Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,058 members, 7,832,557 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Esn/unknown gunmen captures another police woman naked Her To Kill VIDEO - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Esn/unknown gunmen captures another police woman naked Her To Kill VIDEO (7765 Views)

ESN Captures Another ESN Roast Him Like Roasted Yam - VIDEO / BREAKING: Army Captures Another ESN Top Commander Alive / Seven Shot As Another Police Station Is Razed In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Esn/unknown gunmen captures another police woman naked Her To Kill VIDEO by AntiMahdi: 9:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
FuckkME:
u must be the biggest fulll on earth to believe this shitty post from the op

In that your accursed village that you ran out from are there not documented cases of your youth applying mob justice in the form of stripping women and girls naked and parading them round your OSU village?

This thing of always stripping women naked is a hallmark of your sadistic misogynistic dikless homosexual Igbo men.
Re: Esn/unknown gunmen captures another police woman naked Her To Kill VIDEO by RoxyBrownAutos: 10:04pm On Jun 07, 2022
Her countenance does not look like one under captivity of criminals.
Re: Esn/unknown gunmen captures another police woman naked Her To Kill VIDEO by christistruth01: 10:21pm On Jun 07, 2022
Re: Esn/unknown gunmen captures another police woman naked Her To Kill VIDEO by Golan007: 10:57pm On Jun 07, 2022
BSdetective:
Op even you sef them need investigate you. How you dey always get all these images and videos, na you dey always get am first, who dey send am give you....in saner climes you'd be under investigation. Asides that, this is barbaric.

Blame the journalist for the crimes.
Re: Esn/unknown gunmen captures another police woman naked Her To Kill VIDEO by TechbI0gger: 11:30pm On Jun 07, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
Esn is in the bush and at the same time unknown gunmen are still in the same bush. On no occasion has these so called ESN arrested any fulani or DSS doing this evil. On no occasion have they arrested any of these so called unknown gunmen who enforce all IPOB orders such as sit at home, no election in Biafra land, zoo military must leave the east etc.

Well let us pretend we don't know it is ESN and let us join hands together to blame fulani DSS.

Lastly
kindly give us update. I pray she survives
Re: Esn/unknown gunmen captures another police woman naked Her To Kill VIDEO by TechbI0gger: 11:33pm On Jun 07, 2022
Beremx:
Your fellow Federal government sponsored UGM kill and send you the video to circulate it on social media. How come no one else has the video except you?
madam no dey talk this rubbish again.
If you continue this nonsense I'll post your picture here, your number and your full name and report this post to Nigerian army barracks here.
If you doubt me quote me negatively again

1 Like

Re: Esn/unknown gunmen captures another police woman naked Her To Kill VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:52pm On Jun 07, 2022
Smoke55:
ipob have so far cancelled their sit at home,yet you guys keep forcing it in them..

How can ipob that called off a sit at home one week after still enforce it??

How does that make sense to your empty skull?

Ipob had on several occasions disassociated them selves from the sit at home and their enforcer yet you keep lumping it on them why??

Nnamdi kanu on several occasions have made it known that he doesn't know who the unknown gun men are,yes he supported their activities because they were revenging the extrajudicial killing of Igbo youths by your zoo military, the case of awkuzu sars as an instance..

Show us the video of the captured criminals that decapitated the reps member confessing of being a member of esn..

When the ozubulu killing happen there was no ESN else you would have blamed it on ESN..

The governor of anambra and imo on several occasions vindicated ipob of being responsible for the activities of unknown gun men yet you keep saying otherwise..

Are you on a mission to propagate lies against ipob??

Who are you and what's your mission??

Since you have been posting your videos here you haven't provided any strong evidence that these criminals are ipob or ESN..

Ipob terrorist group is now into fractions. Even Simon Ekpa has his own fraction and his fan base so which fraction are u talking about?

1 Like

Re: Esn/unknown gunmen captures another police woman naked Her To Kill VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:53pm On Jun 07, 2022
Golan007:

Blame the journalist for the crimes.

Is there anybody they are not blaiming?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esn/unknown gunmen captures another police woman naked Her To Kill VIDEO by nedu666: 11:58pm On Jun 07, 2022
TechbI0gger:
If you continue this nonsense I'll post your picture here, your number and your full name and report this post to Nigerian army barracks here.

Ur blackmail can't work. This oyiboupdate needs to be questioned on the relationship between him and esn. This exclusive rights to videos of crimes committed by esn is not ordinary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Esn/unknown gunmen captures another police woman naked Her To Kill VIDEO by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:10am On Jun 08, 2022
Too bad
Re: Esn/unknown gunmen captures another police woman naked Her To Kill VIDEO by Omoslim26: 12:26am On Jun 08, 2022
Beremx:
All the Yoruba people hailing OyiboUpdate any time he makes post to discredit IPOB, this is what he has to say to you.
Definitely he will never post this on nairaland.

Whether he talks to discredit ipob or not,ipob remains proscribed in Igboland �
That is not changing anytime expectially with them having some militants calling themselves esn who have been brainwashed to think that they are fighting for Igboland,not knowing that they are dying in vain and shame for the fraud scheme of that scammer who is now rotting away in prison,undecided
Igboland says no to Ipob and their destructive agenda
Ipob remains proscribed in Igboland.
This two facts are quite uncontestable.
Re: Esn/unknown gunmen captures another police woman naked Her To Kill VIDEO by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:27am On Jun 08, 2022
Eya. They'll slice, roast and eat this woman's vagina too. sad I can bet she'd wish she wasn't born Igbo at that moment
Re: Esn/unknown gunmen captures another police woman naked Her To Kill VIDEO by southsouthking(m): 3:50pm On Jun 10, 2022
TechbI0gger:

Your Mumu nor get part 2 aje.
Son of a whoreeee.
Pervert.
Pedophile.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Labour Party State Chairmen Pass Vote Of Confidence On Julius Abure / The Heroes Of Biafra(part 1) Lt Col Rolf Steiner Of Biafra 4th Commando / An Okada Man (hausa) Stabs A Trader To Death (igbo) Naij.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.