Stats: 3,158,518 members, 7,836,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Men,Please leave people's wives alone! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men,Please leave people's wives alone! (52150 Views)

MEN, PLEASE STOP DOING THIS!!!. MY HEART IS BROKEN. SEE WHY / Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age / Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by yrex01(m): 9:46pm On Jun 07, 2022
it's only unfortunate man that does that
Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by barnaby04(m): 9:46pm On Jun 07, 2022
We live in a world where there are a lot of babymamas and single women around seeking the attention of men. Making matters worse is the high rate of infidelity among married women today. I remember some years ago when a lady on social media appealed to married women to leave the single guys alone for them.

Don't be annoyed when some men mistake you for such easy ladies because it was caused by what some of your folks did.

Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by maureensylvia(f): 9:46pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ahniee
Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by Starseed(m): 9:46pm On Jun 07, 2022
Should we tell her?

Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by BabaIbo: 9:46pm On Jun 07, 2022
Who does that?

Even as single women take plenty full everywhere reach?

Also, the women are not entirely blameless here, because some of them are the string puller.
Talking from experience which I keeled and deleted before it got to a dangerous/uncontrollable level.

Another experience, a friend once told me about a married woman that told him he should be fvcking her, that his also is not always around because she saw he has a ride and can be picking and dropping her from work daily.
My guy run katakata... cheesy grin

Both genders have the blame to share, none of them is entirely blameless in this case.

Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by tommy589(m): 9:46pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ok o
Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by WoundedLamb: 9:47pm On Jun 07, 2022
Lol... the same set of people always converge here to blame women for everything but at the end, they are thier own enemies.

Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by izzy4shizzy(m): 9:47pm On Jun 07, 2022
Yes some men can be stoopid but that doesn’t mean you should be stupid with them, you don’t need to act razz to prove a point

Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by SIMONEKPA7: 9:47pm On Jun 07, 2022
Few good women still de...... If what you wrote is true then you are among the few. In my community na diety de watch women, if they try adultery na madness straight

Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by bluefilm: 9:48pm On Jun 07, 2022
ahnie:
I have bn longing to create this topic for some months now,but due to my busy schedules as I barely have time.

For some time now.... I have bn noticing a particular pattern going on and couple with some experiences which I ain't cool with.

I don't know if other married women finds it cool,but to me it's very disgusting and appalling.

Sometimes I do wonder if those wondering phalluses no even get eyes to see that the woman they're chasing is even married sef.
Aren't they seeing the little kids with the women?

You become a target if they by any chance noticed your husband isn't based in same state with you and comes once in a while and God epp you if you're beautiful and always decently dressed.

Recently I had another experience....I was somewhere with my daughter picking some items...when this man with his bend bend legs like pastor gbejero walked up to me and said he likes me,that he has bn noticing me for sometime,he was even twitching....

I just looked at him then laughed,I told him to take a walk.....few weeks later I saw him trekking under the hot sun going from store to store with his bend bend legs like oshodi octopus.

One sick one even had the impetus telling me...I go dey chop like thief from corner oga nor go know.
Before he even finished the statement...a powerful slap landed on his cheek,yes I can be mean and bold at same time.

Surprising these men would go back home then pretend to their wives,them no go tell them say....them dey run after people wives.

On-line isn't even different......

So men...chasing people's wives....how do you sleep at night?

Nonsense sad

Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by DroppingLiquid: 9:48pm On Jun 07, 2022
ahnie:

One sick one even had the impetus telling me...I go dey chop like thief from corner oga nor go know.

Nah, you are friends with this guy. Nothing you want tell me. How can someone walk up to you and just tell you this? grin grin grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by LocalStandard1(m): 9:49pm On Jun 07, 2022
I am beginning to respect you for this thread. Nice one!

I am getting tired with the nonsense going on in our society. The obsession for s*x is on another level. Very nonsense something.

As a young man staying in the capital, you just can't avoid the nonsense. So what I do is I limit my interaction with people before I air my opinion and they think you're not normal for not joining in the oppression.

I might never marry or have s*x judging by what I am seeing. The married women should be blamed too.

Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by Icon79(m): 9:49pm On Jun 07, 2022
God bless you, my dear. I have committed a load of sins in my life but one thing I can say is that I have never slept with another man’s wife.

O pari

ahnie:
I have bn longing to create this topic for some months now,but due to my busy schedules as I barely have time.

For some time now.... I have bn noticing a particular pattern going on and couple with some experiences which I ain't cool with.

I don't know if other married women finds it cool,but to me it's very disgusting and appalling.

Sometimes I do wonder if those wondering phalluses no even get eyes to see that the woman they're chasing is even married sef.

You become a target if they by any chance noticed your husband isn't based in same state with you and comes once in a while and God epp you if you're beautiful and always decently dressed.

Recently I had another experience....I was somewhere with my daughter picking some items...when this man with his bend bend legs like pastor gbejero walked up to me and said he likes me,that he has bn noticing me for sometime,he was even twitching....

