poor masses that makes Osibanjo not to step down for someone he knows doesn't care for the poor masses....

But if TINUBU is the wish of the South West,....who am i to say the least of him.......

But I see TINUBU as a man who can never help you without seeking for what he will gain in return.....
Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 07, 2022
chrisxxx:

A vote for him is a minus to the heavy weight Tinubu.

If he is such a heavy weight he won’t care about a few lost votes. He should win in a landslide na. Heavyweight my balls.
Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by onuman: 6:07pm On Jun 07, 2022
Who are SW leaders? SW has no central leadership.
Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by potent5(m): 6:09pm On Jun 07, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Hypocrite grin

Yet you're defending his ungratefulness
What has gratitude to a great grandfather to do with the presidency of Nigeria? May you be forever denied your opportunity by by people who should be in retirement homes because of gratitude.
Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by Angel55555(m): 6:10pm On Jun 07, 2022
[quote author=CocaineLord post=113567844]Why can't Pa tinubu step down for Osinbanjo?

Pa tinubu is old and unhealthy and should be relaxing in the Maldives with some nice looking bitches and not gunning to be Nigeria's president grin

[/quote
A contender for post of the year lol
Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:10pm On Jun 07, 2022
IPIGMODS:

Advising someone to stop posting rubbish infantile primary school analysis that lack basis in reality in now an insult?
Look up the meaning of insult then come back later.
BYE

Lols, political advisor to who?
Sorry, I can't employ you to be my special advisor on political matters....

You insult alot and lack basis of discussion..... everything is not Agbero talk even if you support an Agbero man..
Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by abbey621(m): 6:10pm On Jun 07, 2022
[quote author=ArcSEMPECJ post=113569474][/quote]

Laughable nonsense!

To know where Joe stands, listen to his interview and stop ranting!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OEyejvxxmA
Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by kingmsookwagh(m): 6:10pm On Jun 07, 2022
Osibanjo remains the only choice.
Case close.....
Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by ocelot2006(m): 6:12pm On Jun 07, 2022
Absolutely NOT
Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by abbey621(m): 6:12pm On Jun 07, 2022
TimmyA:
For point of correction, Tinubu can't and will never have access to 40% of SW votes except for the sell out and bastards who expect crumbs from Tinubu

You're delusional, it is one thing to hate the man, it is another to ignore stats and data that proves you wrong! All I can say is get involved in grassroot politics, know the mentality behind the way people vote and maybe you'll start understanding why I said his grassroot machinery is second to none in the SW.
Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by Eaglesence: 6:12pm On Jun 07, 2022
[quote author=phemmyjohnson post=113567702]

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/just-in-pressure-on-osinbajo-to-step-down-for-tinubu/[/quo

They should leave him the hell alone!
Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:13pm On Jun 07, 2022
abbey621:

Laughable nonsense!

To know where Joe stands, listen to his interview and stop ranting!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OEyejvxxmA

Yet Tinubu didn't come to South East to beg delegates to vote for him in the company of Joe Igbokwe.....

What are you saying I should listen to?
Laughable Nonsense??
Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by skentelelady(f): 6:13pm On Jun 07, 2022
anonymous1759:

Those same Agberos will take a bullet on Election Day for him . When campaign starts that’s when their head will reboot .
All the people BAT has helped will not have a choice than to support him. If BAT calls back Ambode that’ll will appeal to many lagosians. That’ll be the end.

You think Ambo will be so stupid to follow him again? Where are Fashola, gbaja, Abike and co in the last 1 month?
Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by Acidosis(m): 6:15pm On Jun 07, 2022
Give the ticket to Tinubu and forget 2023 presidency. A Muslim-muslim ticket can never work. Not after the death of Deborah and the incidence in Owo. I will personally use religious sentiment to campaign against Tinubu and APC on all platforms. His purported vice is obviously a northern Muslim governor.
Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by IPIGMODS: 6:16pm On Jun 07, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

Lols, political advisor to who?
Sorry, I can't employ you to be my special advisor on political matters....

