Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu (61833 Views)

Sanwo-Olu To APC SW Leaders: Please Don't Betray Tinubu / SW Leaders To Meet Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun In Lagos Over 2023 Election / Atiku: How Kumuyi, Oyedepo, African Leaders Put Pressure On Obj - New Telegraph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by owoshuyi(m): 5:42pm On Jun 07, 2022
Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by nijanigga: 5:43pm On Jun 07, 2022
Yeye people, Nigeria is on edge of disaster, whoever wins ,come 2027 you will be back here asking buhari to come back ,thats the trend,some were even saying they preferred abacha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by skentelelady(f): 5:44pm On Jun 07, 2022
Putinofrussia:

Osinbajo is a good man but a paperweight against Atiku.

Forget it. Other aspirants and governors will rally round him. They also know it is te same Apc. Jonathan was feather weight too and he won 201l
Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by HomorBj(m): 5:44pm On Jun 07, 2022
All those agbayas have been promised juicy appointments by Tinubu,why persuade a whole VP to step down?
Why can't Tinubu be begged to step down and pull his weights behind Osinbanjo? Omo ehn,it's really beyond thinking.

We can't grow or develop as a country with this style of padi padi government

1 Like

Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by NofiuFade(m): 5:45pm On Jun 07, 2022
Osinbanjo should just step down for Tinubu, a vice president for good eight years with not any meaningful achievement or influence through out the tenure cannot offer a sophisticated country like Nigeria any good things, is only the Aso rock cabals that want to forcefully impose Osinbajo on Nigerians, Osinbajo as a president simply means continuation of Buhari disaster! God forbid!

It's doesn't matter any how people see it #EmiLoKan is the slogan!

Thank you.
Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by Boyooosa(m): 5:45pm On Jun 07, 2022
Dem dey craze ni abi e no wan better for them ni?
If Dem don collect money, na on our behalf Dem collect am ni?

Kan ma ya were o!

Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by TimmyA: 5:45pm On Jun 07, 2022
The useless and greedy sell-out (bastards) asking someone to step down after collecting their election palliative. Ko ni ye yin lai

2 Likes

Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by abbey621(m): 5:46pm On Jun 07, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:
I know for sure that if Osibanjo wins, majority of Yorubas will vote for him and some Igbos that are his friends .....

[s]But If Tinubu wins, majority of Yorubas won't vote for him except those he made what they are today as his slogan says and no Igbo man is his core friend to vote for him as well....[/s]

He is always going North , thinking he can find his way through only the North.

YORUBAS should know the right candidate to present....

As for me , am OBIdiently waiting for the election proper...

You just dey yarn rubbish dey form analyst, the likes of Joe Igbokwe differs with you. Your analysis did not also tell you that the man with the more comprehensive grassroot machinery is more likely to get more votes than the man who is seen as a betrayer? Osibanjo without a backing of a Tinubu is a disaster for APC, a Tinubu does not need the backing of Osibanjo. In the SW, there is no better candidate, make we stop this useless pretense. In the SE, Obi might be king and in the North Atiku but in the SW, there's no debate!

3 Likes

Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by Nwaajasa: 5:46pm On Jun 07, 2022
We're agree let's go for primary election but nobody should cry or complain or even leave the party after the results

1 Like

Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by IPIGMODS: 5:46pm On Jun 07, 2022
Kyase:
PYO won't step down
For wetin na
PYO don't need to step down for anyone.
The ODALE will lose and lose big. grin

1 Like

Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by skentelelady(f): 5:46pm On Jun 07, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:
I know for sure that if Osibanjo wins, majority of Yorubas will vote for him and some Igbos that are his friends .....

But If Tinubu wins, majority of Yorubas won't vote for him except those he made what they are today as his slogan says and no Igbo man is his core friend to vote for him as well....

Thank you. Not all yoruba will vote for Tinubu even in Lagos state. I ma not talking about elites. I have at oshodi this week. Those agbero boys were shouting what does he want again? They are totally against him. Today they were saying he should step down and support younger person.

Imagine agberos shouting owo mo da ooo not in his support

1 Like

Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by anonymous1759(m): 5:47pm On Jun 07, 2022
Reinaldo:

Greed

You don’t understand the meaning of Greed.
Someone that made you a Vice President from no where, still supported you with is money is asking you to step down for him you’re calling it Greed. Osibanjo is Greedy one . You’re the current Vice President, you’ve not done your complete 8 years , you’re still eyeing the presidency . Tinubu has not held any political office since 15 years ago He’s been supporting people including PMB & PYO
Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by Felabrity: 5:47pm On Jun 07, 2022
chrisxxx:
As I have always said, if Osinbajo does not have the backing of Buhari as a consensus or anointed candidate it is foolery to contest in the first place ant there is no better time to correct that error than now. It is obvious he cant win in a free and fair and clearer that he does not have the backing of Buhari.
exactly... without Buhari support he loses

1 Like

Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by Pootle: 5:48pm On Jun 07, 2022
they all thieves
Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by Blakpot: 5:48pm On Jun 07, 2022
Sources close Tinubu said the former Lagos Governor is not entertaining any call on him to step down.

“If there is going to be a consensus, he said he is the consensus candidate otherwise let’s go for primaries,” a member of the Tinubu Campaign told Vanguard.