I just looked at him then laughed,I told him to take a walk.....few weeks later I saw him trekking under the hot sun going from store to store with his bend bend legs like oshodi octopus.

Before he even finished the statement...a powerful slap landed on his cheek,yes I can be mean and bold at same time.

Surprising these men would go back home then pretend to their wives,them no go tell them say....them dey run after people wives.

Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by Greenscientist: 9:49pm On Jun 07, 2022
This one na man
Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by spydera: 9:50pm On Jun 07, 2022
Cypress042:
If we decide not to talk to any woman with a child beside her now, you people will still come back here and complain that men no longer talk to single mothers. In this case is difficult to differentiate a mad man from a mechanic but if a mechanic dresses well you can easily differentiate them. If you're married dressed well so that we'd know single mother grin grin
Flesh and blood didn't reveal this to you.
Thumbs up
Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by patrickcollins: 9:50pm On Jun 07, 2022
ahnie:

You have no right to slap him, if it goes the other way it would have been another thing. If the man were to report or sue you, you for be in a hot soap.
Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by toujurs: 9:50pm On Jun 07, 2022
It's even the women chasing the young guys, its so bad. Not these ugly looking guys o, i mean cute guys,.older women chase them. And even buy them gifts. And give them money.

Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by Offpoint1: 9:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
People wives please leave us alone

Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by Olaoye1988: 9:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
ahnie:

Just tell us you want Nairalanders to be after you........ this your post is somehow suspicious!

Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by koyyess: 9:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
When they have been deceiving themselves that men afrizoo males are polyfagmous in nature, they didn't know they were giving themselves the go ahead to chase their fellow male's wives.

So what do you expect?

Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
ahnie:

Though I find this hard to believe but that's extreme... You can warn someone without being physical, so that one day they won't slap you back or give you the beating of your life.

Men toast married women, a lot of women toast and seduce married men, all na inside life, so apply maturity.

Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by iamyemiakins(m): 9:52pm On Jun 07, 2022
Na NwaAmaikpe get this message, he dey like trespass beyond marked territories to taste kpekus. Baba don trespass sotey na retirees he dey toast now grin

Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by Sleyk: 9:52pm On Jun 07, 2022
ahnie:
The Bible even stated it that stay away from people's wives if you want your days to be long and productive on Earth.

Example in the Bible of King David that slet with urriahs wife....he never ended well.

I know most women do it....but some women are principled and strict.

What then is the excitement or obsession in sleeping with someon wife when there are beautiful succulent young unmarried ladies out there?

Them say "meat wey you thief, sweet pass the one wey them give you". ...... Maybe that's the problem.
Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by Cypress042(m): 9:52pm On Jun 07, 2022
spydera:
Flesh and blood didn't reveal this to you. Thumbs up
Thanks man
Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by MiddleDimension: 9:53pm On Jun 07, 2022
ahnie:

Not just people's wives they should leave alone, but also people's girlfriends!
I was alarmed the first time I heard ''she is just a girlfriend'' so, that does not matter! I have heard it even from women themselves! One lady said ''its just a relationship, so no big deal''. I mean, every relationship should be respected!

Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by Handsomebb: 9:53pm On Jun 07, 2022
ahnie:

Who knows if your husband too do thesame out there without your knowledge.

Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by Jaculze(m): 9:53pm On Jun 07, 2022
Well... It's a man's world innit?

Next time, get a powerful Oraimo freepod pro to block those people off and listen to good music from your phone.

Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by Anticrime77: 9:54pm On Jun 07, 2022
In all dont transact any biz with d idiot scammer spamming all thread with his outdated free class.. D guy na fraudster

Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by Wilson212: 9:54pm On Jun 07, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Do you also know that, some married women do RUNS these days? Ask anyone that frequent Local Hotels, Lodge and Guest Houses. They will attest to this. Most of the ladies some men bring for short service, are married women. Some of them are bold enough to go to such places with their Rings on.

The reason why they prefer lodges, Guest Houses and local Hotels is because. Those places have less customers within the day time and the possibility of meeting someone that knows them is slim. But bigger Hotels have large numbers guest all the time.
I was telling a friend this the other day there one guest house I usually go for short time most ladies I see there is married women you hardly see a young girl come there

Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by franchasofficia: 9:54pm On Jun 07, 2022
ahnie:

I was saying this on one thread now about men not forgiving a cheating wife that a married woman that still loves and respects her husband and her marriage will never cheat.

Before a married woman summons the courage to cheat on her husband, she must have fallen out of love with her husband and also she has lost respect for him.

Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by omobaloz: 9:54pm On Jun 07, 2022
It takes two to tango
Re: Men,Please leave people's wives alone! by Twoodds: 9:55pm On Jun 07, 2022
Men that sleep with people's wife are cursed. If u knw any man involved in such act please abstain from them. They carry bad energy and bad luck no matter rich they are. Same kind of men sleep with their daughters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

NAF Airlifts Conjoined Twins Back To Yenagoa After A Successful Surgery (photos) / Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. / Chinese Man Rocks His Nigerian Wife's Behind At An Event (pics)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68