You insult alot and lack basis of discussion..... everything is not Agbero talk even if you support an Agbero man..

I'm not trying to be your advisor, I'm more of your tormentor and corrector for all asinine illogical posts.
BYE
Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by abbey621(m): 6:16pm On Jun 07, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

Yet Tinubu didn't come to South East to beg delegates to vote for him in the company of Joe Igbokwe.....

What are you saying I should listen to?
Laughable Nonsense??

You don talk am finish delegates, not voters but bloody delegates. Delegates from the SE are so small in numbers that it is not even worth the time. When it comes to general elections that one na another story but APC delegates....LMAO!
Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by scholes23(m): 6:17pm On Jun 07, 2022
I hope PEEnubu came with extra napkin diaper
Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by chaloskyx: 6:19pm On Jun 07, 2022
i pray tinubu wins shey we are all mad in the country lets all just scatter everything by voting tinubu
Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by jamace(m): 6:19pm On Jun 07, 2022
Let Tinubu step down for Osibanjo. Why go to contest with a sick horse?
Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by chrisxxx(m): 6:19pm On Jun 07, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

If he is such a heavy weight he won’t care about a few lost votes. He should win in a landslide na. Heavyweight my balls.
A lion entertains no competitor at all. It kills just for fun or the competitor runs away. Run away is the only option available to Osinbajo now. He is a good example of an ingrate. I just hate ingrates.
Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:19pm On Jun 07, 2022
abbey621:

You don talk am finish delegates, not voters but bloody delegates. Delegates from the SE are so small in numbers that it is not even worth the time. When it comes to general elections that one na another story but APC delegates....LMAO!

You don talk am finish too na as well.....as small as SE delegates are, is as well, the same way TINUBU sees Joe Igbokwe....LMAO too...
Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by anonymous1759(m): 6:20pm On Jun 07, 2022
skentelelady:

You think Ambo will be so stupid to follow him again? Where are Fashola, gbaja, Abike and co in the last 1 month?

Wait after the primaries you’ll see them .
Ambo will be privileged to get a recall . He’s nothing in Politics without BAT . If he’d a strong grassroots he would have won the primaries. When they anoint them it’s normal forgetting other people get hurt .

Everything comes with a price . I don’t even see the uselessness to all these people you mentioned to Tinubu. It’s only when Traditional rulers and heads of market associations starts having problems with Tinubu I’ll think his influence is under threat.
Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by plaindealer: 6:21pm On Jun 07, 2022
Osinbajo is damaged goods, his advisers and backers did him wrong.

All he earned from this foolish adventure is a very damaged image, on top of that a disloyal man, a betrayer, a useful and dummy idiot for other people's agenda.

He lost a lot of respect, that's why all the governors are not rushing to defend and support him apart from pretenders like Fayemi who is pretending to be a presidential candidate, but actually playing both fences.

Even Buhari can not save him, not that he did not try with the consensus plot. Buhari himself should have advised him not to make that dumb move or maybe he did, but osinbajo rejected his advice.

Right now, they've all read the tea leaves, counted the numbers, and saw Tinubu's overwhelming favorable odds so the best thing to do is to ask osinbajo to step down and he should.

I don't care how badly he desires the presidency, after Tinubu's declaration, he should have stayed away as a matter of principles, honor, respect, loyalty, and conscience.
Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by DAwest7: 6:23pm On Jun 07, 2022
lathrowinger:
I hate when flat-heads keep commenting on Asiwaju matter. Can't they face their Pandora.

Pandora for Biafaud 2023
too watery
Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by COMPAQ(m): 6:24pm On Jun 07, 2022
Jorussia:
It is highly unlikely osibanjo will step down for tinubu.Tinubu represent Muslim/Muslim ticket which is worse than Ahmed Lawan clinching the ticket.

How does Tinubu represent Muslim, Muslim?

Are you referring to his deputy being Muslim? Or the fact that the predecessor Buhari is also a Muslim?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osinbajo Tweets About Acting President / Coordinating President Controversy / Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation / Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.