Hmmm! Baba means business

So because you played a significant role in bringing the current President and party to power now means u have the divine right to become the next president.

A strong mixture of power intoxication and greed will always be detrimental to anyone's state of mind.

These politicians just dey use Nigerians play ten ten.
Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by IPIGMODS: 5:48pm On Jun 07, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

But If Tinubu wins, majority of Yorubas won't vote for him except those he made what they are today as his slogan says and no Igbo man is his core friend to vote for him as well....

Omo Igbo, pls stick to your Peter Obi-tuary and stop analyzing shit that you know nothing about.
Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by SeniorPikin247(m): 5:49pm On Jun 07, 2022
Let him step for him boss
It's my turn
BAT all the way

1 Like

Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by dozymars(m): 5:49pm On Jun 07, 2022
Nigerians just believe everything they tell them.
This has been the game plan all along �

1 Like

Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 5:50pm On Jun 07, 2022
IPIGMODS:

Omo Igbo, pls stick to your Peter Obi-tuary and stop analyzing shit that you know nothing about.

I thought Igbos are known to insult other tribes.....is like you grow up from Igbo land?
Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by tno4real(m): 5:50pm On Jun 07, 2022
The only thing SW now is food...is a big shame on SW to have such people as elder
Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by profeddor15: 5:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
Set awon agbaya onijekuje, why can't they encourage their father who is intoxicated with power and fame to step down for his child.
How can Yoruba race move forward when they've already sold their birthright all in the name of somebody that will soon join his ancestors in politics soon.
God Almighty will bless Gbenga Adeboye for his album (Yoruba Ronu) because he has saw ahead what will happen to Yoruba but our so called leaders sold us to what we are suffering now.
I pray that God will open the eyes of our youths to see what ordinary eyes can't see.
I comment my reserve

1 Like

Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by Llight101(m): 5:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
The grand father should just step down for the VP
Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 5:52pm On Jun 07, 2022
Putinofrussia:

Osinbajo is a good man but a paperweight against Atiku.

so its Muslim/Muslim ticket that is not paperweight? I pity una.
Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by TimmyA: 5:52pm On Jun 07, 2022
Na only him go waka go iragbiji after the delegates don collect and chop his palliative and then vote their conscience for another person
pachigo001:
Jagaban on his way to irabiji grin
Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by ArewaNorth: 5:52pm On Jun 07, 2022
Osinbajo would've accepted to step down for Tinubu but RCCG won't forgive him that is why he remained adamant from the call.....
Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by shinealight(m): 5:53pm On Jun 07, 2022
Kyase:

The question is, why should he stepdown for Tinubu

….because that’s what is expected of an Omoluabi in Yoruba tradition …..but that is something you may not know anything about!
Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by pacespot(m): 5:54pm On Jun 07, 2022
To Nigerian youth who are championing the campaign for Tinubu, I hope you plan to stay in the same Nigeria when the frogeyed fraud emerged as the winner. Any body who join youth again to protest bad government in this country is a fool, because the soldiers will massacre you for nothing and the same youth will turn around tomorrow to support their oppressors. Let Boko Haram slaughter them all, too many people in this country are just nuisances supporting bad things. How can a country work when some people are trying to fix it and some only care about their selfish interests even though it is clear that their interests are a recipe for disaster, like this Tinubu.

Let them elect Tinubu as the next president, people who go chop the breakfast go chop am, and people who will be elevated despite the odds will also be.
Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 5:54pm On Jun 07, 2022
skentelelady:

Thank you. Not all yoruba will vote for Tinubu even in Lagos state. I ma not talking about elites. I have at oshodi this week. Those agbero boys were shouting what does he want again? They are totally against him. Today they were saying he should step down and support younger person.

To TINIBU, he doesn't care how he gets to become President, he sees it as an ambition even if he will sell one of his balls or kidney, and such people disregard who they think adds nothing to him.....
Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by anonymous1759(m): 5:54pm On Jun 07, 2022
skentelelady:

Those same Agberos will take a bullet on Election Day for him . When campaign starts that’s when their head will reboot .
All the people BAT has helped will not have a choice than to support him. If BAT calls back Ambode that’ll will appeal to many lagosians. That’ll be the end.
Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by zionstaar75: 5:55pm On Jun 07, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Person wey him breakfast done ready

Abeg let him contest

are u reading the news at all?my immediate elder brother is there,jagaban everywhere, even Buhari can't stop it.i don't care anyways, #OBI2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by holluwizzy: 5:55pm On Jun 07, 2022
Play let's stop godfatherism in politics and agberoism.

Suffer no dey tire una ?
Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 07, 2022
chrisxxx:
As I have always said, if Osinbajo does not have the backing of Buhari as a consensus or anointed candidate it is foolery to contest in the first place ant there is no better time to correct that error than now. It is obvious he cant win in a free and fair and clearer that he does not have the backing of Buhari.

If you’re so sure he can’t win then why not let him contest and lose naturally? Why pressure him to step down? Smells fishy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Third Female Suicide Bomber Caught By Villagers, Shot Dead (photos) / Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt / Angry Imolites Renamed Muhammadu Buhari's Road Sign Post Overnight - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.